Titans of Who??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I thought that the "Titans If Nu" where supposed to be an Elite Alliance?? I have noticed that they have more than their share of inactives and now would be a good time to strike at their members......Rise up!! and Pare down the tyranical idiots of "NU"

It is now time for The Real Alliances of "NU" to take the Cities from these Losers!!

Who Exactly is "Stuned Frog"?? He must be a Real Idiot, since he can not even spell "STUNNED" Correctly......What a Moron!!

It is Time For The Minions To Rise Up and Strike out Against the Oppressors!!

DeletedUser

Who are you?

Yes, and your alliance in Nu is also very elite.

DeletedUser

I am a Nobody....

I never insinuated that I or my Alliance was "Elite".....It looks as if someone needs to take reading comprehension lessons......

(your sarcasm is appreciated), You must be one of the Bootlicking Physcophants that leach onto other in order to fulfill your desire to feel powerful...

DeletedUser

Well if you are talking about a sycophant I would understand what you are talking about, however because I obviously did not take a reading comprehension class I can not understand your obvious level of intellect.

Regardless, go have fun with your alliance of one and rise up against the minions you call Titans of Who.

DeletedUser17088

Thread closed, nothing but insults and negative comments

Status
Not open for further replies.