Tiger Lair- Ocean 56

DeletedUser

131416.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words, this is the story of Ocean 56.

As for who we are, were a core of talented players combined with some new guys who are willing to listen. We really had no intention on founding an alliance but if you want something done right you have to do it yourselves.

I have run MRA's before, I know there stregnths and weaknesses, and it lead to crushing defeats, and ill never go back. We are elite players who arent afraid of any fight, are highly strategic, have a lot of laughs (mostly at my expence), and well just happen to be trapped in ocean 56 with only noobs around us.

If your reading this and are looking for an alliance, if you happen to be stuck in Ocean 56 or close to our base, then youll probably fit in. Were only going to take on 10 more players (cap at 25). We have spoken with those who stood out to us, however we dont really care that they have chosen to go other ways, it is after all a war game and we need someone to take our new citys from. Im not really that worried about spys because they are that easy to spot, or they are spying for someone who really isnt worth reporting it to.

If your reading this looking for a weakness, you will not find any here. If you want to attack us feel free, it is after all a war game and we need someone to make good sport out of. 60% of 10 is far greater then 6% of 100. We are the fittest ones around and will survive, and im not going to bang my head into the wall protecting the weak. 100% of my members have proven themselves worthy and at least 80% will be at any fight.

If your looking for an ally, peak my interest. Lets have some fun crushing the powers that be. Im not interested in worthless alliances or being a worthless ally to anyone. We are the heavy cavalry. We are elite, organised, prepaired, and strategic.

Respect is expected and returned. Were all looking for a justification to crush the guy next to us so treating us poorly will not yeild favorable results. I look forward to meeting all of you on the feild of battle, either side by side or face to face. We welcome any questions or comments on our alliance to be posted here, or you should know where to find us.

DeletedUser

60% of 10 is far greater then 6% of 100

You weren't, by any chance, in charge of the UK banks just before the recession hit?

Besides spelling and grammar, that was a well written albeit lengthy post, good luck :).

DeletedUser

Nope that was not me. That was someone with far better spelling and grammar! :D I figure people who like reading this forum dont mind the legnth though. Thanks!

DeletedUser

actually 60% of 10 is 6 and 6% of 100 is 6....so there equal.....lqtm (laugh quietly to myself)

DeletedUser

nice post you guys look like a decent alliance, top of your ocean and double 2nd spot for avg points.
iv just started in NU in o56 but right on the boarder of 57, so might see you guys in a couple of months :)

DeletedUser

Without sounding rude, It takes more than words to prove your worth in the game. I also think it a little irrational to cap at 25 members if your alliance is not a pre made, as you do not know your members from other worlds and cannot guarantee their activity and commitment. I more than agree with keeping numbers low, however 25 at this stage is a bit risky, I look to go no higher than 60, meaning i can make cuts and changes as i feel nessesary if certain guys are not performing. Good luck in the future if there is a non-noob force that evolve in 56 then we can see what you are made of..:)

DeletedUser

Without sounding rude, It takes more than words to prove your worth in the game. I also think it a little irrational to cap at 25 members if your alliance is not a pre made

Not taken as rude at all, I appreciate the opinion.

However for the life of me I cant seem to find 25 good players in this ocean. As ocean 56 has not proved to provide many quality players.

I have found/made nearly 20 though, and the cap has been a good reason to kick the players that arent going to make the grade and are getting in our way (those that dont make it wouldnt be reading this anyways and everything is backed up). They have always been the ones off skype and we have had detailed conversations about it. We shall face the next challenge when it comes.

I agree with you 25 is pretty harsh, and although I shouldn't publicly admit it I wouldnt reject a move that would benefit the alliance and the number I really like has always been 35. Maybe 40 who knows. I would not make a decition that would harm the alliance based off of some cap number. I did not reach that by some prerequisite, rather the situation has dictated it. I would take a few good members rather then a bunch of extra members anyday as they are just work for no benefit when it comes down to it.

I am however very pleased with the spread of our alliance. We have plenty of room to farm and grow, and are close enough to support effectivly. We have tuned down a few players, however I have not regretted a single one. Plenty of Merge requests and "Plz let me join your clan." Even a good player in certan areas is no longer qualified, they have had there chance and we need good opponents and citys to take.

The cap has been more political then anything. We are very aware of our surroundings and players, if we can grow a little more south and west in ocean ocean 56 I would like that. Any farther north and it may cause more complications then its worth but its always up to the player and situation.

Words dont make an alliance, however they have been known to destroy them :D If we are to fall back in the BPA or points it does not matter, as the quality of players is unlike anything in ocean 56. Those who have seen the inside after reading the words have not been dissappointed. They are a window into who we are, and if you cant read them they are not meant for you. The good opponents would not attack yet as there is no reason to take this tough of a target early on, and the bad ones, well I really need some defencive BP as well as I doubt more then a select couple could organise.

Yes this is very close to too much internal information to post, however I welcome the challenge if someone trys to come at the alliance, they are either too far away or would not matter.

I see it is popular to make fun of my math, if it does not seem like I would make a mistake like that, then maybe I meant something different by it?

Thanks for your input!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not taken as rude at all, I appreciate the opinion.

However for the life of me I cant seem to find 25 good players in this ocean. As ocean 56 has not proved to provide many quality players.

I have found/made nearly 20 though, and the cap has been a good reason to kick the players that arent going to make the grade and are getting in our way (those that dont make it wouldnt be reading this anyways and everything is backed up). They have always been the ones off skype and we have had detailed conversations about it. We shall face the next challenge when it comes.

I agree with you 25 is pretty harsh, and although I shouldn't publicly admit it I wouldnt reject a move that would benefit the alliance and the number I really like has always been 35. Maybe 40 who knows. I would not make a decition that would harm the alliance based off of some cap number. I did not reach that by some prerequisite, rather the situation has dictated it. I would take a few good members rather then a bunch of extra members anyday as they are just work for no benefit when it comes down to it.

I am however very pleased with the spread of our alliance. We have plenty of room to farm and grow, and are close enough to support effectivly. We have tuned down a few players, however I have not regretted a single one. Plenty of Merge requests and "Plz let me join your clan." Even a good player in certan areas is no longer qualified, they have had there chance and we need good opponents and citys to take.

The cap has been more political then anything. We are very aware of our surroundings and players, if we can grow a little more south and west in ocean ocean 56 I would like that. Any farther north and it may cause more complications then its worth but its always up to the player and situation.

Words dont make an alliance, however they have been known to destroy them :D If we are to fall back in the BPA or points it does not matter, as the quality of players is unlike anything in ocean 56. Those who have seen the inside after reading the words have not been dissappointed. They are a window into who we are, and if you cant read them they are not meant for you. The good opponents would not attack yet as there is no reason to take this tough of a target early on, and the bad ones, well I really need some defencive BP as well as I doubt more then a select couple could organise.

Yes this is very close to too much internal information to post, however I welcome the challenge if someone trys to come at the alliance, they are either too far away or would not matter.

I see it is popular to make fun of my math, if it does not seem like I would make a mistake like that, then maybe I meant something different by it?

Thanks for your input!

Well you seem to know what you are going on about, So i guess i wish you luck, and if you ever struggle in a war situation, you could always talk them to death!? lol :pro:

DeletedUser

Well you seem to know what you are going on about, So i guess i wish you luck, and if you ever struggle in a war situation, you could always talk them to death!? lol :pro:

Nah that hasnt worked since they put in the block feature. :(

DeletedUser

So I am active and in ocean 56, does this mean I can join up with you guys. I have read quite a bit and have some friends on here so I know how to play a bit. Looking for guys who are out to have fun and not play this game like sim city.

DeletedUser7784

hey dude have you met the 10,000 character max, i couldnt read that, its longer than my essays in school(500 words)

DeletedUser

hey dude have you met the 10,000 character max, i couldnt read that, its longer than my essays in school(500 words)

Ohh man that thing sucks, I have to cut all of my paragraphs short and it takes a really long time! It takes more time then it does to write it. :D