Pending Timers not disappearing from farm villages

DeletedUser

World: Gythium
Browser and Version: Firefox (latest version)

Overview of the bug: Timers are not disappearing when farm villages are ready for a new demand. One other member of my alliance is having the exact same problem, started just today for him as well. When you mouse over a village with visible timer when it is ready for next demand, no message appears regarding "time until next demand available", it is just blank beneath trade ratio. Also, sometimes just clicking anywhere on the island will make timers disappear. Happens every time, regardless of demand or loot or time period set for.

How often this occurs: Started this morning when I woke up, has been happening consistently all day long

Urgency: Not restricting game play, but reducing resources gained because I can't just glance over and tell if village is ready

Summary: Timers on Farm Villages not disappearing

I have searched the forums and see no mention of this specific issue, and have tried all recommended solutions with no improvement.

DeletedUser

Does the countdown just freeze at 00:00? Can you please attach a screenshot?

DeletedUser

I don't think a screenshot would be helpful in this instance. All it will show is all timer symbols hovering over farm villages looking like they are really close to disappearing. If I mouse over them, the pop-up is the same as if the timer symbol were already gone (ready for next demand), and when you click on one, then they all disappear. All screenshots will appear normal. The only problem is that if I set my villages to farm for 5 minutes, 20 minutes later timer symbols are still hovering there.

No, countdown does not freeze, everything behaves normally except for timer symbol.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure this is a bug really.. it's similar to the 'bug' that villages do not appear as conquered until after you refresh.. so sometimes the timers automatically reset/disappear, and sometimes they remain in place until you click or refresh.

Edit:
Ds8jW.png

There's your screenshot, Asth. You can see that the timers are still present above the villages, but as the overview (from hovering over the village) shows, they are ready to be farmed again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You may be correct and it may go away on its own, as I certainly hope it does. The only reason I bothered reporting it was that it had never happened before and started at the same time for both my mate and me. Didn't seem coincidental. And it started on the same day that changes were made to the graphics on the map. I just turned off the "nighttime" graphics; I will see if this resolves it.

Edit: Nope, didn't fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And it started on the same day that changes were made to the graphics on the map.

It's actually been present a lot longer than that, it's just not something that makes a particular impact, so presumably nobody has seen fit to report it as a bug before.

DeletedUser

I'll check to see if it has already been reported as a bug, which it likely has, and will update the status accordingly.

Do the timers reset normally after a refresh? It seems just to be a graphical issue as far as I can tell.

DeletedUser

They reset normally just by clicking anywhere on the map, or by refreshing. It's not something I'd call a bug, just a minor issue.

DeletedUser

It's probably been reported in combination with the other conquering-FVs-not-showing-up bug but I'll follow it up regardless.

Thanks for everyone's input.