Tiny Teddies are gone

• Thread starter DeletedUser19396
  • Start date

DeletedUser25534

"Even tho he could sim city his alliance to the top"

Everything you have said doesn't matter after this. Whatever you want to say about him, this is just blatantly wrong. And when Metalcore responded with pointing to his bp, thus refuting your silly statement, you respond by saying pointing to such things is nothing more than kiddish bravado? Really?

You called him a simmer. Cool story. I don't think anyone on these forums would agree with you there.

DeletedUser

Pretty hard when there was nothing for him to rage about... His alliance was at the top and he had put in a heap of time into the alliance. I have seen one leader ragequit though, and disband the alliance so it could be possible.

I know who you are thinking about ;). IF Cheeze and freak are the same then that would be a BIG shocker. Nevertheless I'm subscribing to this thread thing's going really good and I want to stay informed. I was in 24F too. Freak really bust everything out, if freaknasty and cheezahead are the same then cheeze is a multi accounted cause freaknasty and cheezehead were located in the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

Cheeze started an alliance on athens with some close friends aswell so i doubt he started two when he could have just had one good alliance on athens!
I doubt they are the same but i could be wrong!

DeletedUser

Yeah maybe anything can happen let's wait cheeze to arrive.

DeletedUser

Athens I'm going to join the next conquest world coming out wanna join the premade I'm in??? It's AweShock in the premades section.

DeletedUser

:heh: trust me cheeze and freak are not the same person. Totally different personalities and leadership methodologies.

DeletedUser

I hardly know them but I no for sure that they're not the same people. Task you went inactive for a few days tut tut. ;)

DeletedUser

Yea i konw they are not, i was just pointing out the similarities. I believe Freak was located in the US east coast, and Cheese is Aussie.

DeletedUser23384

Hes away still im guessing, as he was on vm so nobody knows!

DeletedUser

Nope, but what you should be is better informed before making foolish statements that show your foolishness.
I dont inform myself about nabs, they dont interrest me :)

Everything you have said doesn't matter after this. Whatever you want to say about him, this is just blatantly wrong. And when Metalcore responded with pointing to his bp, thus refuting your silly statement, you respond by saying pointing to such things is nothing more than kiddish bravado? Really?
Stats are ... i see this in every game. The little reply: Ye but I got better stats, MOAR KILLZ MOAR ACCURACY MOAR BP MOAR MOAR MOAR. And for some reason, the younger a player is, the more he will brag about his stats ...

You called him a simmer. Cool story. I don't think anyone on these forums would agree with you there.
I think everyone would also agree that "simmer" is to most GP players a good insult ... that doesnt get you banned from forum. At the end, it doesnt matter what he is or how he played. He left like a noob ^^