TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Well I see no need to beat around the bush. Its been a crazy week as always, several alliances got dismantled, and the moment you've all been waiting for has finally begun....FRANK Vs Just For Laughs....And friends. We'll be getting into the juicy details of that pending fight as well as Just For Laughs raging successes in O54 this week. But first as always the link to our world chat.

World Chat Link: https://discord.gg/xmqTf4a

The Map
Ux6ZsWF.png

syUTUUx.png

q8MyPLE.png

Note: Due to a major shift in partnerships and me effectively resetting the score board for anyone fighting the old Raptor Empire. What ever you took from 00:00:01 8/2/2020 onwords is now your score, it will likely need to be self reported. I'm doing this in the spirit of fairness to Just For Laughs since it'd be a prick move to just have them take on the Raptors old score.

1) Just For Laughs Empire (Just For Laughs, Just For Laughs II, Red Sulfur, THE OLYMPIANS, Olympians Too, Fractured Mollys, Fractured Tomb Raiders, Fractured Marvins, Eviction Notice)- Was there any doubt they'd be here? Actually yes because Charlie went and got himself banned. But they still have the largest and most powerful group on paper and honestly had the best week in Sidon so we'll spot them the top spot this week. Just For Laughs, despite many complaints about their spam tactics, have taken the Watchers and Creed war to such a point that its pointless to list the score. Just know that its a blow out in favor of Just For Laughs. They also entered into a war with Smoking Snakes, who had just defeated the Twisted Alliances, which they won within the first couple days by a lopsided result as far as early scores go. Having secured his number 1 spot in the rankings as well as secured O54 and for the most part O44, Charlie feels comfortable in moving into O45 to do what he came here to do. Rather than a long slog to fight FRANK he decided to play his last card and either reveal a partnership with the former Raptor Empire (now Red Sulfur) or enter into a partnership with them through taking hand offs and presumably receiving some local LTS and resource aid. Its still early but the score is 0-1 in favor of FRANK (through the Olympians). They're also 0-7 with the Fluff Alliances since the partnership but I think with time. With the sheer amount of power they command they can also stack or conquer any temple they desire so expect them to begin buffing up soon. The question is what Charlie will do when his ban is up? Because its clear that he can no longer spam players and groups into submission, he'll have to rely on his abilities as an actual fighter.

World Status: World Leader

2) Fluffy Pigeons/Fluffy Kittens-
They are currently the lords of the seas of Sidon right now with their might temple buffs. I honestly like their odds to win the world but it'll be interesting to see what happens now that they're trying to pull Just For Laugh's card instead of just the Raptor Empire so far they're 7-0 vs Just For Laughs Empire after dealing a major blow to J1989Marshall. This puts them in a position where they're a close second power wise, but they have a lot of cities to take to actually win it all now. It'll be an interesting race to see.

World Status: Contender

3) FRANK-
Already 1-0 with the Just For Laughs Empire but the same as Fluffy Alliances, its still early. The two questions are now that there's no side shows, distractions, or other things left to do for either team... Can FRANK live up to its team's name and Charlie live up to his own hype (when he gets off ban) in round 2 or will it end up the same as before? I think this is an all or nothing kind of battle where the losing leaders will fade away into eternal grepo irrelevance. It'll be interesting to see how the war pans out in the end.

World Status: Contender

4) No Drama/Zero Drama Zone-
Their good diplomacy with the Fluffy Alliance gives them a boost into the top 5 alliances. I expect them to contend through their partnership with Fluffy as well. They're 0-1 to the Just For Laughs Empire and weren't really beating the Raptor Empire before.

World Status: Client Kingdom

5) Gold Traders-
Didn't expect to see this here did you? Well don't be shocked they've carved out their own little rim kingdom where they control five small temples, including a Portal to Olympus. They're an unknown bunch but they appear to be in it to win it with that portal control.

World Status: Rim Kingdom

6)Undisciplined/Illdiscplined-
0-7 with Just For laughs and 0-7 with the Fluffy alliances. They're growing steadily and facing two of the toughest opponents. They have plenty of room to still grow even if they don't pull out a win, but they definitely have to get on the score board soon to keep their spot.

7) K.o.D-
Interestingly this is a split off alliance from the Watcher's. Their profile indicates that there's a little bit of bad blood going on between the alliances. They're 0-1 to the Watchers and 0-1 to Just For Laughs so far. But they seem spread out in O44 at the moment so it makes sense that they would lose some towns. They're currently feeding on the Wolves who they lead 8-1. Their main ocean of focus appears to be O43.

World Status: New Kingdom

8) Black-
Their leader recently got into a spam war, left the alliance, and shortly thereafter "left" the world. So that's how that's going. They've crushed Kai Lee by a score of 32-0 but are1-2 with Creed, 0-12 with FRANK, and were losing to the former Raptor Empire. Still they continue to grow steadily in the world despite set backs.

World Status: Growing Kingdom

9) The Watchers/The Watcher's-
They're narrowly clinging to life and it seems like their ability to just survive is paying off as Charlie is now banned. Maybe they can find a spark and take a few cities during this period.

World Status: Fragile Kingdom

10) Random JS Variable-
They've always been around but have begun to grow and appear out of no where at the same time. They're 0-9 to Just For Laughs and that's really about their only relevant fight. However they've secured O65 as their own.

World Status: Rulers of O65

11) Relentless-
They're currently beating Its a Dog's Life/dog lovers by a score of 5-2 so maybe there's a chance for them to steal the O66 Portal to Olympus and try to compete for a win. They're losing to everybody else they're fighting, its a shut out, so we're not going to get deep into that. They are however back to 13th in the points rankings which for an alliance that moved cores and got beat up all over is fairly impressive.

12) Creed/Creed 2-
Their fragility status remains intact as they continue to lose cities to Just For Laughs. They're not really winning on any front but they continue to stay in the game.

World Status: Fragile Kingdom

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Few things, first off not even gonna comment on the number 1 spot other than look mum we made it

1. KOD actually are 0-0 with jfl Nicabh and me organised a city trade, but he hasnt taken mine cause they're all on pretty aggressive islands, i still owe him one and not fair to count in the war score for them

2. Gold traders having that many temples is hilarious and if they somehow win this ill laugh uncontrollably

3.Random JS variable, i love the name and profile, fought jfl a while ago and faded into obscurity im surprised to see them back and wish them luck on the rim.
4. Holy **** fluffy's ls nukes scare me, as if joey didnt build enough of them anyway, You guys should look into renegades 420 ls nuke optomisation

DeletedUser41523

Fluffy's LS nukes will rule the waves for sure haha.

Gold traders are gonna steal the win for sure.

pyro freak

Hipparchus
I love how Mike decides to ban a player who often sends ~100 slingers attacks to check who is offline or farm bp, but refuses to do anything about hrdinajr who sends everyone 1 ls and 1 slinger attacks. INTERESTING

DeletedUser55916

I love how Mike decides to ban a player who often sends ~100 slingers attacks to check who is offline or farm bp, but refuses to do anything about hrdinajr who sends everyone 1 ls and 1 slinger attacks. INTERESTING
ouch... hit back then won't ya? lol

ouch... hit back then won't ya? lol
hmmm. shall I show everyone my 1 ls and 1 slinger hits yall? C'mon Pyro... that's just sad... It's a war game brotha!

hmmm. shall I show everyone my 1 ls and 1 slinger hits yall? C'mon Pyro... that's just sad... It's a war game brotha!
And, it's not even possible for me to send a 1ls and 1 sling hit. smh

pyro freak

Hipparchus
Interesting... Now it's what, 5 horses? wow. If you want me to come spam you in 128, i will gladly do that

Attachments

• spam.png
    spam.png
    493.6 KB · Views: 42

DeletedUser55916

Interesting... Now it's what, 5 horses? wow. If you want me to come spam you in 128, i will gladly do that
lmao, 128???
that report was a month ago. smh oh, and I'm LMD!!! how many troopps does an LMD have???

you want me to show your sloppy def now??? I have reports too bud. lol

DeletedUser41523

What’s really interesting is that I can tell Charlie was trying not to spam and he just gradually gave up on it throughout the day as his initial luck vs Valk wore off. Checking who’s offline? I was online all day, responding to every attack. Most his hcs revealed was some stuff coming off the line that’d be dodged on next hit. Didn’t seem to stop him. He just tried to be the smartest guy in the room about it and it backfired. Maybe he’ll play normally when he’s free in three days?

On a side note Mike was kind enough to release footage of how he managed to identify Charlie as the problem. Link below.

pyro freak

Hipparchus
You don't even play 127, you're just here to spam people. What are you even getting out of it? Go annoy people in a different world. You literally just log in every 5-10 hours to send spam attacks

Attachments

• okay....png
    okay....png
    472.7 KB · Views: 31

DeletedUser41523

@pyro freak why don’t you also report him then? I mean if anything Mike just proved that if you got an actual case then the mods are going to take it seriously.

DeletedUser55916

You don't even play 127, you're just here to spam people. What are you even getting out of it? Go annoy people in a different world. You literally just log in every 5-10 hours to send spam attacks
now see! that's not 1 slinger, is it? that's 24 free bp I just gave u for complaining about being attacked in a WAR GAME!!! Cut it out and make Charlie proud.

DeletedUser41523

@The Smilodon Fatalis I have reported. Multiple times. With screenshots. It goes to show how much Mike actually cares about "fair play policy"

Really? Because I also did that with Charlie and I don’t think anyone would call me Mike’s favorite. So from my POV he actually cares about fairly applying the rules.

If you’re getting spammed then that guy should also have a warning thrown his way imo. But anyone can post a couple hc attacks and claim they’re getting spammed so I kind of trust the mods judgement on this one unless you got a sytl tier overview to whip out.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
gods your irritating, you ask me why we dont hit you back when you send min pop attacks from 4 hours away sigh, im not even gonna its spam or annoying, its just kinda sad, your not relevant dude, go fight someone on the rim

DeletedUser55916

Seriously though Pyro, I'm sure they have already looked through ALL my reports. Mike is fair, and thorough. Also, some of us don't drop a dime to the mods every time our ping goes off. It's part of the game...

gods your irritating, you ask me why we dont hit you back when you send min pop attacks from 4 hours away sigh, im not even gonna its spam or annoying, its just kinda sad, your not relevant dude, go fight someone on the rim
can't even believe you would back his garbage uk. sad...

Fair play is one thing. but don't mention me in the forum first, then try to call me irrelevant. Your player mentioned me first here in this public zone. not the other way. He made me relevant to the conversation by saying my name. Mike drop....

I'll let you kids fight it out while I play the game.

pyro freak

Hipparchus
so you think someone sending 100 slinger attacks (charlie) is breaking the rules, yet someone sending 5-10 horse attacks is playing legit? makes sense.

DeletedUser55916

I can't answer for what Charlie did. Has done, will do. I haven't seen his reports. But I have seen mine. As the mods have too. One HC a day on your city to see if you are sloppy is not spam. U have been caught because I hc you and kill your LS. so you complain. Then they see the second and third and fourth reports your family isn't sharing with everyone where I send a clearing attack. In almost every occasion, I am the loser on BP. Why is this a problem in a war game??? Someone, please...

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
can't even believe you would back his garbage uk. sad...
see the part where i said i wouldnt even call it spam, i mean its designed to be annoying for sure its not designed to get anything, but your even **** at that... your own profile even says your just here to help your friends win the world lmfao, just go play with your toys on the rim please ty