Titanus Et Aegean Minor vs Mortalis Veritas

DeletedUser

well it would be very rude of me not to rep that lol

cheers metalcore +rep

DeletedUser

not really, a few city changes a while ago... nothing interesting happening

DeletedUser

The whole concept of this is ridiculous. TeA minor can attack whoever they like and then when hits the pan they call on their bigger brothers TeA. If you expect any alliance that could not take on TeA to attack the minor branch then you need a head check. Obviously, TeA would not let an alliance destroy their academy alliance totally, they would attack the enemy and do some damage. Fhibner clearly has a big mouth because he can call on the big boys to back him up. If he really is serious about the one on one i'd love to see somebody do it, and rim him, but it will NEVER happen without a TeA intervention.

DeletedUser

The whole concept of this is ridiculous. TeA minor can attack whoever they like and then when hits the pan they call on their bigger brothers TeA. If you expect any alliance that could not take on TeA to attack the minor branch then you need a head check. Obviously, TeA would not let an alliance destroy their academy alliance totally, they would attack the enemy and do some damage. Fhibner clearly has a big mouth because he can call on the big boys to back him up. If he really is serious about the one on one i'd love to see somebody do it, and rim him, but it will NEVER happen without a TeA intervention.

What is more ridiculous is that you refer to TeA as "the big boys." It is like saying that I have Semper Fi, SWAT, or 420's in my back pocket to attack. . .

None of those guys are going to do you an ounce of good in a real fight.

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser

Asperon Thorn

I am so sick of you attacking my alliance on this forum, you have no first hand knowledge of my alliance, you have 1 of my players while he was inactive, and think you can base everything you know about us... on nothing?

Just because you have a 23 player "elite" alliance that doesnt mean you can just go around saying everyone else is fail but you and your alliance, which picks on low pointers in my sub alliance, and still can barely take there cities.

How come you are reduced to conquering Blakejah's cities? is there no way your capable of actually landing a timed attack? or landing a CS?

How come you have had 35 conquers, and still only have 21 cities, shouldnt your almighty powerful alliance have sent support or broke those seiges? and dont give me the usual "They were strategically placed to be conquered, or I didnt really care about them" garbage that i hear from everyone when i ask them.

I know i can hardly talk, all i conquer is inactives, and i admit that, but atleast as i said in another thread here, i help my members and allies in war time, with both attacks, and support, which you clearly dont.

Your kill ranking is abismal, with hardly any Offensive BP, and hardly ANY defensive BP, so i can hardly say you have actually been tested...

You started on the 4th of April 1 month after me, and you have all but your alliance to back up that your a "good player" and a fair person.

i started on 1st march only 1 month before you, and i have double your points, double your BPs and although my reputation might not be the best, it still enables me to talk with respect, to many alliances and many leaders with courtesy.

When i first met you, i believed you were possibly the most honourable players on Grepolis, with your small elite alliance, that looked absolutely fine....

But you continuing slander of my alliance, and a poor sub alliance, is absolutely pathetic, and hardly concerns you anyway.

So how about you stop "voicing" your opinion where its not wanted, and let my alliance run the way it was made to run... Above yours.

Thankyou and its about time you finally blew my head off, ive been holding that in for a long time.

ARISTOCRAT

EDIT *THIS IS TO THE MORON WHO DEREPPED ME* leave your name so i can talk to you, i would love to see who you are not game enough to even show some common courtesy.... oh dont worry, you only minused 2 points off my rep, so you must be a nobody anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll number them for you, so it is easier to respond.

Asperon Thorn

1) I am so sick of you attacking my alliance on this forum, you have no first hand knowledge of my alliance, you have 1 of my players while he was inactive, and think you can base everything you know about us... on nothing?

2) Just because you have a 23 player "elite" alliance that doesnt mean you can just go around saying everyone else is fail but you and your alliance, which picks on low pointers in my sub alliance, and still can barely take there cities.

3) How come you are reduced to conquering Blakejah's cities? is there no way your capable of actually landing a timed attack? or landing a CS?

4) How come you have had 35 conquers, and still only have 21 cities, shouldnt your almighty powerful alliance have sent support or broke those seiges? and dont give me the usual "They were strategically placed to be conquered, or I didnt really care about them" garbage that i hear from everyone when i ask them.

5) I know i can hardly talk, all i conquer is inactives, and i admit that, but atleast as i said in another thread here, i help my members and allies in war time, with both attacks, and support, which you clearly dont.

6) Your kill ranking is abismal, with hardly any Offensive BP, and hardly ANY defensive BP, so i can hardly say you have actually been tested...

7) You started on the 4th of April 1 month after me, and you have all but your alliance to back up that your a "good player" and a fair person.

i started on 1st march only 1 month before you, and i have double your points, double your BPs and although my reputation might not be the best, it still enables me to talk with respect, to many alliances and many leaders with courtesy.

8) When i first met you, i believed you were possibly the most honourable players on Grepolis, with your small elite alliance, that looked absolutely fine....

9) But you continuing slander of my alliance, and a poor sub alliance, is absolutely pathetic, and hardly concerns you anyway.

10) So how about you stop "voicing" your opinion where its not wanted, and let my alliance run the way it was made to run... Above yours.

11) Thankyou and its about time you finally blew my head off, ive been holding that in for a long time.

ARISTOCRAT

1) Your alliance is an MRA. My opinion of all MRA's is the same. Funnily enough, I see you on this board torpedoing MRA's all the time. The reason you achieved "MRA status" in my mind was because of who you recruited near me. Players I was far more familiar with than you were before you recruited them. The mere fact that you DID recruit them defines. . .an MRA.

2) I haven't said that everyone else is fail. "Fail" Being an internet term that is as overused as LOL. Anybody that has chatted with me in game or here will realize that my Alliance will attack people in our area regardless of owner when we feel like it. It's why we play the game, we are as friendly as possible about it, often having very nice dialogs with people as we take their cities. If you feel picked on, stand in line.

3) Look at a map.

4) That is an excellent question. Even during the height of the DU war I made no excuses for losses, if they were untenable I should have cut them. So here's the link to all the cities that I lost, and lets see who the skilled players that took them from me are:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3...=-1&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

5) Interesting conclusion. I don't know how you got to it.

6) Nobody is more disappointed than I, I was hoping YOUR members would be able to provide me with some, but since they don't attack or defend, that plan didn't work so well. However, if you really look into it, you may find the answer to number 3.

7) I don't know where you are going here. I think you should refer to point 2.

8) It is a dubious honor, but if I may go on a tangent for a moment. I dislike "User CP" on this board. I have not asked for Rep, nor do I give it out. I think it allows people to post a lot without contributing. . but display as if they are. Sereton, for example. On the flip side, people that may want to say something unpopular, may refrain in fear of negative rep.

I have none of those fears, I couldn't care less. So if you find me more or less honorable, I do not lie. But I do not hold back what I see as truth. If it offends . .even the whole board. . so be it.

9) Slander would be untruth.

10) I am going to assume that you mean your alliance boards. . I don't post there anyway. . .?

11) Why would I blow your head off?

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser

Damn... I wonder what happened to Serpentine Medea + GrepoHugs vs the entire Gamma world?

Heh... Kinda miss the old geek days :)

DeletedUser

Damn... I wonder what happened to Serpentine Medea + GrepoHugs vs the entire Gamma world

Morale concept hit SM's activity, you then merged into Grepohugs. Eclipse (ex leader) then quit and took the name with him (forming Paradise Resorts).

GH is now "Donkeys..."

DeletedUser

Meh... I do know that the most of the original SM palyers left as soon as the morale was implemented. What I still didn't know was what happened after that to SM and GH since I completely left everything related with computers.

Thanks for the info... Looking at those donkeys, I can still remember some old mates from SM. Maybe when I hit the 40s, I'll come and start another SM in a grepolis world. So... That gives you 21 years to play Sim City, I mean, Grepolis.

Long live the Medea!

Best regards,
Your beloved Ancestral

DeletedUser

What I still didn't know was what happened after that to SM and GH since I completely left everything related with computers.

Carpe Jugulum waged war on the combined SM / GH. This war is still ongoing and we are in the lead for cities taken. In honesty, activity is hitting both sides - but both alliances are still going strong :)

Good to see you pop your head back in the forums Ancestral.

All the best.

DeletedUser

this has gone way offtopic and out of date, and can me removed :p

DeletedUser

Aww...I'm happy this is still around. It brings back memories. I might be the only member from Mortalis Veritas left

DeletedUser

Holy thread necro batman.

Ahh, these were definitely the good times, when gamma was especially fun.

DeletedUser

Not sure. I know fhibner was put as founder along with another. Then I came down from TeA to help with the running of it for 3days.