TIME FOR A LITTLE REALITY

DeletedUser56214

We took care of at least one of his accounts today. So currently he's at 1 banned account, and 1 ghosted account to avoid that ban.
o_O that acct ghosted after getting unbanned, not the other way around noob.

DeletedUser54965

As to the last post, it's taken us awhile to gather sufficient evidence to take out plockelman. While we all know that Mr. Trump/KingPG is still in HoP, it does not mean one way or the other that HoP has orchestrated this abysmal theatre we have witnessed in en113

you sound dumb, i aint even near your trash MRA ally... why would i need a spy... id destroy yall without it... vome join WC so i can actually speak my mind -.-
https://discord.gg/VKnAFby

DeletedUser22468

We do not KNOW beyond a reasonable doubt that HoP is guilty of the Kinman/KingPG/Dub/ nonsense that has gone on throughout this world. Until proof has been provided, how can anyone KNOW that?

I have already responded to the WHG account in-game that PANDAS were not guilty of the things they were charged with. There was an opportunity at that point to show me why LoTR thought the way you enunciated here, but did not. The ingame response said there would be followup, there was not. So don't speak out of your hat about what you think when you clearly aren't using all the information at hand.

WE have already been falsely accused of many things. Pandas, CH, and as you started off this post, Lotr too. That doesn't make it right for us to accuse HoP or anyone else without said proofs.

If you have them, show them. Do so in-game if you do not want them here. Otherwise, we will continue to play the best game we know how, and ignore this version of very trivial pursuit.

(and should we display screenshots of the LoTR channel in the discord room?)

DeletedUser56377

We do not KNOW beyond a reasonable doubt that HoP is guilty of the Kinman/KingPG/Dub/ nonsense that has gone on throughout this world. Until proof has been provided, how can anyone KNOW that?

I have already responded to the WHG account in-game that PANDAS were not guilty of the things they were charged with. There was an opportunity at that point to show me why LoTR thought the way you enunciated here, but did not. The ingame response said there would be followup, there was not. So don't speak out of your hat about what you think when you clearly aren't using all the information at hand.

WE have already been falsely accused of many things. Pandas, CH, and as you started off this post, Lotr too. That doesn't make it right for us to accuse HoP or anyone else without said proofs.

If you have them, show them. Do so in-game if you do not want them here. Otherwise, we will continue to play the best game we know how, and ignore this version of very trivial pursuit.

(and should we display screenshots of the LoTR channel in the discord room?)

What more feedback did you want than this @?

. Suffice it so say ... The following are owed an apology .

Cry Havoc Leaders
PANDA ( consortium ) Leaders
EVEN ( blasted ) CULT Leaders .

Cry Havoc and Cult Leaders have been provided direct testimony from an Ex HOP insider,

This was available to you till you started the HOP whitewash.

I think it is a pity you prefer scoring trivial points to promoting an honest Grepolis.

But to each his own.

Whatever LOTR channel you have publish away . Everyone else will have seen it anyway.

DeletedUser41523

Hi! drunk Dan here so I haven’t fully read.

Again. That’s no doing us much of a solid when we openly state we have no issue bandwagoning to any non-LOTR team if it’s obvious we won’t win. You helped yourself. Not us. Don’t get it twisted here, WHG. If it’s true, then not exploiting it keeps LOTR in the game.

DeletedUser56078

Yes Im still live!! Ghost don't die so for my 2 cents as you see of course everyone commenting are biased comments people tend to protect their allliance.
So to translate pacts and sister alliances lotr has not had a pact since HOP days. they have taken players from alliances broken and making lotr bigger. same with hop hop and ch are not pacts they are hooked together. now hop has had other alliances help them in the past support really never seen clearing help just supporting help. As of lately have not seen anything though. Who is the better alliance i could not tell you right now. Now as for stats those can be faked in regards to taking ghosts IA and things like that does not count in my book as being a good player. Now this is not a war game this is risk command and conquor . Am i good player no i just adapt to change and answer alarms. I have played with almost everyone here I feel like point fingers he said she said topics here . so who is the best both sides have good warriors but there can only be one.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Hi - great read. Thank you CCboyer - whether peeps agree with you or not, it's refreshing to see someone literate and considered posting (for a change).

DeletedUser56377

Hi! drunk Dan here so I haven’t fully read.

Again. That’s no doing us much of a solid when we openly state we have no issue bandwagoning to any non-LOTR team if it’s obvious we won’t win. You helped yourself. Not us. Don’t get it twisted here, WHG. If it’s true, then not exploiting it keeps LOTR in the game.

Convoluted logic at best. Still as you say you are Drunk and on holiday,,

DeletedUser41523

Convoluted logic at best. Still as you say you are Drunk and on holiday,,

Not really, you said that you did us a solid. I'm telling you that at best you're doing yourself a solid as we're totally willing to join another faction if our wonders got busted or founded on prior to WW...or even during I suppose. Doesn't matter who just so long as its not you.

As for what you said earlier about hyping ourselves up. We don't see it as hype. Beating LOTR isn't anything to brag about beyond rubbing it in the face of LOTR leaders. In a stacked world, nobody good would take a blow out of LOTR as a serious win.

You made this post about how its time for reality. Well here it is:
Q3A3jfL.png

This scoring is very generous to LOTR as I haven't bothered to dig out all the scores off of disbanded branches. Can someone please explain to me why a team that can't even break 100 on the entire world is relevant, good, or deserves to win? Because to me, they're a bunch of hot air that just take up space.

DeletedUser56214

well, what you don't know won't hurt you .... do you wonder why that account was unbanned??
gotta hide on externals, you wanna argue fr come to wc
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56377

Not really, you said that you did us a solid. I'm telling you that at best you're doing yourself a solid as we're totally willing to join another faction if our wonders got busted or founded on prior to WW...or even during I suppose. Doesn't matter who just so long as its not you.

As for what you said earlier about hyping ourselves up. We don't see it as hype. Beating LOTR isn't anything to brag about beyond rubbing it in the face of LOTR leaders. In a stacked world, nobody good would take a blow out of LOTR as a serious win.

You made this post about how its time for reality. Well here it is:
Q3A3jfL.png

This scoring is very generous to LOTR as I haven't bothered to dig out all the scores off of disbanded branches. Can someone please explain to me why a team that can't even break 100 on the entire world is relevant, good, or deserves to win? Because to me, they're a bunch of hot air that just take up space.
https://screenshots.firefox.com/7gI1fSxHZfXm1aJq/grepolife.com

upload_2019-5-7_0-25-47.png

Thank You For your incredibly selective selection ..

Throw in the Three Malleus and it starts to look ok .

The only waste of space here is YOU DANNY BOY .. Because you are intentionally dishonest.

None of this really matters . Except that it demonstrates that you are intentionally dishonest.

so 296 vs 259 It is not QUITE the same picture you wanted to present.

DeletedUser55330

I thought you warned us against bragging about clubbing baby seals :rolleyes:. It seems you've failed to heed your own advice... unless you're trying to say Fiennix, DR, and Addicts are anything but just that. Thinking of calling us hypocrites for taking in some of the Fiennix guys? Think again. They got clubbed by literally everyone until we got them on a legitimate team; Now I'm pretty sure some of those "baby seals" have been taking cities off of you guys pretty regularly.

You want an honest picture with no bias? TBWC currently stands at 37-0 vs LOTR 1.

Why bother adding in all of your countless defunct branches when the story is exactly the same no matter which way you try to frame it.

DeletedUser41523

https://screenshots.firefox.com/7gI1fSxHZfXm1aJq/grepolife.com

View attachment 13219

Thank You For your incredibly selective selection ..

Throw in the Three Malleus and it starts to look ok .

The only waste of space here is YOU DANNY BOY .. Because you are intentionally dishonest.

None of this really matters . Except that it demonstrates that you are intentionally dishonest.

so 296 vs 259 It is not QUITE the same picture you wanted to present.

Question: What do any of the groups listed have to do with Pandas, CH, TBWC/Ruckus, TSC, or HOP?

Its kinda weird to talk about being dishonest and then proceed to go and bring up random groups to make the losses look less bad. But fine lets roll with it. How does conquering a whopping 40 more cities than you've lost make you good?

DeletedUser56377

Hey DAnny Boy ..

Do yourself a favor and do another top 6 sink or swim .

That will give you ample opportunity to get on your Speakers Corner SoapBox .

You can then deliver yet another crushing MasterClass expose about

why LOTR are Crap

why LOTR are doomed to fail and

how soon that may be.

And what part the Glorious

Ein Volk Ein Grepo Ein BOOTY will play in MASTERMINDING this decline.

I can't wait .. For this next installment of high class fiction .
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser56377

I can wait for it either. You should make a Reality 2.0 thread so we can read it.

Oh poor diddums.

. Shall we call the waa waa WAmbulance out for the increasing numbers of Cult players you are dropping as we start ( reluctantly ) taking those cities adjacent to us ?

Poor Danny Boy - how easily your preposterous Balloon is pricked and deflated.

Now we only have 1 CULT - Good job dropping those nasty losses in Ruckus ..
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif