time zones

DeletedUser30828

i have changed time zone on a pc, yet when i log in on the phone with the app the time is still on server time, not what i changed it to.

DeletedUser5819

You can't change the time on the app. That's just the way it is.

Hopefully they will change that sometime.

DeletedUser19042

I wouldn't bet on it.

It has been like this for over 2 years now. (when it was suggested)

DeletedUser30828

it does get annoying having to add or minus times when sending attacks from the app. i didnt realise until yesterday and f****d up with attacks co ordinated with another player, as i was out i had to send from my phone.

DeletedUser35069

it does get annoying having to add or minus times when sending attacks from the app. i didnt realise until yesterday and f****d up with attacks co ordinated with another player, as i was out i had to send from my phone.

Just log in via the phone browser onto normal version of grepo, you will have the right timezone, you can see reservations and all city codes etc work fine, The app is only useful for the alarm after that its a half finished version of grepo and there doesnt appear to be any rush from inno to fix issues like timezones which is bizare considering timings is a significant part of the game.

DeletedUser37459

Bump. Saw they passed the vote in another post to fix this but that was may 2016... I wish inno would fix these bugs quicker. Timing as said above are crucial to the game.