TIR Gone?

DeletedUser8362

Is it just me, or has TIR disbanned/merged into a different alliance? I cant seem to find them on the alliance rankings page, nor on the map. Anyone know any info on this?

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or has TIR disbanned/merged into a different alliance? I cant seem to find them on the alliance rankings page, nor on the map. Anyone know any info on this?

The leader quit due to RL issues.

DeletedUser8362

really? i heard that the top guys left - and then the leaders quit because they werent recieving support.

DeletedUser

Merged with ML, ML are changing there name soon because of it i think.

DeletedUser8362

so wm802 what else do you know? please pleasure me with MLs leaked info.

DeletedUser

Hahaha any idiot can guess that when two equally strong alliances whom have been long friends merge that they will most likely change the name. Lil' Wayne here just posted what was most likely going to happen, adding "I think" at the end to make it sound more authentic and cover himself in case he was wrong.

Pffft.

DeletedUser

Hahaha any idiot can guess that when two equally strong alliances whom have been long friends merge that they will most likely change the name. Lil' Wayne here just posted what was most likely going to happen, adding "I think" at the end to make it sound more authentic and cover himself in case he was wrong.

Pffft.

Okay, as long as it keeps you happy.

DeletedUser

I couldn't care less either way. It's no as if Phenomen were to do anything with any amount of info anyway *gasp*!

The wars not over yet, so stop acting like your winning cause when we win, not a thing will stop us.

DeletedUser

yes WM802 you are going to single handily win the war!, gosh the days of Phen are coming to an end..

a new event is on the horizon

DeletedUser

yes WM802 you are going to single handily win the war!, gosh the days of Phen are coming to an end..

a new event is on the horizon

If its needed/I deny that, were thriving again/Yes no more melon lube

DeletedUser

If its needed/I deny that, were thriving again/Yes no more melon lube
Do you have nothing better to do than troll all day? Maybe you could go on youtube and watch =3 (raywilliamjohnson) and then maybe you'll understand my response of "2 camels and a tiny car" ;)

DeletedUser

As far as I know, the players from TIR merged into WotK. Or atleast a lot of them did if not most of them