Time Warp, Getting Started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hahaha. A strange coincedence? Two leaders of two elite alliances almost or are at the bottom of their lists.

DeletedUser

Hahaha. A strange coincedence? Two leaders of two elite alliances almost or are at the bottom of their lists.

I have to defend Drwho? here,
the fact that he is at the bottom of the list and his alliance is #1 BPO just goes to show that he must be an excellent leader. If he wasn't then his alliance would leave and join a different one.

DeletedUser

I have to defend Opti......he is at the bottom as he is nutz

Aicy

Strategos
the fact that he is at the bottom of the list and his alliance is #1 BPO just goes to show that he must be an excellent leader. If he wasn't then his alliance would leave and join a different one.

Umm... not really. All the top players are people I merged from The MRA who are following me and the rest are people Muckson (Vanaheim) brought over from The Spartans in Zeta and are following him. :p

Anmolr

Phrourach
Umm... not really. All the top players are people I merged from The MRA who are following me and the rest are people Muckson (Vanaheim) brought over from The Spartans in Zeta and are following him. :p

Time Warp's Originals are no Good. :O

DeletedUser

Time Warp's Originals are no Good. :O

Yes, two crap alliances :D
Three overall...
Time Warp from Beta (Aroun 5 Members :D)
The Spartans from Zeta - but only the best, like top 20 (20 members)
The MRA (All other members, except a few who i recruited...)

Who controls? Me! :D
Without me, i could tell you, this would be double Trouble. Aka 2x MRA! :D :eek:

Why thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Meh, all you do is never log in and bring down our average points. :p

Me and Muckie are the real leaders! :D

DeletedUser

Ptooey...I spit on you and steal all your goats....there is no mention of Scottish people in the above statement

Anmolr

Phrourach
Yes, two crap alliances :D
Three overall...
Time Warp from Beta (Aroun 5 Members :D)
The Spartans from Zeta - but only the best, like top 20 (20 members)
The MRA (All other members, except a few who i recruited...)

Who controls? Me! :D
Without me, i could tell you, this would be double Trouble. Aka 2x MRA! :D :eek:

Real Defender. :Angry:
I love MRAs! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We are currently producing Choco Cake! Contact me for our Special, Rocky Horror :)
(Is a special, so it's not on the Profile ;D)

DeletedUser

I don't recall getting any cake and/or a picture show! jip!

Status
Not open for further replies.