Time Change

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Why on God’s green earth did I not get a time update on mobile? I just killed a friendly CS 20 hours after time change and then reinstalled the app to get time right…

Why didn’t the server do a downtime to reset everyone’s clock? Are you allowing EU players to sleep during the clock reset without their alarms disabled? Nice how that worked. Good job on time change Inno…

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
@Baudin Toolan please ignore the haters, just an honest assessment of a time change issue. Just make the game reset when you do it or warn people that they will have reset their game devices after the time change. First time I ever had an issue with spring forward. Probably because I play mobile mostly now. I used to hate mobile, but got good enough to run OPS on it. Trick is alphabetical order for close cities on mobile.
Anyway, there should be a better way to do time change than protecting the sleep of EU players by not resetting servers…

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
I wish they stopped pandering to MRAs, this surely helped them somehow
It helped EU players sleep. Good thing 141 is already a dead server. I haven’t woke up to an alarm for days because rampant and rabbits are too busy doing internal takes like the cannibal MRA players they are…

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Idk, I’ve been going through your account history and it seems to happen in a lot of worlds?
Actually been very rare I’ve ghosted a server due to being attacked by the likes of you. Usually it is one of two things, server unwinnable like 141 since Rampant is now recruiting Rabbits into its 3rd alliance, or my work life is too busy and I hand off my group to someone who has more time.
Currently, I have time for 143…. Looks like we can have some fun…
BTW, Nerdy and I left 139 with 27 cities each because we couldn’t join SUGO, not enough space. We just ghosted with high walls. Crapescue had screwed up the north with his stupid immortals MRA, 4 alliance group, and we never liked them anyway. We only joined them after we killed literally 9 of their CS attempts in 25 min…. You MRA players ruin the game, but some of us don’t care anything about you…

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Actually been very rare I’ve ghosted a server due to being attacked by the likes of you. Usually it is one of two things, server unwinnable like 141 since Rampant is now recruiting Rabbits into its 3rd alliance, or my work life is too busy and I hand off my group to someone who has more time.
BTW, Nerdy and I left 139 with 27 cities each because we couldn’t join SUGO, not enough space. We just ghosted with high walls. Crapescue had screwed up the north with his stupid immortals MRA, 4 alliance group, and we never liked them anyway. We only joined them after we killed literally 9 of their CS attempts in 25 min…. You MRA players ruin the game, but some of us don’t care anything about you…

Would it maybe be a shorter list if you told me the servers you didn’t get teabagged on?

kingpg28

Phrourach

me and you vs rad and bugeye.. i got you bro lets solo this on 143

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
me and you vs rad and bugeye.. i got you bro lets solo this on 143
Actually looking forward to 143. I have a team dropping, but not gonna tell anyone where or when.
Probably gonna do some serious carnage fresh out of BP on whatever MRA we drop outside Of…
Honestly, it’s your map before I drop, but not after folks. King, if you wanna drop in to help screw up these idiots, just PM me. I’m gonna code everyone in.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Actually looking forward to 143. I have a team dropping, but not gonna tell anyone where or when.
Probably gonna do some serious carnage fresh out of BP on whatever MRA we drop outside Of…
Honestly, it’s your map before I drop, but not after folks. King, if you wanna drop in to help screw up these idiots, just PM me. I’m gonna code everyone in.

Just remember to send bugs and I our invites to your island. You can bring as many friends as you want. Hey, you can even “mass recruit”.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Just remember to send bugs and I our invites to your island. You can bring as many friends as you want. Hey, you can even “mass recruit”.
You got spies in…. Lols, how little you know about me. I can play the screw you game too.
As far as mass recruiting, not gonna happy bro!
Clap yo hands in the air and shake em like you just don’t care…

BTW, happy was intended, not a misplaced word, just thought it funny…

Corvidaan

Phrourach
You got spies in…. Lols, how little you know about me. I can play the screw you game too.
As far as mass recruiting, not gonna happy bro!
Clap yo hands in the air and shake em like you just don’t care…

BTW, happy was intended, not a misplaced word, just thought it funny…
No I don’t mean spies, I just mean that you can bring as many people as you want because you’re still going to be wall 5 players.

now hurry up and drop and send us our invites

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
No I don’t mean spies, I just mean that you can bring as many people as you want because you’re still going to be wall 5 players.

now hurry up and drop and send us our invites
No, you drop first, I double dog dare you…;)

I should drop and send you codes to land in O02…

Last edited:

Kosti

Phrourach
Why on God’s green earth did I not get a time update on mobile? I just killed a friendly CS 20 hours after time change and then reinstalled the app to get time right…

Why didn’t the server do a downtime to reset everyone’s clock? Are you allowing EU players to sleep during the clock reset without their alarms disabled? Nice how that worked. Good job on time change Inno…
what does killing a friendly CS have to do with the time change? XD Your noobie friend should have reserved the city or you are just to dumb to not realise it was reserved