Tiny Teddies: Fall from power pt.1 (of 1)

DeletedUser

For a long time Tiny Teddies have been the true rulers of this server and we have been quite content to let them.

Tiny Teddies II also ruled alongside them, being the real powerhouse behind the entire server ruling thing.

But NO MORE!!!

Tiny Teddies II are striking out at the oppressors of Phi in an effort to destroy them once and for all.

We started as all good wars between gentlemen should start... With a Declaration of War.

screenshot20110831at190.png

And then I sent the promised attacks

screenshot20110831at184.png

In just over 11 hours my initial attack will land, signalling the start of the civil war between the teddies.

I ask you...
Who will join me in this cause?

DeletedUser

after lengthy consultations TT and the fear that we are brought into the bone, thinking about unconditional surrender
:):):):)

DeletedUser

argh

uhhh this is horrifying and if i where in TT i would surrender right away :eek:

DeletedUser

do u thinks kids can defeat their dads?
well if they can then TT2 can

DeletedUser

Part 1b (of 1)

My initial attack lands...

screenshot20110901at162.jpg

section is left quaking in his little boots

Little+Boots-Hands.jpg

(google's answer to "quaking in his little boots")

Needless to say I immediately got some apologies for what I was to do in the future to certain players.

screenshot20110901at162.png
[

As well as some offers to spy in return for amnesty from my awesome nukes.

I will show you what my loyal spy has told me so that you too may destroy Tiny Teddies.

screenshot20110901at162.png
[

As further proof of my power, I garuantee you that Saxen will not kick out the spy for fear of my wrath/roundhouse kick/dinosaur nuke.

Attack TT now.

Your benevolent iron fisted ruler.
sploggo
:pro:

DeletedUser

arghh

OOOO Mighty One!!

When I Become Strong As You I Will Join Your Great And Mighty Army So That We Can Conquer The Phi....Or Even The World (SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser

OOOO Mighty One!!

When I Become Strong As You I Will Join Your Great And Mighty Army So That We Can Conquer The Phi....Or Even The World (SW)(SW)(SW)

we will see about you joining,

in TTII we do have a strict thousand points policy, all your cities points must end in ,000. It does limit conquest choices but it looks neater.

DeletedUser18740

oO How can you fight so overwhelming forces. Splog has shown me how this game is really played. So close to quit this game...

DeletedUser18571

oO How can you fight so overwhelming forces. Splog has shown me how this game is really played. So close to quit this game...

I didn't know that trolling a forum was considered fighting a war.

DeletedUser

I didn't know that trolling a forum was considered fighting a war.

Should have been use to it by now? i mean coming from someone who does it all the time?

DeletedUser

Tightwad warning!!!!

Folks, everyone be aware, the mighty sploggo is a terrible payer.

For all my valuable information, he has offered me half a thruppeny bit, plus an undisclosed present to be paid at some future time when he becomes a successful supercriminal. And amnesty for me when he destroys TT, although I would have thought that this would have come as standard from such a loyal spy!

So, be warned, whatever he promises you, SPLOGGO DOESNT PAY UP!

what a tightwad

[another 94 pages of grumbling followed, but it was deleted again so as not to take up too much valuable Grepolis space]

DeletedUser

wookie you threw me under the bus to divert sploggo's wrath onto me. his attack was a force of nature. expect more 1k spy spam shortly.

DeletedUser

RaynTW, I dont think that I would survive the Wrath of Splog. Thx for acting as a human shield ;)

DeletedUser

I'm just glad that he chose to wait until he was a member of Tiny Teddies II to turn against his masters. I would hate for his wrath to be matched up against Sanity.