TKF's Alliance Power Rankings Edition Four: Just For Laughs Drops, Hugs/Slap Drops, Smoking Snakes Surge, Watchers Rise, A New #1 Emerges

DeletedUser57113

Btw, if anyone wants a good laugh, spy on any of Charlie's cities on front line TW islands. You'll almost certainly find 1k biremes+ in each city. If not 1k+ biremes, you'll find 5k+ DLU behind a nice big wall.

1594614399401.png

Charlie can kick all the people he wants. Nothing that some inspect element can't take care of. Honestly, The Watchers are doing extremely well. They are only 4 cities behind. I would have expected a whitewash victory, but this ladies and gentleman is JFL without the spam. JFL is honestly not much better than a MRA alliance with 3 wings.

Jofolk1 was the latest person he kicked from JFL for getting into siege and messing up his precious stats lmao

1594612813885.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Looks like a lot of kicks/internals are happening over there. Tom Tom Tom has left the building.

DeletedUser57253

In all fairness, you're power rankings should include all 344 alliances. We little guys feel awfully left out :(

That was humor, please leave some of us out.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Sema, you’re being dumb. You don’t understand the following.

1) This player “Fair Play BTW” is a spy for watchers, so we are kicking him out, that’s why his city is in siege, it is not JFL struggling, and it is not stat saving.

2) Anyone that gets landed on is bad, and will not have the entire alliance’s resources devoted to bailing them out. If you **** up on alarm you get kicked and lose the city, which will definitely happen here.

3) THIS IS THE MOST DOMINANT WAR SCORE ALLIANCE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
In their defence, that looks more like harbour checking/pop clearance/trying to make them pull than an attempt at a break

Last edited:

Slowrex

Taxiarch
No it's none of these things. They are just trash
I thought Charlie was supposed to be this big bad wolf who everyone feared. From everything i've seen, he just spams HC to the whole island until he finds someone OFFLINE to send a cs at. Never anyone online, or active for that matter. I hear he's got his whole alliance running a "spam" op on a Watcher right now because he's mad that he has failed at taking his city multiple times hahaha. Skill will always beat gold & spam abuse, Charlie ;)

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Here's my hot take on the rankings
49oPvIn.jpg

DeletedUser57113

He's so mad about losing a city, that he's now begging all his players to spam Watchers lmao

DeletedUser57113

I really wanted to see Frank vs JFL in this world, but I don't even think JFL will defeat Watchers tbh

DeletedUser57069

If JFL can't get through the watchers I don't see how they could drop again. Nothing against the Watchers, but they talk too much to get knocked out by an alliance that was meant to be a pushover.