Tiki Warriors, we great.

DeletedUser

# From the Darkness comes the
Tiki Warriors..... We engulf everything. Escape is impossible, & nothing remains!

Your Defeat is inevitable Your surrender an option!

Here we are one, we will strike fear into the heart of any person who tries to hurt our members and we will strive to become a force to be reckoned with. We shall start with this Ocean and spread to the next and so on till we are No.1.

Our leaders are experienced from other worlds and run large alliances there and hope to do the same here.

If you are going to declare war on us, let me warn you: We have played in other worlds and are experienced.

And if you STILL want to declare war on us: Message our diplomat, we might be able to arrange your funeral. :)

We are a democratic alliance and everybody's view will be listened to but the final decisions will always be done by the leaders for the good of the alliance.

if you want to join send grepostats, good players welcome.

DeletedUser

This is kind of the same thing your profile says... Couldn't you at least try making anything up?

DeletedUser

# From the Darkness comes the
Tiki Warriors..... We engulf everything. Escape is impossible, & nothing remains!

Your Defeat is inevitable Your surrender an option!

Here we are one, we will strike fear into the heart of any person who tries to hurt our members and we will strive to become a force to be reckoned with. We shall start with this Ocean and spread to the next and so on till we are No.1.

Our leaders are experienced from other worlds and run large alliances there and hope to do the same here.

If you are going to declare war on us, let me warn you: We have played in other worlds and are experienced.

And if you STILL want to declare war on us: Message our diplomat, we might be able to arrange your funeral. :)

We are a democratic alliance and everybody's view will be listened to but the final decisions will always be done by the leaders for the good of the alliance.

if you want to join send grepostats, good players welcome.

This is kind of the same thing your profile says... Couldn't you at least try making anything up?

It will be the same as the public profile is all the information he has this guy is a fake
colin 1972 ocean 35 396 525 (note the space in the name) I found him in sigma this guy must be scared of something if he has to try to rubbish my name and alliance
All I can say is don't hide in a fake user name set up a real one and go to war with me lets see who is the better person :Angry:

DeletedUser

he has better rep than you and he has 2 posts... lol

DeletedUser17135

It will be the same as the public profile is all the information he has this guy is a fake
colin 1972 ocean 35 396 525 (note the space in the name) I found him in sigma this guy must be scared of something if he has to try to rubbish my name and alliance
All I can say is don't hide in a fake user name set up a real one and go to war with me lets see who is the better person :Angry:

This person is obviously trying to create trouble for other persons... maybe the real colin1972 has given him a hard time on another world :) and instead of trying to get good enough to beat him in game he is only trying to create havoc in our alliance, out of spite.