No Format Time BB code format

DeletedUser20521

I think that there should be a BB code implemented that will automatically convert an input time to its equivelant for the time zone set in each individual players settings. This means that people in different time zones do not have to have an elaborate way to match up lots of times, a BB code will do it for them.
With this implemented, offensive and defensive operations can be carried out with ease. A time can be stated by one person accurate to their time zone, and then the next person will be able to see that time accurately as the server has converted it to their own time zone.

DeletedUser31385

Hey, this isn't really a wish list idea. If you format this, then it may become a proposal.

DeletedUser36697

I think that there should be a BB code implemented that will automatically convert an input time to its equivelant for the time zone set in each individual players settings. This means that people in different time zones do not have to have an elaborate way to match up lots of times, a BB code will do it for them.
With this implemented, offensive and defensive operations can be carried out with ease. A time can be stated by one person accurate to their time zone, and then the next person will be able to see that time accurately as the server has converted it to their own time zone.

You should be able to set a standard game time for your Alliance using The Grep features. You can adjust yourself to any time-line you want GMT + a bunch....
Guess I was dating myself Now its UMT and located in settings section of your page

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23649

If all the players in your alliance agree to use a specific time zone then I don't see the problem.
Using multiple time zones even if you have an app converting them is a recipe for confusion.