TIR Gone?

DeletedUser

I guess that rules out Rogero's theory that TIR were brought down from the inside by Redneck woman so she could take the cream of their players into Dark Judgement ;)

DeletedUser

TiR disbanded due to losing a war.

Their top leaders stopped receiving support.

They had spies within their organization. (like most alliances do)

Their leaders decided to say it was due to RL. I do not know if this is true or not. They might have been trying to save face when really they couldn't handle the game anymore.

ML/VP... Yea anybody should have known what was going on. Look at the flow of where VP members are going. Any idiot can take a great guess VP is disbanding and merging into ML. This news might have been released in a thread at a later date after some more things were ironed out between the merger.

And second, any idiot should be able to guess that VP was looking to merge with another alliance because if you looked at the leaders track record you would have noticed them leaving than returning to the alliance within 72 hr window. Mind you there might have been a window gap, but so what?

Third of all, it's not like Phen hasn't done the same thing in the past. Suck other alliances into a once respected alliance to make it one of the worst in other oceans. They should have stuck to their main core and continue to grow. ML/VP won't steep themselves to Phen's level. (by this I mean take bad crop alliances or multiple merges into their alliance)

Two alliances merging, respected within their oceans and amongst other alliances. Pheno took the bad crop and the good crop which made them into the bad crop as well.

Good to know Pheno still views that they will win the war even though they have lost so many oceans due to this war. Yea... maybe in 3 years you guys will start winning if you last that long.

Lugosi

Strategos
The top alliance rankings really have changed over the last week. TIR completely going was up to a point; unexpected.