Tiny Teddies: Fall from power pt.1 (of 1)

DeletedUser

its just Rayn, TW is my alpha alliance. We come from a forum called TribalWar, not to be confused with Innogames TribalWars (we were here first and I hold the copyright!)

DeletedUser15283

Sploggo you need to learn to save up your super-duper-uber-nooberly-awesome-fierce-attacking-swarm of-roundhouse-kicking-wrath-dinosuars

DeletedUser7182

when i stated phi which was over this summer in july tiny tiddies were like rank 1 then like a month later they droped many many many many many many many points what happen there and what is up wiht the tiddies rihgt now

DeletedUser15283

Long ago, in the world we call Phi, out of the darkness came the titans, which call themselves the Tiny Teddies.They soon became friends with other top alliances, only to lock them away in an evil pit named Tartarus.Kronos, A.K.A.Harufrauma, was prophesiesed to have smaller chldren overthrow him and take throne, and these children were gods, called OE and Phi Munchers, along with the help of Order of Temple and it's siblings.Kronos soon realized that he could try to prevent it, and immideatly started swallowing the children(setting up Biremes in large numbers in his cities).But they were smart and created a plan to overthrow him.They soon released the other children of their burden and forced Kronos to join Tartarus(leaving Grepolis).

That is the story.