TKF's Alliance Power Rankings Edition Four: Just For Laughs Drops, Hugs/Slap Drops, Smoking Snakes Surge, Watchers Rise, A New #1 Emerges

DeletedUser41523

So reports out of Watchers are claiming that Raptor Empire, Hugs/Slap, and Just For Laughs are all allied to bring down one rival. This rival is FRA- Watchers. They allied to beat The Watchers...yup you read that one right.

Apparently the groups are supporting JFL sieges.

DeletedUser55100

So reports out of Watchers are claiming that Raptor Empire, Hugs/Slap, and Just For Laughs are all allied to bring down one rival. This rival is FRA- Watchers. They allied to beat The Watchers...yup you read that one right.

Apparently the groups are supporting JFL sieges.
Theres really no big surprise here, its the usual scenario as soon as Cheque Book Charlie starts to struggle CBC has to call on all the worlds lap-dogs to help out his substandard roster.
Cheque Book obviously has zero faith in his own alliance to do the job so, if Cheque Book Charlie has not already disappeared in a puff of smoke as per usual, then expect secret agreements already in place at medal time to kick many of their unsuspecting naive roster in favour of "lap dogs are us" favourite fan boys replacements.

Really highlights the lack of actual playing skills in Charlies armoury - how can anybody be left with so many cheque book stubs but still have to call on lap dogs inc to help out ?

Poor old Charlie......... if only gold could buy brains.

You have to question the self belief of the lap-dogs inc group, "yes charlie", "right away charlie", "any thing you say charlie", "please, pick me me me charlie", "clean your shoes for you charlie?" ..........the lack of self esteem is cringeworthy, and these spineless dudes are seriously portraying themselves as LEADERS lol ? I think the truth suggests more Dolly The Sheep than Napoleon Bonapart - but hey just stick a "NO PACTS or equivalent dose of BS on your alliance page and nobody will know the difference , be warned however that the 12 years + age group Grepolis population though may see through this cunning ruse.

Baa :cool:

DeletedUser57255

I gotta say, I have been doing very well not posting in these forums (Also a bit hard since they banned me for calling out the Hydna abuse, and now funny enough they are looking for new mods).

But after seeing the screenshots from just how point blank stupid Smilodon is, I feel obligated to come here and type since Sophie went sim mode and stopped defending the JFL flame name here.

All of this talk, which I love reading in bits when I see it, has got me laughing.

1) We are working with Hugs/Raptors/Slap/ ANYONE. This is personally my favorite. I love these power rankings being written by a player stupid enough to assume this without seeing 1 shred of proof. I think the "siege" they are referring to was the one on watchers core island, where we had 55k DLU and 6k birs in it. Fun fact, that was support WITHOUT my support inside, ALL Jfl support. Never have the nobodies over in Hugs/Raptors supported us nor do I want them to. 5 or so of them helped secure us the BP buff from the event, which anyone who knows me knows i do this every world. I cracked up reading " They allied to beat The Watchers...yup you read that one right". They are getting absolutely smashed in every regard. Brings me to my next point.

2) War. I love reading Sema (Who let me remind you, was REJECTED from joining JFL), talk about war stats and Smildon (Who has had a bias against JFL since EN107 and is CLEARLY friends with someone in the watcher where he gets his "intel") try to say the same thing about our wars. Before I even get started and show you the current stats, let me comment on the idea that we "kick every member to hide stats".

Players we have kicked :
KingG, a player we had strong suspicion of spying for watchers. Where did he run as soon as he was kicked? Right into the watcher MRA. Seems pretty odd doesn't it? Stat difference NET = -1 City on WAR STATS
vali-andrei, a random player recruited from the TIDAL merge, no connections with JFL, never talked in discord, lost 2 cities without a word. Kicked from JFL, net stat change = -2 City on WAR STATS

3 city difference, 1 of which was a spy. Lets say 3 still for the happy people out there.

Now let's look at the watcher MRA for a second, again before we get to any war stats.

Players kicked while in JFL siege:

malcinator - Kicked while city was in siege, -1 WAR STATS
alex1arwen - Kicked while in siege, -1 WAR STATS
Nikpow - Kicked while in siege, -1 WAR STATS
roulette101 - Kicked while 2 cities in siege, -2 WAR STATS
dioniuss - Kicked with 2 cities in siege, -2 WAR STATS

7 City difference.

So, we apparently "kick everyone" but they play the victim of that. All of this can be seen in the stats as proof. So, 7 cities taken to 3 lost from Kicks in JFL viewpoint.

Now let us take a look at the current stats (these dont include the 7:3 from the kicks)

1594507815877.png

This brings me to another laughable point, the fact that @The Smilodon Fatalis at one point said "JFL and Creed are working together vs watchers!!"

NEVER have we worked with creed vs watchers. The SECOND we merged with TIDAL WAVES, Creed started supporting watchers attempts vs JFL.

So, unedited war stats, 28:7 in favor of JFL. In a war that is 30 players vs 158 players. Honestly, I just find it beyond priceless how fake these people posting are because of the simple fact nobody cares to post the facts to counter them. Seeing him put JFL from 1st to 4th in power rankings because hes upset we overtook them in the BP event is priceless. Putting the alliance at #1 who is PACT with Hugs/Slap, then putting #2 the alliance who has taken a grand total of 3 cities from their enemy in RAPTOR PACT, and 3 at an alliance who has ZERO wars going on, then putting JFL at 4 when they have taken 28 CITIES from an alliance of 160 players while fighting alone is just beyond funny. I know you were upset to go from 1st to 3rd for the BP event, but how about you show a little less bias in your posts next time, its pretty cringy to read them when you can't put bias aside for an accurate count or any effort into research of what you claim.

Btw, Hi sema, stop posting your anti JFL posts while you try messaging me on skype begging me to let you come LMD for us. This level of CNN reporting is top notch though, thats all from me i'll be banned on this account as always but I got my message out for a few people to read.

28-7, 30vs158, single most dominate fighting alliance EN has ever seen.

DeletedUser41523

@CNN Reporter honestly I was a skeptic of the claims since when I worked with Watcher's in En113 they said all sorts of illogical BS. Plus it was very obviously posted as a rumor and not as hard fact and any who took three seconds to think could see that. But the manifesto kinda makes it seem like there's something to it now. Anyways it doesn't matter to me if you need help beating Watchers or if you don't. Just doing these for entertainment. Speaking of entertainment lets clarify a few points.

They are getting absolutely smashed in every regard. Brings me to my next point.
Yeah 14-10 is absolutely smashing Watchers. Inb4 somebody on either side starts the "that one was handover/they were kicked" train. Tbh I've said this in the WC a few times and in private. I'm really shocked Watchers is on the board at all. That is the most emotional stake I have in this fight. The winner or loser doesn't matter to me.

Smildon (Who has had a bias against JFL since EN107 and is CLEARLY friends with someone in the watcher where he gets his "intel")

I didn't care about JFL on EN107. Anyone that was close to me in BWN could tell you that I saw Bedtime as the main threat to a BWN win. JFL asked for help vs Bedtime from us and threatened a spam war once we refused then proceeded to back down when we still refused. That's about the extent of the attention I, or anyone in our alliance, gave JFL. This exact same sentiment applies here. If I had to throw a dart at the board for who the most likely team to win the world is, my money is on Fluffy Pigeons.

"JFL and Creed are working together vs watchers!!"

Yup made a mistake. Wouldn't be the first time. Won't be the last. There was a lot of info floating out of Noots about what was happening, nobody was updating, and in that situation I usually go with what I knew last. At the end of the day these posts are a hobby centered around entertainment and speculation. If I'm wrong, I'm always open to being corrected.

Seeing him put JFL from 1st to 4th in power rankings because hes upset we overtook them in the BP event is priceless.

As you said, you do this every world. Why would I be upset? Or even care? The results are always the same, save one world where the biggest opponent was Chags lol.

Putting the alliance at #1 who is PACT with Hugs/Slap, then putting #2 the alliance who has taken a grand total of 3 cities from their enemy in RAPTOR PACT, and 3 at an alliance who has ZERO wars going on

Unless something drastically changed I'm pretty sure Pigeons are fighting Hugs/Slap. We've taken 7 off of Raptors and their allies...not counting their NEMESIS days or that we've taken cities from other teams on this list as well. But who's counting. Not you clearly. Smoking Snakes is just north of Just For Laughs. If you're that offended that they're ranked above you, go shut me up and beat them. Probably will put you back in first if you do so. Otherwise though all I'm seeing is that you're collectively beating a pair of groups by a combined score of 28-10 (still kinda impressed they threw up double digits) and your other two wins involve glorified merging. The two groups that you're "smashing" are a former Nemesis Empire ally that probably shouldn't have lived this long and a group known for getting their teeth kicked in every world. Not sure what's impressive about this. But to compare our score with Watchers on En113, not counting city hand offs that we gave back when we broke the first merge, was something to the tune of like 130 to 2...and they had a better team there than here. Forgive me if I'm unimpressed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57255

And again, deflecting everything I am saying by continuing to ignore it and posting more of your consistently flawed and misled stats.

Where are 10 cities coming from? I just laid out every single city for you, its 28-7 and someway somehow you end up telling me its 14-10? Ignorance is bliss!

Why is it at all surprising we lost cities? Its a morale world, 3 of the 7 cities lost were kicked players, 1 of which was a spy and the other was some random from a merger. And actually as I am reading through the conquest charts, it looks like the only city lost from a player who is currently in JFL is 1 single city. Surprising that 160 players could take 1 city from an active JFL member (by the way, this 1 single city was an LMD siege btw).

Its an LMD world, until they fix that broken system every alliance will lose cities to it. 28-7, if you exclude the kicked post merger players, 28-1 (but since you are anti JFL I know fully you will look to take the worst possible case score for us, which is fine since I can play along with it).

Fake war stats, fake PACT members, nothing else is new from this bias and 1 sided articles. As shown by the fact that you moved us from 1st to 4th in power rankings because we took you from 1st to 3rd in the event.

Funny stuff here, guess as soon as FRANK loses 1 city to an LMD vs raptors, I will expect to see them drop to minimum 5th in these rankings. I am sure it will be bias free, research driven, and overall well written next time as always!

DeletedUser41523

Where are 10 cities coming from? I just laid out every single city for you, its 28-7 and someway somehow you end up telling me its 14-10? Ignorance is bliss!
Yeah I read it but I've done this for about a 1 1/4th worlds now. And really it just sort of falls in with the norm. Everybody has some losses that they try to explain away. Your 28 come from Creed and Watchers. 14-10 was me referencing Watchers. Learn to read kiddo. Though 7, 10 it doesn't matter a whole lot to me. Just impressed after how much you talk yourself up that you let a pretty average team throw seven (or ten) up on you in the opening stages of the war. Didn't experience that in any of my three encounters with whatever variant version of that group they were using that world.

Why is it at all surprising we lost cities? Its a morale world
Given the absolute disaster runs that team has had since Rhodes your performance is the equivalent of Michigan Football struggling to put Rutgers away at the Big House during a night game. Even if you win it, its not impressive because its not supposed to be an actually competitive game. Yes, results are weighed vs the strength of your opponents when I do my rankings. I didn't just drop JFL because "they got the top BP reward". Besides given this team's results when I last saw them on morale, it honestly should be going in your favor, not theirs given the amount of nights I spent yelling at them about not chucking at LMD sieges last year. Skipping to the last point since the rest of your complaining is either you just repeating yourself on things I've covered or seems like a something you're trying to convince yourself of more than me.

We've lost one city and that's actually a reason I dropped FRANK out of first and moved JFL into first to begin with. It was an isolated city that was going to be lost to begin with. But that's where it was, it was still our city, and we lost it. Therefore I dropped us. So yeah, our results are being weighed.

Its good to see both I and the rest of FRANK get to live rent free in your mind. Now I get this is a big ask as you're clearly worried about them and this will require you to stop ranting like a child, talking yourself up, and actually be half competent for the first time in your life. But ima hurry up with Watchers so we can do the Charlie vs Mik show (again), have you lose (again), and we all here can expand on our real estate empire in your head.

DeletedUser41523

Double post but I just saw this.
28-7, 30vs158, single most dominate fighting alliance EN has ever seen.
This is the most laughable thing I've seen in my time in Grep. The single most dominant alliance is bragging about being 28-7 with Watchers and Creed. And has lost just about every world it's played. I'm not even talking end game either even fighting wise ya'll got beat.

maxilex

Phrourach
Why would you establish an NAP with a random o45 alliance to begin with?

Or that you knocked yourselves out of the top 10 in the event in a failed bid to boost JFL and prevent FRANK from getting the #1 attacker buff. Even though it was very unlikely and the case is that you’d have shaved 5% off the final buff for us. Good luck rotating your players in and out of JFL efficiently for that 10% buff though.
Firstly, because I have a giant soft spot for small alliances with players trying hard...but having asked for it, they then they decided they didn't want it, which is fine. We all learn and grow.

Secondly, no one ever thought they could get you guys off that top spot. I know what it cost me to stay in the top 20, so hats off the guys prepared to put in the effort to keep those top spots!

DeletedUser57113

What happened to Jofolk1? I heard he was cleared out and put in siege in a few cities by The Watchers and now he is without an alliance. Let me guess, was he another spy for Watchers?

This is absolutely embarrassing. The way you are having to alter these war stats to give off the impression that JFL is not struggling against The Watchers is laughable.

DeletedUser41523

Firstly, because I have a giant soft spot for small alliances with players trying hard...but having asked for it, they then they decided they didn't want it, which is fine. We all learn and grow.

Secondly, no one ever thought they could get you guys off that top spot. I know what it cost me to stay in the top 20, so hats off the guys prepared to put in the effort to keep those top spots!

I can respect that it’s an aspect I like about Raptors tbh. Though I don’t think a lot of the smaller guys seem to help out.

Personally it didn’t cost me much in the final round and I used the most gold there out of any event. Mainly for the final rewards in the shop.

maxilex

Phrourach
Personally it didn’t cost me much in the final round and I used the most gold there out of any event. Mainly for the final rewards in the shop.

Cost isn't always about money - setting alarms to keep training queues full, building troops to put on them - its a real effort. Gold can help, but it doesn't get you all the way there.

DeletedUser41523

Cost isn't always about money - setting alarms to keep training queues full, building troops to put on them - its a real effort. Gold can help, but it doesn't get you all the way there.

Personally I just used the event and feed them back into the training slots. The alarms kept me busy though for sure haha

DeletedUser41523

If he means Aethilla then that's not nearly as much of a loss as he thinks it is for Watchers. Also gonna hazard a guess that she'll likely be back.

DeletedUser41523

He means Bojansilva but he's on gone for a trip

Sometimes I forget to read the title lol. Anyways Charlie seems desperate to end the wars and save some face right now tbh. But that’s just my personal opinion.

DeletedUser56253

There’s way too many essays to read in this post. And although I’ve criticized your previous top 12’s I acknowledge the difficulty of judging teams in the first few weeks.

This one is good, not biased, and mostly accurate. (Aside from some JFL grumblings)
If a player is kicked or leaves after being put in siege, it’s on the war rankings whether you like it or not. :)