Time for some Expaining

• Thread starter AgreSSiveMiSSion
  • Start date

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

Viscous MRA politics has resulted in AgressiveMission being cut from Fusion with all of his rights removed!

He has been exiled to C.D.C where he has applied to Rave!

DeletedUser30636

UPDATE:

Viscous MRA politics has resulted in AgressiveMission being cut from Fusion with all of his rights removed!

idk about you guys but i read that post in a really fast news anchor voice

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

WAVE I was gonna say that in my newspaper :(

Please let me know the news :D

DeletedUser

We did not send blind invites! WE ARE PRE-MADE. We got 125 members from our pre-made. OMG people.... we are not a MRA. We are a pre-made just like Rave
Dont bother arguing,if you are not an MRA then prove it whith BP(attacking preferably) when the time passes.
Posting such statements wont help you,instead you feed the ones that laugh at you.
Just an advise...
Be evil and enjoy :pro:

DeletedUser15240

The way I see it MRA is a term tossed around far too much these days. To the people who say, you recruit way too much, good luck with your alliance ;), without fresh blood your alliance will die fast. Sure sending blind invitations isn't a good thing to do. Sure they may take in noobs. Sure they say stupid and noobish things. Despite this, a good MRA will last far longer than an average elite alliance, purely because the elite alliance will be less open to new players, and as players get bored and leave, there will be no one to replace them.

IMO 100 players is not an MRA. I play on a 30 cap world, so to be a true MRA there is a good effort. It used to be far worse. In delta, the best alliance, The Huns, who in fairness were by far the best alliance in delta at the time, had around 250 players at one time. They still dominated. As grepolis has got on, world caps have become far lower, and of course, players are far more accustomed to pointing the finger and saying MRA to every alliance but their own.

Just my thoughts :)

(This is in no way directed to any member of this forum, merely my opinions about MRAs)

DeletedUser

I came from a game that had clans, saw lots of the "factor" clans die out from something just as you are describing ppl would apply and get turned down and soon you stopped getting applications and as your players quit the clan became to small to be much of a factor, but on the other hand there were clans that mass recruited that became either lvling and leave em, or stayed but never became factor on the server usually cause what they had was dead weight, easily killed players that couldnt help them complete at late game activities.

What I don't understand is why they would try to get so many players so fast? It would mean a lot of work for a lot of useless weight, and why be so spread out... I mean I was getting invites from allies that aren't even in my area at all.

I'm new and I understand the need for an ally, but I wanted to do some playing and learning so i know what i can do before i find one worth joining where i wont be dead weight. I would think a smaller ally would give a better mix of talented player and new players to learn with then a huge one where ppl across two oceans will need help and i cant provide any... or i might need that help and not get it for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator: