Titles And What They Mean

DeletedUser5819

Silly names that are not intuitive which people have to learn :x

DeletedUser23986

a Minotaur with a gun,now thats what we call evolution...

DeletedUser

I'm interested in becoming a mod, how would I go about this? Thanks for your help.

firstly you have to go the pebble school of thread closure 101..if its in game mod i believe they now do Skype tutorials on how to ignore tickets and then of course you have to pass the test INNO (a $100 million a year business) give to all mods- be prepared to work 30 hours a week for no cash, and basically constant abuse in game and on the forums (but you get your name in nice colourful letters and a bit of gold too!)..good luck!

god bless all the mods i have no idea why you don't join the union..

DeletedUser

firstly you have to go the pebble school of thread closure 101..if its in game mod i believe they now do Skype tutorials on how to ignore tickets and then of course you have to pass the test INNO (a $100 million a year business) give to all mods- be prepared to work 30 hours a week for no cash, and basically constant abuse in game and on the forums (but you get your name in nice colourful letters and a bit of gold too!)..good luck!

god bless all the mods i have no idea why you don't join the union..
Actually you don't have to do 30 hours a week, but I mean if I'm on the game then you can be on the forum too. I was a forum mod for Beta back in the day. There are two different mods, in game and forum mod. You can't mod a world that you play on as well.

DeletedUser27128

Actually you don't have to do 30 hours a week, but I mean if I'm on the game then you can be on the forum too. I was a forum mod for Beta back in the day. There are two different mods, in game and forum mod. You can't mod a world that you play on as well.

That was meant as a joke...