Time to move

DeletedUser

Hear ye hear ye hear ye

To all concerned citizens of ocean 54. You are hereby being served your Eviction Notices. Please vacate all cities immediately. If you don’t leave on your own you will be forcibly removed. You have 24 hours to comply with this notice.

Leadership team at Eviction Notice and Unity

DeletedUser

Got to love the bare arrogance of some people great under handed tactics as always too. Pat yourselves on the back and be proud with that honour you show !!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Got to love the bare arrogance of some people great under handed tactics as always too. Pat yourselves on the back and be proud with that honour you show !!!!!!!!

This says it all lol

DeletedUser33530

Ocean 54 has constantly been under a dictator. Also i was farming two eviction guys a couple days ago.

DeletedUser33530

well I do not know are you farming her for res or she farming you for BPs

Resources and eventually they got me off guard (got to me phone a mintue too late) and cleared my army. For one week thought a 1500 point city at the time was farming two 10000 point cities.

DeletedUser19318

They got you off guard eh? ROFL good sense of humor I love it! you were farming 2 10,000 point cities with your 1500 point city... you are a legend.... cheater is a great name.. maybe liar as well?

DeletedUser26213

Oh, you're handing out eviction notices? That went really well in Bellerophon...

Don't fear citizens of Ocean 54, Your homes are safe!

DeletedUser

Oh, you're handing out eviction notices? That went really well in Bellerophon...

Don't fear citizens of Ocean 54, Your homes are safe!

So far 40 cities have been taken in 3 days. Tell me which ones are safe please?

DeletedUser33530

They got you off guard eh? ROFL good sense of humor I love it! you were farming 2 10,000 point cities with your 1500 point city... you are a legend.... cheater is a great name.. maybe liar as well?

Its true but i had my troops in my city for too long instead of hiding them so they killed my army. O well