time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alright this is kind of an off question and i thought about putting it in off topic but decided it probably wouldn't get answered there.
Anyway does anyone know an approximate time that the worlds usually open? it says the world opens today and i want to be in the middle of the north west party but Im about to go to bed and have school tommarrow. The reason i ask is because if there is a good chance of it opening in the next 8 or so hours i'll set an alarm and join before school if not im going to just have to join when i return tomorrow afternoon. Well was just wondering if there was any time that they usually launched or not. I'd guess its just when there ready to launch but meh figured id ask before i logged off.

DeletedUser

Pretty unlikely it's launched within the next 8 hours. Possible but knowing Inno not very likely :p

DeletedUser

/me makes a note of hohohozez' offline times.

It could open in the next 8 hours.

It could also not open in the next 8 hours.

But not knowing is the price you pay for wanting sleep.

DeletedUser

lol that note of my offline times wont help after this week lol summer break starts and its the time of 24 hour play with 30 min power naps :D

DeletedUser

Perth, Western Australia; May 15, 2012, (5:35p.m) & I'm waiting patiently; but, I'm trying to figure out - given that it's the 15th here - if I've actually been waiting longer??? lol

DeletedUser17180

yea for us it will be the 16th, knowing my luck it will be sometime during the middle of the night like 4am... :/

DeletedUser

good nights sleep check
now if it will just wait another 9 hours till i get back from school ill be quite the happy camper
otherwise open within the next ten minutes

DeletedUser6378

I hope so i hate waiting, and want to get started already

Status
Not open for further replies.