Time Immemorial

DeletedUser1594

Time Immemorial is a song by Into Eternity.

..you're welcome.

DeletedUser

lol gino.....

they seem to be EOW leaders who had enough of babysitting TSB.

DeletedUser

I see,

I started Time immemorial after I left FU. It's comprised of experienced players of a similar ilk with a shared ingame history.
It's compact and localised ( Relatively speaking) as thats my ideal of how an alliance should be.

Not an overly exciting answer, but hopefully an adequate explanation to your query

;-(

DeletedUser10416

I see,

I started Time immemorial after I left FU. It's comprised of experienced players of a similar ilk with a shared ingame history.
It's compact and localised ( Relatively speaking) as thats my ideal of how an alliance should be.

Not an overly exciting answer, but hopefully an adequate explanation to your query

;-(

Oh ok fair enough :)

DeletedUser

Yup, woeisme has it right. We tried something during the boring World Wonder race that didn't work. So long as we're fighting, however, compact and aggressive works better than very diffuse and spread out.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
i actually like that last answer
compact and aggressive works better than very diffuse and spread out.
I find that is the best way, but also getting a city deep in territory and keeping them focused on it so that you can move ever closer to the rest of there cities works as well as part of that strategy, i call it my pincer movement, get in behind them and get them from behind as well.