TK and His Merry Band Of Renegades

DeletedUser

I type this because I must and quite frankly I tire of the worthless talks. I will now outline my position for the world to see.

I jamintavon Founder of Dark Judgement will not now or ever apologize to TK or his merry band of fools that have blindly decided to follow him in his ignorance. I am confident, I am strong and I work terribly hard to make my alliance what it is. I am tireless and always look out for the best interest of my players.

I declared dominion over 33. It is Dark Judgement's and we will acquire it by all force necessary. It also keeps our world interesting as it seems increasingly hard to get anyone to attack us for easy bp.
1. TK approached DJ begging mercy for the sim alliance called Phalanx, after I expressed that we were not at war with Phalanx proper we will be taking or farming any of their cities in o33.
2. As many of you know, I am brash and don't bite me tongue, so TurnKoat decided instead of honoring our ally status he would threaten a member of DJ with join or die due to her location. In fear of restarting she decided she would join CotH. In my displeasure I began to bolt TK.
3. Talks were in place and in my benevolence I accepted that half hearted apology issued by CotH and reclaimed my member with open arms.
4. Today, foolishly, they asked me for an apology. For what, heaven knows. I WILL NOT NOW OR EVER APOLIGIZE. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE MOOS CITY YOU WILL DO IT AND KNOW THAT I WILL REACH YOU AND I WILL CRUSH YOU. IN THE MEANTIME I WILL WIPE THE WORLD OF YOUR FRIENDS SC AS I FURTHER PUSH THEM FROM THE GAME.

Now, CotH...if you have any intention of remaining friendly with DJ POC and ML...our staunch allies then you should strongly reconsider your position. Do not for a moment think that Phenom will back you. If I were phenom and bordered you, I'd pass my time eating you as I'm sure you do nothing to further phenom when they are actively warring UAE and others which you do now border. It may be bad blood from the fall of Renegades. I promise you this one thing. I am too far from you as I reside in the NW but as your lost cities to DJ testify, my reach is long. So the question is do you really want to war me? IF so I am more than happy to oblige.

This is my response to your stupidity. Never ask me for an apology when I have done nothing to your backstabbing double dealing alliance. Either you support your allies or you can kick rocks and find new ones.

DeletedUser

Well, i have waited long enough to post a reply to this pathetic attempt to slander my name, and have been told by some of my guys that you are still moaning about me. I think it is about time you started heading my way, and i am heading towards you, then when we meet, i will settle this between you and me. No help from alliance members, just the 2 of us. I would like to offer you my terms, whoever takes the other one's city is the victor, and the loser quits Beta.
So lets see how big your army is? If by any chance, its as big as your mouth, then it will be myself who quits, but i doubt it. If you are man enough to accept this, we can arrange an area to head for?

DeletedUser

I just cannot believe how arrogant you are in posting things like this Jamin. Diplomatic talks just finished and the war is over, now I read this. I will just leave it at that. I am taking this post as your blowing off steam prior to accepting an end to the war.

BTW Renegades is done, Children of the Hydra are an elite alliance not part of Renegades in any way, and we do defend our own.

DeletedUser

Lol.

Agreed. We are multi city holders. 1 city is not enough. We make our own path. When we meet we battle. First to take the other wins.

And there is now peace between our people.

DeletedUser

Good, now we just have to wait a few years before they meet lol.

DeletedUser4013

I really hope you two can settle this through other means. Remember, you'll have to move through PoC controlled waters to reach each other and our stance for now is that we are neutral in the matter.

DeletedUser

How about you guys meet in the middle of Ocean 46.... there are some nice SoT cities you could use to get to each other....