Time of opening

DeletedUser22940

**puts on mod hat**

The world will open when it opens

DeletedUser

oh yeah. that sucks. I got lucky this time, and I'm actually off from school for a week. Whenever a world opens, it opens when I'm at school (I have found out over the years they usually open around Noon-3:00 P.M. grepolis time.) So be ready around Noon, you'll want to get in there as soon as possible. That's why I'm getting up early tomorrow so I can be one of the first one's there.

DeletedUser

YOU REMEMBER THAT? Yeah, I remember when my alliance collapsed their, and I was a founder...
memories are vague but I still remember

DeletedUser

THAT WAS YOU? LOL how amusing. However I am willing to work with you this time. Your right, my leadership skills were then, but they are better now. :)

DeletedUser

oh yeah. that sucks. I got lucky this time, and I'm actually off from school for a week. Whenever a world opens, it opens when I'm at school (I have found out over the years they usually open around Noon-3:00 P.M. grepolis time.) So be ready around Noon, you'll want to get in there as soon as possible. That's why I'm getting up early tomorrow so I can be one of the first one's there.

yup around noon to 3 i'm a t school so can't get on a good time.