Time to Say Good bye PGM ?????

• Thread starter DeletedUser40747
  • Start date

DeletedUser40747

Time to start the countdown :cool:

Many left PG/PM and some Ghosted ( more to follow ) and at present PG/Pm is an easy picking for us .

1month ??? not sure .. :pro:

*Adasko*

Phrourach

Many left PG/PM and some Ghosted ( more to follow ) and at present PG/Pm is an easy picking for us .

you are bored? many ppl from PGM stay in lindos and play :p if you have nothing to do you can play with tits :) funny ?

I'm leaving, Naji too and Rumpel its a ghost, 3 people is not the whole alliance:) PGM have many other players :p

DeletedUser40747

Thanks for posting here :) so i can quote ur comment after a few days :cool:

DeletedUser40747

maybe :) and i respect the players who still believing that PGM will be back as they used to be ..:supermad:

DeletedUser

Lets not get carried away now. Yes, they are dropping like flies but there are still plenty left and I would like to think they will go down swinging. I don't think it is right of us to publicly put an estimation on how long PGM will be around before they fold... regardless of what they did to us. Lets hold ourselves to a higher standard than them.

DeletedUser

Silly to think they will all just drop off server. Not sure what you're hoping to accomplish with a post like this. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser32250

Well you may have another thing coming deepu!
There is a difference between island to island fighting + casual progression through oceans compared with taking gifts in enemy waters, stacking and then picking off inactives and a few offliners!

if that's how you win a war! GREAT :D but no pride comes with it as no skill was shown but .... GOOD JOB! :D
but "if that's how you win a war" <- which I'm certainly positive in the fact that if you where ever...at all! It would take you more than "1 month"

Hyper

DeletedUser43437

King Deepu :
wanna tell your allies about your plans regarding screwing them ?
Can you deny that you told me that months ago ?

DeletedUser

King Deepu :
wanna tell your allies about your plans regarding screwing them ?
Can you deny that you told me that months ago ?

Whats this can you be a bit more descriptive? Details is what counts I do not think this statement has any information in its contents, besides that what are you doing in PGM were you not snoops butt buddy from the start?

I cant count the number of back stabs on this server, no way to take us out now his allies have power all on their own. PGM dieing out it seems but still plenty of players to fight out here in server.

DeletedUser

I am sure he can, although you have taken the time to make a forum account and would be nice to see complete thought on subject you presented.

DeletedUser43437

I will leave it to deepu or the time . and will enjoy it . ;)

DeletedUser40747

You can always :) its up to you ^_^ .. :D I dont care and please do screen shot when you are trying to post and please post in another thread .. This thread is a farewell thread PGM noobs ..

Ur a big Noob , earlier i collected so many details through you lol anyway thanks for the spyworks :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32250

oh deepu deepu deepu
you sarcasm is too much for me |-(

DeletedUser

I would like to see this... Anyone want to show some proof instead of stalling?

DeletedUser43437

you edited you reply .
you said you used me .
now you edited it .
you proved how good friend you were and how good friend you will be to your allies .
Can they trust you anymore ?

I would like to see this... Anyone want to show some proof instead of stalling?
he just said that . you want more proof than his words ?
if you just read his post before he edited it . he said he was playing with me . he is trying to justify what he said to me .
its up to you . believe it or not .

I sent one mesage from some I have to a few leaders in thecoliation .
its up to them now .
I'm done here . Good Luck .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40747

Ohhf Raul No No :eek: Lol
stop ur nonsense and mind this is not a nursery school :pro:

DeletedUser22252

hey mate
I wouldn't be so optimistic! We are not some bunch of noobs so you guys can kick us in 1 month!