Time Warp, Getting Started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Aicy... is gonna be gone for a while..
xD

Think were gonna up the recruitment slightly..
Up to 50! xD

DeletedUser

man your a rebel Dr. Hows TW going - where are you on the BP, leaderboard and avg pnts etc?

DeletedUser

Average... Around 5th.
There are some alliances with around 8 members... and very high average...
Lol..
BP attacking: 4th, Gaining on 3rd fast.
BP: 6th.. Damn Defence noobs :D

Aicy

Strategos
Oooh... Someone conquered one of my cities why I was in VM? :eek:

You better avenge me by getting whoever did it!

DeletedUser

Oooh... Someone conquered one of my cities why I was in VM? :eek:

You better avenge me by getting whoever did it!

It takes 2 days for you to get into VM once you click it. You weren't still in VM when I took it. But when looking at the city as it is, researched diplomacy and architecture?? Really???? :(
Not to mention the lvl of buildings...... :eek:

DeletedUser4013

This has gotten WAAAY off topic. This is a thread about Time Warp as an alliance, not who has conquered who and what type of farming a player does. Get it back on topic. All off-topic threads are being deleted.

DeletedUser

No one will comment anymore xD
Yeah... No more Cheesecake..
Recruitment is open in the Core... :D

DeletedUser

Look at our members....

Yes we are! :|
No, seriously.. No.

DeletedUser

You used to be in Time Warp..
We are the besttt, so skrew the resttt... sorry, popped into my head. xd

DeletedUser

What happened to all your members? You guys lost like 25% of your members...which seems like a good share. It seems like Time Warp may be falling apart.

DeletedUser

Nono, 25% is the amount of un loyals we had.
We are fair now, the guys who are left are the loyal, active, and non cowards.
We are the ones who will fight, even if the odds of winning are low, which i would say would be now.. with 5 Vs Us... pretty unfair :D

Beware, Black are unloyal, they have MRA freinds :D Pssst The Spartans! xD

DeletedUser

haha if your losing wars, it appears that you are indeed falling apart. Maybe those members were just trying to jump ship before it sank?

DeletedUser

And thats comeing from Aicy... I can't be that bad then! :|

And no, they jumped ship because they have no trust, yet here we are, the day after. They said we would not be alive tomorrow, and... we are?

Aicy

Strategos
Comming from Aicy? I am a good player. The reason I never get past 20k points is because I quit because I don't want to get addicted... before then I am pretty much always in the top 100 in points and always in the top 20 for BP, thankyouverymuch.

I was in Time Warp for a considerable amount of time so I know how things go down there and how you don't do squat for the alliance. I am not surprised that they do not have trust in you. I don't.

I used to, but after I watched you seeing your own members getting conquered and you just sitting there with your minimal points thinking "Hmm... should I bother to organize help for them? Nah."

You're being carried by you're great players. It's like England in WW1; Lions led by Donkeys.

No offense, but if you're going to lead a alliance with great players such as yours... you have to put some effort in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was in time warp but I have quit eta, and aicy you are quite right

Aicy

Strategos
Yey! Supporters!

Skipping around saying "We're awesome!" like these kinds of alliances do is all right in the beginning, but when it comes down to it you have to stick to that statement by being awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.