This World To Date ..

From Day 1 There were 5 main contenders

1 Destructive Influence

2 PANDA Congolerate

3 Malleus MRA

4 DArKSide( Bloodsish ALLY )

5 HOP

6 LOTR

That is right LOTR did not figure in the top 6 prospects.

We landed in a hostile Ocean with every prospect of being strangled at Birth.

However in no time at all LOTR subdued Malleus MRA only to welcome Addicts ( effectively BZC ).

A brief Pact with HOP ended in acrimony as do all their dealings with anyone.. it has to be said..

Right now the world is transforming into its quasi predictable state. A tussle for wonders between LOTR and PANDA consortium .

As usual LOTR with Aunt Molly And Uncle Tom Cobbly and all nibbling at our heels wherever they can . Enter CULTS DIvine Regiment Feenix etc .Stage left.

Meantime CRY HAVOC simmers united - who posture themselves as elite Grepolis SAVANTS- delude CULTS into thinking they have an outside chance while setting their top brass for end game 60 seats in PANDA Incorporated - selling their lower ranked players ( especially those absorbed from D I) down the River.

So right now as of this minute . PANDA Have the Wonders Crowns in sight without having had to fight a lick .

You have to hand it to them really. I dont know if they are strategic masters or if the rest of the server are as thick as congealed mashed potato.

All the city Gain Loss statistics ( TO DATE ) are pretty irrelevant .

It all comes down to

Number of Cities Location

There are only two groups in a realistic position to challenge for a Wonders Win right now .

LOTR and PANDA Conglomerate. ( And PANDA is in better shape )

The only way that will change is if PANDA are the ones with nibblers at their ankles ..

Right now all of you get to explain to us why this is all total nonsense..

We will put the kettle on.

King Soos

Strategos
Ok

This World To Date ..

1 Destructive Influence

2 PANDA Congolerate

3 Malleus MRA

5 HOP

6 LOTR

That is right LOTR did not figure in the top 6 prospects.

We landed in a hostile Ocean with every prospect of being strangled at Birth.

However in no time at all LOTR subdued Malleus MRA only to welcome Addicts ( effectively BZC ).

A brief Pact with HOP ended in acrimony as do all their dealings with anyone.. it has to be said..

Right now the world is transforming into its quasi predictable state. A tussle for wonders between LOTR and PANDA consortium .

As usual LOTR with Aunt Molly And Uncle Tom Cobbly and all nibbling at our heels wherever they can . Enter CULTS DIvine Regiment Feenix etc .Stage left.

Meantime CRY HAVOC simmers united - who posture themselves as elite Grepolis SAVANTS- delude CULTS into thinking they have an outside chance while setting their top brass for end game 60 seats in PANDA Incorporated - selling their lower ranked players ( especially those absorbed from D I) down the River.

So right now as of this minute . PANDA Have the Wonders Crowns in sight without having had to fight a lick .

You have to hand it to them really. I dont know if they are strategic masters or if the rest of the server are as thick as congealed mashed potato.

All the city Gain Loss statistics ( TO DATE ) are pretty irrelevant .

It all comes down to

Number of Cities Location

There are only two groups in a realistic position to challenge for a Wonders Win right now .

LOTR and PANDA Conglomerate. ( And PANDA is in better shape )

The only way that will change is if PANDA are the ones with nibblers at their ankles ..

Right now all of you get to explain to us why this is all total nonsense..

We will put the kettle on.
would not call HOP a contender at all from the beginning
much less of one than LOTR
Barely had a core for first few weeks and was not ranked inside top 5

DeletedUser56377

No one gave LOTR a chance.

However being the JFL offshoot combined with big name signings from the GOLDEN CARTEL stable - expectations were definitely higher for you .

It is true In many respects LOTR shielded you through those crucial few weeks till you were strong enough to repay us in your usual style.

But everything changed when penguins made the crucial decision of the server that meant none of the deserving teams would win .

That was the watershed moment.

King Soos

Strategos
No one gave LOTR a chance.

However being the JFL offshoot combined with big name signings from the GOLDEN CARTEL stable - expectations were definitely higher for you .

It is true In many respects LOTR shielded you through those crucial few weeks till you were strong enough to repay us in your usual style.

But everything changed when penguins made the crucial decision of the server that meant none of the deserving teams would win .

That was the watershed moment.
who are the deserving teams?

DeletedUser54965

i finally got my freedom in forums.. and my first post in a month is gonna be me calling you ignorant for this:

1 Destructive Influence

2 PANDA Congolerate

3 Malleus MRA

5 HOP

6 LOTR

:wg: how you gonna say top 5 contenders then list 6... and this post in meaningless

DeletedUser54965

LoTR and panda will get smacked for the next 2 months, plus what noob cares about WW? simmers... how about winning every fight against MRAs and coalitions without a single pact? i find that way more impressive

DeletedUser54898

Ohhh a "poor me" post smh.. Lotr and its 1453 branches have been ranked 1 from day one (bar lil internal disputes where yall threw your toys out of the pram lmao) yet you wanna claim an underdog status and cry "no one gave us a chance" sob story.

As for Pandas coalition.. I dont think they're masters of anything - they just pacted 4 alliances better than you and they're more likeable than you. To say they havent fought and/or not fighting just shows how out of touch you are with anything outside of your bubble...

So, HoP/Chaos (and our zero pacts) will continue to plow our way through your islands, watch your players hit vm (lol), get banned (lool), ghost (loool), leave and/or join a better alliance (looool) and lose more cities (loooool).

Keep up the good work ! :)

DeletedUser56377

I know you like to make a clean breast of things dear.

But could you try and stick to the facts from time to time.?

! It is clearly untrue that LOTR were ranked No1

upload_2019-4-29_8-8-25.png
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

2 We have always had 1 main and 1 secondary branch and always aimed to keep our Total Roster at 120 or less. All the rest - mere accidents of fate and many believe unwise rescue attempts of broken groups. So today we stand exactly as HOP 1 Main 1 Support

3 This is the Reality Thread .. Not the bitter wizened crone thread.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Get yourself a Cauldron and practise your Opening scene of Macbeth there.

4 I seem to recall several HOP players have had time in VM while KING SOOS Ghosted .

5 You still have not understood that we never sought to do more than keep you bogged down in SE54 and Cry Havoc in 55 as meat shields from PANDA.

6 However Cry Havoc have outsmarted us by dealing with PANDA and leading CULTS down the Garden Path at the same time .

This is a REALITY THREAD not a BOO HOO POOR ME Thread as you falsely insinuate.

As Napoleon said It is as foolish to cry at misfortune as it would be to laugh at it..

7 If you cant see that PANDA are in great shape then you can add delusional to your list of selling points.
smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif

This thread is about the FACTS not the prejudicial FICTION presented as FAKE REALITY to date.

And believe it or not .. there are a good smattering of players who will start to read and use this forum again if there is one place where objective reasoning rules and not the poisoned slanted drivel the majority of you promulgate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52443

LoTR and panda will get smacked for the next 2 months, plus what noob cares about WW? simmers... how about winning every fight against MRAs and coalitions without a single pact? i find that way more impressive

I will say in regards to your zero pacts you have called upon DI (When around) and Hordes of the Dim (Chicktooth and and Raym before they ghosted) support and break sieges in the the past. I'm unsure if you have ever worked with CH as they are cuddly with the cults rn (Although they don't admit it) "A few attacks doesn't mean anything" in regards to a siege break.

DeletedUser54898

View attachment 13209

2 We have always had 1 main and 1 secondary branch and always aimed to keep our Total Roster at 120 or less. All the rest - mere accidents of fate and many believe unwise rescue attempts of broken groups. So today we stand exactly as HOP 1 Main 1 Support

4 I seem to recall several HOP players have had time in VM while KING SOOS Ghosted .

5 You still have not understood that we never sought to do more than keep you bogged down in SE54 and Cry Havoc in 55 as meat shields from PANDA.

6 However Cry Havoc have outsmarted us by dealing with PANDA and leading CULTS down the Garden Path at the same time .

As Napoleon said It is as foolish to cry at misfortune as it would be to laugh at it..

7 If you cant see that PANDA are in great shape then you can add delusional to your list of selling points.

This thread is about the FACTS not the prejudicial FICTION presented as FAKE REALITY to date.

And believe it or not .. there are a good smattering of players who will start to read and use this forum again if there is one place where objective reasoning rules and not the poisoned slanted drivel the majority of you promulgate.
Again.. you cannot see anything outside your bubble. Read it again, I never said Pandas were NOT in good shape .. I said they were much better at it than you and have indeed fought and are fighting...

Lotr only had 2 branches? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! in which server? I must have missed your mm about that but hey, whatever makes you feel awesome.

Yawn.

DeletedUser56377

Start at the top dear.

Deal with your fiction that LOTR were NO 1 from Day 1 ..

Either prove your comment or withdraw it .

Remember this is the REALITY thread. Respect that.

DeletedUser56377

i finally got my freedom in forums.. and my first post in a month is gonna be me calling you ignorant for this:

:wg: how you gonna say top 5 contenders then list 6... and this post in meaningless

It is pertinent to remind everyone . LOTR were not considered contenders at the outset. The screen shot provided for Mendacious Mozzy refers ..

DeletedUser54898

I'll withdraw nothing and stand by what I said - "poor me post" - and I'll throw one more in for fun! .. " I'll make this post in the hopes that others feel sorry for me and help Lotr WWs, but I'll call it (reality) post, but really I'm looking for others to do my dirty work and/or aim for pandas so Lotr have some shot at WWs"

Hence why its quote: "pertinent to remind EVERYONE that LOTR were not considered contenders at the outset"- still claiming underdog status lol..

What a beautiful thread this is, the "reality" is, you just aren't likeable and no one is gonna help your WWs.

DeletedUser56377

So In SUMMARY .

You are unable to substantiate your opening statement.

That being the case the rest of your drivel which is predicated by your opening statement stands as the slanted biased nonsense that we have come to expect from you.

I repeat this is the Reality thread not Mendacious Mozzy Thread.

A number of points.

What value do you think your approval or otherwise holds for me?

From the venonous way you express yourself I can understand why some men would choose to pass on the delight of spending a lifetime with you.

If you want to start on personal abuse ... Be careful my dear . It is only a fatherly indulgence that holds me back. -being aware of your fragility. However I can turn the other cheek only once or twice perhaps.

Now that we have dealt with the heckler> Any serious observations ??

King Soos

Strategos

View attachment 13209

surely from that picture LOTR were more of a prospect than HOP and Pandas?
and also you have to bare in mind Ghosts were basically LOTR (they merged into you after a week out of bp)

King Soos

Strategos
Not really sure why LOTR are worried at all
WHG predicted the world after 2 weeks :)

WitchunterGeneral on 2019-02-03 at 12:52
We are nailed on for a win in 113. But Nothing wrong in sharing with old friends.
but it would be nice to construct a fighting Wonders win

DeletedUser56336

This is going to be really long as it's been brewing for weeks, maybe months and I have a lot to say here. So..fair warning...this is a long read, but it'll clear some stuff up.

Since we are here talking about reality and facts I'll be happy to correct you about Cry Havoc. The vast majority of what has been posted on these forums about my alliance is false. The ridiculous mass mails being sent accusing us of having some kind of back room agreement with Panda or having spies in LOTR are false. If you'd like to roleplay or write works of fiction, by all means please do so....but you don't need us to do that.

Not one of the members of CH has ever publicly stated our intent on this server. One person from ANOTHER ALLIANCE rated us highly and appreciated how we played the game. Outside of some personal beef, this forum has had very little communication from CH. How would anyone in LOTR know anything about us or what plan we've had in place since the first day we joined the server?

So before you go asking who I am or why my opinion matters...I'm the founder of CH. CH started as 8 players who came over from a US server. A handful of Americans, a Canadian and a couple Europeans. The majority of us changed our names so if you're interested my name on the US servers is Chrict. We came here because we were highly frustrated with our US server but enjoyed each other's company and wanted to try a very specific style of play. We met a similar small group and merged early on. We then had NO diplomatic relations with anyone for weeks. We focused on our core. We are methodical. We are slow. We try to take spots and areas. If that's simming...Then yeah. We sim. Yes we do found..a lot! I won't deny that. But their are strategic reasons for it.That said, we've taken our fair share of LOTR cities, 2 in just the last couple days.

Yes, we let cities go instead of wasting mass amounts of flyers or LS on a stacked siege. We've never had more than 40 players in our alliance. In order to be successful the strategy is different. We focus on travel times, alarms, proximity for our strength and our defense. Again...if that's simming...We are GUILTY.

We let our members play to their style. Personally I am a defensive player. I don't get overly aggressive. I like soft, strategic targets that I can pick up with little resistance so I can turn that into a place to assist our front line fighters. I like strategic islands to found on so that I can better assist my teammates. I'll never claim to be a top player. I'm not. I suck at this game. But I've got a couple in my alliance. There's a couple in LOTR. Believe it or not, I have a lot of respect for LOTR because you've taken every punch thrown at you and you're still here. Congrats....but I am so sick of the lies, misinformation and accusations made in game and on these forums.

We were fighting LOTR and doing quite well. So well in fact that we lost focus in other areas and Panda showed up knocking on our back door so we had to shift gears a bit to secure other fronts.

I have typed this wall of text so that you know where I'm coming from when I say this...unless you really want to state the truth, keep our name out of your mouth. You know nothing about Cry Havoc or what we do.

We have never passed ourselves off as Grep savants. Have a couple of players run their mouths, sure, but CH as a whole has been mostly silent. We weren't the ones saying we were the best fighters. We have NO deal with Panda..and I would know since I'm the one that makes the deals. We had a brief pact with DI...they crumbled. We tried to merge. I dropped the ball. They all found homes elsewhere. ALL OF THEM except benderbrooks who came over before the merger and those that chose to quit. We absorbed NO ONE else from DI so how could we possible sell them up the river? Or the rest of our lower ranked members for the matter...we have 38. Every member of this alliance outside of the original group went through a process to join. Every member has specific rules they must follow with only a couple of minor exceptions for less skilled players. The only communication with Panda was them apologizing to us for using an LMD in a siege and asking if we wanted to work together to get rid of LMDs. My response to that was there would be no diplomacy so I'm not sure what it would look like. We have no CH sponsored spies in any alliance and we frown on the use of them. We have had people blatantly tell us a CS was coming, or disgruntled players in other alliances pass on intel, and just like any other alliance would, we've used the information to defend ourselves.

As far as our diplomacy. I don't think it is a secret that we are pacted with TBWC/Ruckus. We didn't lead them down any path. The discussion to pact with initiated by them prior to DI crumbling and it stems from personal friendships between the two alliances. Since those friendships existed and we were located in such a way that would could help each other it made sense for both groups. If I had to be honest though I would imagine they are frustrated with us as half of CH just prefers to keep to ourselves. We don't want some big group. We hate them. We left the US server we were originally on because of the same thing (and the constant use of LMD).

And I agree...Panda pretty much has this thing. But it's nothing we did. We've been fighting their various groups for weeks. We've had some pretty epic battles between the two of us. It's been kind of fun. We've taken some hits. It happens. I could give you excuses but hey, they caught us napping. We'll eat it and continue to fight them. And LOTR. And anyone else who wants to have a go.

So, those are the facts. That is the reality of Cry Havoc. Feel free to edit your posts if you'd like to make them correct....but I have the feeling you'll just continue to spit the same lies and rhetoric you have been for weeks. If you're goal is to anger those inside CH or cause some split within our group, good luck with that. You'll notice in the first post we weren't mentioned. Now suddenly we're some kind of poison apple hellbent on destroying our pact mates and our personal friends to get a crown with Panda? If you believe that...I've got a story for you about an old lady, a shoe and a bunch of kids.

DeletedUser56377

I f I understand correctly this is what you take exception to ? Allow me some time to investigate deeper my source. Perhaps you are right and we believed our source ( unsolicited ) because we wanted to believe it.. It would not be the first time and we would not be the worst sinners of that nature.

DeletedUser54965

This is going to be really long as it's been brewing for weeks, maybe months and I have a lot to say here. So..fair warning...this is a long read, but it'll clear some stuff up.

Since we are here talking about reality and facts I'll be happy to correct you about Cry Havoc. The vast majority of what has been posted on these forums about my alliance is false. The ridiculous mass mails being sent accusing us of having some kind of back room agreement with Panda or having spies in LOTR are false. If you'd like to roleplay or write works of fiction, by all means please do so....but you don't need us to do that.

Not one of the members of CH has ever publicly stated our intent on this server. One person from ANOTHER ALLIANCE rated us highly and appreciated how we played the game. Outside of some personal beef, this forum has had very little communication from CH. How would anyone in LOTR know anything about us or what plan we've had in place since the first day we joined the server?

So before you go asking who I am or why my opinion matters...I'm the founder of CH. CH started as 8 players who came over from a US server. A handful of Americans, a Canadian and a couple Europeans. The majority of us changed our names so if you're interested my name on the US servers is Chrict. We came here because we were highly frustrated with our US server but enjoyed each other's company and wanted to try a very specific style of play. We met a similar small group and merged early on. We then had NO diplomatic relations with anyone for weeks. We focused on our core. We are methodical. We are slow. We try to take spots and areas. If that's simming...Then yeah. We sim. Yes we do found..a lot! I won't deny that. But their are strategic reasons for it.That said, we've taken our fair share of LOTR cities, 2 in just the last couple days.

Yes, we let cities go instead of wasting mass amounts of flyers or LS on a stacked siege. We've never had more than 40 players in our alliance. In order to be successful the strategy is different. We focus on travel times, alarms, proximity for our strength and our defense. Again...if that's simming...We are GUILTY.

We let our members play to their style. Personally I am a defensive player. I don't get overly aggressive. I like soft, strategic targets that I can pick up with little resistance so I can turn that into a place to assist our front line fighters. I like strategic islands to found on so that I can better assist my teammates. I'll never claim to be a top player. I'm not. I suck at this game. But I've got a couple in my alliance. There's a couple in LOTR. Believe it or not, I have a lot of respect for LOTR because you've taken every punch thrown at you and you're still here. Congrats....but I am so sick of the lies, misinformation and accusations made in game and on these forums.

We were fighting LOTR and doing quite well. So well in fact that we lost focus in other areas and Panda showed up knocking on our back door so we had to shift gears a bit to secure other fronts.

I have typed this wall of text so that you know where I'm coming from when I say this...unless you really want to state the truth, keep our name out of your mouth. You know nothing about Cry Havoc or what we do.

We have never passed ourselves off as Grep savants. Have a couple of players run their mouths, sure, but CH as a whole has been mostly silent. We weren't the ones saying we were the best fighters. We have NO deal with Panda..and I would know since I'm the one that makes the deals. We had a brief pact with DI...they crumbled. We tried to merge. I dropped the ball. They all found homes elsewhere. ALL OF THEM except benderbrooks who came over before the merger and those that chose to quit. We absorbed NO ONE else from DI so how could we possible sell them up the river? Or the rest of our lower ranked members for the matter...we have 38. Every member of this alliance outside of the original group went through a process to join. Every member has specific rules they must follow with only a couple of minor exceptions for less skilled players. The only communication with Panda was them apologizing to us for using an LMD in a siege and asking if we wanted to work together to get rid of LMDs. My response to that was there would be no diplomacy so I'm not sure what it would look like. We have no CH sponsored spies in any alliance and we frown on the use of them. We have had people blatantly tell us a CS was coming, or disgruntled players in other alliances pass on intel, and just like any other alliance would, we've used the information to defend ourselves.

As far as our diplomacy. I don't think it is a secret that we are pacted with TBWC/Ruckus. We didn't lead them down any path. The discussion to pact with initiated by them prior to DI crumbling and it stems from personal friendships between the two alliances. Since those friendships existed and we were located in such a way that would could help each other it made sense for both groups. If I had to be honest though I would imagine they are frustrated with us as half of CH just prefers to keep to ourselves. We don't want some big group. We hate them. We left the US server we were originally on because of the same thing (and the constant use of LMD).

And I agree...Panda pretty much has this thing. But it's nothing we did. We've been fighting their various groups for weeks. We've had some pretty epic battles between the two of us. It's been kind of fun. We've taken some hits. It happens. I could give you excuses but hey, they caught us napping. We'll eat it and continue to fight them. And LOTR. And anyone else who wants to have a go.

So, those are the facts. That is the reality of Cry Havoc. Feel free to edit your posts if you'd like to make them correct....but I have the feeling you'll just continue to spit the same lies and rhetoric you have been for weeks. If you're goal is to anger those inside CH or cause some split within our group, good luck with that. You'll notice in the first post we weren't mentioned. Now suddenly we're some kind of poison apple hellbent on destroying our pact mates and our personal friends to get a crown with Panda? If you believe that...I've got a story for you about an old lady, a shoe and a bunch of kids.
like anyone is gonna read this