Proposal Time cutting on army and buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser47911
  • Start date

DeletedUser47911

The game has become very unfair for normal players who play premium but have not the budget to spend tons of gold to balance the game against super gold players. I propose a kind of balance of opportunities given to players for battles and growth. I understand that InnoGames is a company which needs to find ways and make more money. But think it wisely. More and more premium players are abandoning Grepolis because of unfairness in opportunities. If InnoGames will take off the option of cutting the building time of army and buildings with gold the game will give an opportunity to all players to have a chance to balance the game. At least on defending against super gold players who gold again and again in a very short time their army and leave no option to normal players only to surrender. In addition InnoGames can add more events and more packages where gold players can buy boosters to cut the time of building army and buildings.

Barbarian86

Taxiarch
Why on earth would Innos do that? Doing so will discourage people from buying gold and therefore undermining the very reason Grepo exist. To make money.

I think you need to realize that you can't stop golders golding. Im not a golder myself, but one thing i know and that is that golding often hides bad skills. If you pay enough attention to the worlds you play, you'll see that the players imploding and ghosting are often some of the heavy golders. If they can't buy their way to victory, they'll ghost.

Improve your skills, stay determined, stay patient and don't let a few defeats get to you. We've all been there.

DeletedUser47911

In my opinion it is totally unfair to gold the time of recruiting army. I have been playing this game at least 10 years and I have never being conquered by those golders. So, when it comes to my skills it’s another thing. And you are wrong, there are super golders that are very skilled as well.. skills come with the experience and golders are experienced players usually who are very active. It’s just a game, not NASA. It is clearly a balance of power so the skilled ones to get the win.

Barbarian86

Taxiarch
Never did i write that golders can't be skilled. I wrote that often golding is used to hide bad skills. I know golders can be skilled. But some can't even use gold to their advantage. I know plenty of players who doesn't gold, that are both skilled and experienced.

DeletedUser47911

nah he just hits vm and/or quits.
hahahah.... should I play forever until I lose a city or what? Or did I ever hit VM when I was under attack? Or did you take any city of me when you put all my cities under revolt?

DeletedUser47911

No, you sir are a coward. You played, we came, you hit vm, and then you quit. I am not saying a life, I am saying you are a coward.
Lol... we won the world... Why in the hell should I stay? There is another life outside Grepo... you need psychotherapy.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Lol... we won the world... Why in the hell should I stay? There is another life outside Grepo... you need psychotherapy.

ah yes always always the guy talking about having another life. everybody has another life when they get hit by us. If you think you have won, why is vix tryharding now lol, while we are all inactive. Suddenly none of you have another life. keep talkin buddy, victrix is over, bloods might be a good home for you

next time just ghost when you see us, no need to waste your vm days.

DeletedUser47911

ah yes always always the guy talking about having another life. everybody has another life when they get hit by us. If you think you have won, why is vix tryharding now lol, while we are all inactive. Suddenly none of you have another life. keep talkin buddy, victrix is over, bloods might be a good home for you

next time just ghost when you see us, no need to waste your vm days.

Lol... I play for as long as I am having fun. When it finishes, it finishes... no need to waste my time. It was my first time playing with Vix and I enjoyed it. I have been on the same team with many of the other players that were in your team now and it was cool. But you and your buddy are freaks. I really feel sorry for you guys.