Titanus Et Aegean Minor vs Mortalis Veritas

DeletedUser

Yep. That's what I did. It will be easy to take the city, to bad it's only 7000 points, but that was the strongest one they had.

DeletedUser2140

i think what happened is someone took out some Minor cities.

and obviously TEAs retaliated.

But i think the idea of a one on one is a joke.
They have alliances for a reason.

If they wanted one on one they would call it Knight wars or something like it.

anyway can we calm down now and stop picking on the player because his english isn't so good. Hows your mandarin. Most spoken languauge in the world. See what does it prove.

DeletedUser

TEA minor leaders should relish this as a training exercise for their new players instead of trying to protect their alliance. It will sort out who has the capacity to learn and progress from the noobs wasting their time and effort. And it isnt the hardest of opposition so if some mistakes are made he big guys can still come to the rescue if needed. Just a thought but you cant protect them forever.

DeletedUser

I was not intending to be mean to anyone. Only wanting an account of the focus of this thread in something I can clearly understand. It is hard for someone that is already just getting by to clearly explain a seemingly complicated situation. No offense intended.

DeletedUser

are you guys at war yet lol

+rep to ozemendiz for pointing out the map layout :D

DeletedUser

I have read only the first page.

From what it looks like TeA minor are trying to make themselves look good by posting this thread. It hasn't worked

DeletedUser

I have read only the first page.

From what it looks like TeA minor are trying to make themselves look good by posting this thread. It hasn't worked

thanks for your support :p I'm T-minor and btw MV hasnt taken any cities from us but have only attacked one member as far as i know since i am a T-minor myself but ill be leaving T-minor shortly to rejoin TEA

DeletedUser

i find it strange that Mortalis Veritas has been around for so long and there not exactly focused in 1 ocean, by now any small alliances like ADRASTOS, MV, and the shaman court are extinct...

DeletedUser

fair enough although to me it does look like your all bark and no bite but then i am also of the "noob" variety and haent checked grepo stats

I remember you, you betrayed NmE if I'm right

DeletedUser

Seriously? This is rediculous thread. Get to your war already. Looks like all this smack talking should just go to private convo, and just get on with it. These 2 alliances should just go to war and keep us updated. And fhibner....you can't protect all your members forever, they need the battle training. Let em at it. If they don't make it, then they aren't worthy of being in an alliances that you (as a leader), probably want to succeed. The ones left will be worthy,the ones destroyed obviously are not. Teach and train them, then throw them out there. Give them their city and alliance minimum troop/navy builds and contribution expectations. Then give the ready mark, set, go. :pro:

DeletedUser

i was going to kick all the worthless ones and i wish i was there in 063 and 062 to help them out beccause they have an advantage of having there best player there okamido and my alliance dosen't have that advantage so they will get slaughterd.

Then start to do city jumps to get yourself closer over there to assist. O63 is not that far to get some jump cities going. Have them build at least 50 bires in their cities and bulk up defensive troops. If they are getting their resources up high enough and casting a little happiness to build more, and pop growth to build land troops faster, call of the ocean to build naval faster, then they should be alright. Holding their hand won't last forever. Get hem out of noob mode. Send resources and cast on them when they are online and active. If they aren't showing enough on your forum, mass mail them and let them know to check in often or get kicked. The worthwhile active ones will let themselves be known. Boost those ones with assist from the stronger members. It's like an adoption program. Good players can adopt the active newer ones. Guide them on what is the best builds so they don't waste resources on stupid things like libraries and crap, how to dodge, and make them keep a minimum set number of defensive items around in their cities at all times. Plus a minimum contribute to the alliance as a whole for assisting others. Not too hard. They will get strong rapidly, and hopefully intelligently. If they don't, kick and farm them. So long as they are aware of the consequences of sitting on their tails and just wanting pretty cities, you should be fine.
:cool:

DeletedUser

sometimes you have to be mean to be nice :p:D

Very true unfortunately. Can't have a successful alliance rest on their laurels, and wander the Grepoworld with no direction. You misunderstand my intention and offering fhib. If you have clear ideas for what you want for the alliance, then having expectations are a good thing. Someone only checking in once a week won't help you all reach those goals. It isn't mean to require these things. In fact it is rather common. Players need leaders. It helps them focus and have meaning in their game. If the stronger players are adopting the newer ones and teaching them, this is a very generous thing. A leader and a handful of members cannot support a whole alliance themselves. It saps every resource, every ship, troop, God power. The last thing you want is for constant calls for help from those that won't help themselves. Those are the ones that sap everything. They only contribute by draining you. They are never heard from unless they are being attacked. They care for the alliance only to use it for their protection, to fly that flag. They don't answer the call for assistance when needed. Those are the ones to kick. Trust me...I have been a leader, and I was respected, but also appreciated and very well liked. I protected my people as well, as did only about 5 others. However those few could not protect everyone all the time. And it hinders your own growth and ability to keep yourself stong and surviving. I have left worlds and dissolved alliances for these reasons. You cannot do for others what they are not willing to do for themselves.
:(

DeletedUser

I remember you, you betrayed NmE if I'm right

no you will find i got bored of NmE because you guys owned the ocean i then left joined a weaker alliance that then got absorbed by Fusion so i left and went back to my original alliance which then got absorbed by fusion...

by this point i thought it was about time i asked for forgiveness and joined them, that and kleito, jeje and tarms 100+ attacks on all of my cities at once

i didnt spy for or against them nor did i "betray" them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

no you will find i got bored of NmE because you guys owned the ocean i then left joined a weaker alliance that then got absorbed by Fusion so i left and went back to my original alliance which then got absorbed by fusion...

by this point i thought it was about time i asked for forgiveness and joined them, that and kleito, jeje and tarms 100+ attacks on all of my cities at once

i didnt spy for or against them nor did i "betray" them

pissed was just having fun fighting a great alliance and challanging himself. outside of NmE/ later fusion there wernt many great "challanging" targets hence why pissed decided to vs the best in the ocean. he came over with MS and crew as after a long fight the best of ZI deserved a spot in Fusion and we offered them one and they took it.

Pissed was a good foe though i must say. great fun to vs =)