well it would be very rude of me not to rep that lol
cheers metalcore +rep
cheers metalcore +rep
What is more ridiculous is that you refer to TeA as "the big boys." It is like saying that I have Semper Fi, SWAT, or 420's in my back pocket to attack. . .The whole concept of this is ridiculous. TeA minor can attack whoever they like and then when hits the pan they call on their bigger brothers TeA. If you expect any alliance that could not take on TeA to attack the minor branch then you need a head check. Obviously, TeA would not let an alliance destroy their academy alliance totally, they would attack the enemy and do some damage. Fhibner clearly has a big mouth because he can call on the big boys to back him up. If he really is serious about the one on one i'd love to see somebody do it, and rim him, but it will NEVER happen without a TeA intervention.
1) Your alliance is an MRA. My opinion of all MRA's is the same. Funnily enough, I see you on this board torpedoing MRA's all the time. The reason you achieved "MRA status" in my mind was because of who you recruited near me. Players I was far more familiar with than you were before you recruited them. The mere fact that you DID recruit them defines. . .an MRA.Asperon Thorn
1) I am so sick of you attacking my alliance on this forum, you have no first hand knowledge of my alliance, you have 1 of my players while he was inactive, and think you can base everything you know about us... on nothing?
2) Just because you have a 23 player "elite" alliance that doesnt mean you can just go around saying everyone else is fail but you and your alliance, which picks on low pointers in my sub alliance, and still can barely take there cities.
3) How come you are reduced to conquering Blakejah's cities? is there no way your capable of actually landing a timed attack? or landing a CS?
4) How come you have had 35 conquers, and still only have 21 cities, shouldnt your almighty powerful alliance have sent support or broke those seiges? and dont give me the usual "They were strategically placed to be conquered, or I didnt really care about them" garbage that i hear from everyone when i ask them.
5) I know i can hardly talk, all i conquer is inactives, and i admit that, but atleast as i said in another thread here, i help my members and allies in war time, with both attacks, and support, which you clearly dont.
6) Your kill ranking is abismal, with hardly any Offensive BP, and hardly ANY defensive BP, so i can hardly say you have actually been tested...
7) You started on the 4th of April 1 month after me, and you have all but your alliance to back up that your a "good player" and a fair person.
i started on 1st march only 1 month before you, and i have double your points, double your BPs and although my reputation might not be the best, it still enables me to talk with respect, to many alliances and many leaders with courtesy.
8) When i first met you, i believed you were possibly the most honourable players on Grepolis, with your small elite alliance, that looked absolutely fine....
9) But you continuing slander of my alliance, and a poor sub alliance, is absolutely pathetic, and hardly concerns you anyway.
10) So how about you stop "voicing" your opinion where its not wanted, and let my alliance run the way it was made to run... Above yours.
11) Thankyou and its about time you finally blew my head off, ive been holding that in for a long time.
Morale concept hit SM's activity, you then merged into Grepohugs. Eclipse (ex leader) then quit and took the name with him (forming Paradise Resorts).Damn... I wonder what happened to Serpentine Medea + GrepoHugs vs the entire Gamma world
Carpe Jugulum waged war on the combined SM / GH. This war is still ongoing and we are in the lead for cities taken. In honesty, activity is hitting both sides - but both alliances are still going strongWhat I still didn't know was what happened after that to SM and GH since I completely left everything related with computers.