Time Warp, Getting Started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yey! Supporters!

Skipping around saying "We're awesome!" like these kinds of alliances do is all right in the beginning, but when it comes down to it you have to stick to that statement by being awesome.

Aicy your right,These alliances are awesome at first but terrible later in the game.

DeletedUser

My more reasonable side tells me to not bother, but then the devil is more persuasive.

After being called a coward by DrWho? in an in game message, I would like to add to aicy's comment...

What kind of leader sends invites to the cowards who in fact did jump ship? I mean really, if they left, why would you want them back? I have no problem bleeding for my alliance and comrades, but I WILL NOT bleed to harbor cowards and traitors.

DeletedUser

Haha looks like the Dr is a bad player and leader. Its okay, everybody was 12 at somepoint. As far as the still standing the day after goes...a day is a really short amount of time. Usually not even enough time to conquer somebody.

DeletedUser

Complain all you want.
This is simular to the current war, 5 vs one...

DeletedUser4013

Ok, this thread went way off topic, and I should have dealt with this sooner. However, instead of letting you all try to put it back on topic, I have decided instead to simply close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.