Tiny Teddies are gone

• Thread starter DeletedUser19396
  • Start date

DeletedUser25388

Sad to hear this..

But want to see.. what will be the diplomacy of musketeers and GS now...

DeletedUser2663

Being a co-founder in the alliance i can see who is on vm, who is banned and who is inactive. Cheezehead was on vm. simple as that.

DeletedUser

Or it's somebody's idea of a bad practical joke for April 1.

DeletedUser

it would be very simple for an in-game mod to check to see if he was hacked as it would show up a new ip address or it would show as a multi account the last time his account was accessed, there by revealing who hacked him
personally i believe he melted down and lost the plot knowing that TT's time was numbered
and i do not believe for one minute that there was that much fear of TT that a hacking was needed and to imply such a statement is only an attempt to apply matar status to an alliance that was clearly on the way out
only those in the TT camp would deny they were on the way out
the stats prove they had run out of options
there is no other way to look at it that TT was destined to fall,, and well it did fall
all the alliances that attacked and went to war with TT are victorious end of story and to imply anything else is really lame to be honest
so fall with honor and you shall be respected by all
lay false claims without proof and look stupid for eternity

DeletedUser

it would be very simple for an in-game mod to check to see if he was hacked as it would show up a new ip address or it would show as a multi account the last time his account was accessed, there by revealing who hacked him
personally i believe he melted down and lost the plot knowing that TT's time was numbered
and i do not believe for one minute that there was that much fear of TT that a hacking was needed and to imply such a statement is only an attempt to apply matar status to an alliance that was clearly on the way out
only those in the TT camp would deny they were on the way out
the stats prove they had run out of options
there is no other way to look at it that TT was destined to fall,, and well it did fall
all the alliances that attacked and went to war with TT are victorious end of story and to imply anything else is really lame to be honest
so fall with honor and you shall be respected by all
lay false claims without proof and look stupid for eternity

Reading what you write hurts my brain. I know this wasn't Cheeze's doing, he was in vacation mode, and I knew him, he's not the kind to do something like this.

A delusional poet. Amazing ;)

Semi true. We had had him under massive attack, but I'm not sure if that's why he quit.

The reason I'm mad at this, is I put allot of time into organizing the largest Op that had been attempted on this world to date. It's still saved in my notes (always back up) and would have targeted multiple players on multiple islands. Now that is seems there is no TT to put these plans into effect, I may even put up my plan.

We weren't done fighting, at least I wasn't. I still planned on winning this war.

Colony ship landing time 05/04/2012 at 18:00 server time (UTC 0)

I'd like to start an alliance wide operation. I don't really give a flying $#!t about spies, we keep hiding our ops from spies, and we're also hiding them from our own guys who don't know what to do. There will also be outside help taking villages, so we're not alone here.

This operation will have 3 waves, all landing within the same 2-3 hours.

Long range conquests (40+ hours travel time for cs)
Medium ranged conquests (20-40 hours)
Short ranged conquests (20 and under)

The plan being, once they see revolt/colony ship attacks coming from 40 hours out, they'll start to stack the city against the first wave of attacks. Then, once the mid range attacks are launched, they'll begin pulling back the support from the long range attacks to support the mid ranged, then once the short range attacks are launched, they'll be scrambling support recalling and resending everywhere. Makes it a nightmare for them to defend against.

So, no matter how far, you will be expected to claim at least 1 city. Timing the revolt attack on a long ranged conquest will be tricky, but it's very possible.

If you don't have free city slots, we will definitely need help clearing the cities. There will be no free loaders on this one, everyone needs to help out. If all goes right, we'll have taken enough cities to have crushed any future offensive plans on us (from grimm) for a few weeks.

Shadowed's cities
[town]3713[/town](10567 points)
[town]754[/town](9898 points)
[town]722[/town](8795 points)
[town]2023[/town](9898 points)
[town]649[/town](9898 points)
[town]690[/town](10362 points)
[town]859[/town](10003 points)
[town]1886[/town](5082 points)
[town]24756[/town](3306 points)
[town]1511[/town](11099 points)
[town]459[/town](9350 points)
[town]4459[/town](9888 points)
[town]3884[/town](7250 points)
[town]1132[/town](7936 points)

Cities we also need to take
[town]320[/town]
[town]316[/town]
[town]389[/town]
[town]293[/town]
[town]144[/town]

[town]1287[/town]
[town]1367[/town]
[town]1273[/town]
[town]1486[/town]

[town]2199[/town]
[town]24239[/town]

[town]2559[/town]
[town]2603[/town]
[town]2327[/town]

[town]1438[/town]
[town]1434[/town]
[town]1458[/town]
[town]1537[/town]
[town]1572[/town]

[town]4864[/town]
[town]4210[/town]
[town]24971[/town]

[town]4458[/town]

[town]6047[/town]
[town]6051[/town]
[town]6094[/town]
[town]6118[/town]

[town]6299[/town]
[town]6253[/town]

[town]5519[/town]
[town]5562[/town]

[town]8216[/town]

I'm expecting shadowed to be the least defended once other grimm players come under attack as well. Someone who's just jumped ship is low on the totem pole.

We also won't be alone on this one, anyone who can read this is more than welcome to claim a city and go for it on the day of the op.

There are definitely allot of cities here to take, but an alliance our size should have little to no trouble in taking a good majority of these cities, and any we don't take, are going to be out of commission for a while.

A full and massive strike by TT would have been something to see, which is why this wasn't us playing the martyr.

DeletedUser

Being a co-founder in the alliance i can see who is on vm, who is banned and who is inactive. Cheezehead was on vm. simple as that.

Did you also know that a player can delete their account and go into VM? It takes 7 days for an account to delete so it is possible this is what happened...So just because he was in VM don't mean he could not of deleted his account on this world. Not saying this is what happened because at this point we don't know, just saying it is very possible, but like pool guy say's the mods would be able to tell and I think it would be to grepo's best interest to clear this up asap.

DeletedUser

Shadowed Cloak didn't restart
I spoke with him before and after I saw his cities ghosts.
I sent him support and cast city protection where he was quaked,he even used his premium to extend his city protection;he told me he is tired and will go to sleep.
When he waked up he find his account with 175 points...
He would probably lose one city but the rest ware good defended.
So someone who involve that much on defending don't do this kind of things like restart.

DeletedUser

Shadowed Cloak didn't restart
I spoke with him before and after I saw his cities ghosts.
I sent him support and cast city protection where he was quaked,he even used his premium to extend his city protection;he told me he is tired and will go to sleep.
When he waked up he find his account with 175 points...
He would probably lose one city but the rest ware good defended.
So someone who involve that much on defending don't do this kind of things like restart.

if this is true then the teddies claims of reaming him or rimming him into a ghost submission are totally unfounded and just more speculation than fact :)
which opens up more room for cheezes meltdown theory :)

but if they were both hacked that truely is a real lame and way to end a war and if they both were hacked then it would be the same player and the ips would match
i think that the igm really needs to clarify, of a simple yes hacked or nope no hack detected so to put it all at rest for good

DeletedUser

if this is true then the teddies claims of reaming him or rimming him into a ghost submission are totally unfounded and just more speculation than fact :)
Yeah, TT are losing it if they honestly claim they'd rimmed him. In fact, Shadowed Cloak himself had revolted a dozen TT-cities or so himself, as far as I know.

DeletedUser

A new world started, Glythium the server name
30,000 players then joined in the game
Alliances created, mergers very quick
and one alliance, Tiny Teddies was an unusual nick

They merged with one, protection finished that weekend
the Tiny Teddies raced ahead killed those trying to defend
they got to the top attack points made by all
one by one, players and alliances would fall

But to many mergers, to many goodbyes
The teddies ended up with enemies on all sides
but no matter whether you think the Teddies were a flop
For the first 3 months in Glythium, they stayed on TOP....

Basil

All teddies were hurt in the writing of this poem.

DeletedUser

A new world started, Glythium the server name
30,000 players then joined in the game
Alliances created, mergers very quick
and one alliance, Tiny Teddies was an unusual nick

They merged with one, protection finished that weekend
the Tiny Teddies raced ahead killed those trying to defend
they got to the top attack points made by all
one by one, players and alliances would fall

But to many mergers, to many goodbyes
The teddies ended up with enemies on all sides
but no matter whether you think the Teddies were a flop
For the first 3 months in Glythium, they stayed on TOP....

Basil

All teddies were hurt in the writing of this poem.

You my friend are insanely cool :cool:

DeletedUser

First, basil nice poem. Anyways I'm not sure what you mean cheeze is not one to do this because he had done it on phi.... I remember that very clearly....

DeletedUser

Now We have no one to fight .... accept for AC but smh what kind of fight would that be?

DeletedUser16512

we were all shocked when we were booted out of TT yes shadow would of lost a city as i had my CS on route and not a lot in his city

i did mail shadow and we did talk he was shocked as well and pretty mad at what had happened i do think this was a hacker

as for cheezehead im not so sure he went into VM as soon as we went to war with Musketeers and Grim Sleepers after a week he came back but clicked VM straight away then as u know he was a ghost. I dont know if he was hacked as well

now for the war it was a great day for TT yesterday we were fighting and defending and yes sorry to say this but i killed all LS that was sent to me and got 20k DBP for doing this so tell me why were we losing this i cant seam to see why u think this

DeletedUser

That is to much trouble, as players will lose cities unless the other top alliances agree to a period of a cease-fire to save the server from athens-like doom. (the same thing happened on that server, the leader disbanded the 2nd ranked alliance)