TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Cause your attacks clearly arent meant to gain bp or achieve anything other than annoying us lol, dont see how city count has anything to do with intent but thats a point, you say lmd, i say bs, too many cities for an lmd, not enough cities for an actual player so your either extremley bad or litearlly just here to troll.... take your pick neithers great

DeletedUser55916

but you must be green? u never played with me against me? I can make time for ya if u like uk. ;-)

Again... Your player Pyro mentioned my name in the forum first, with the likes of Charlie. Now I would say Charlie is a better player than me. But again, your dude mentioned me first not the other way around. Now who would I be if I let that go? smh...

Last edited by a moderator:

pyro freak

Hipparchus
" One HC a day on your city to see if you are sloppy is not spam. U have been caught because I hc you and kill your LS. so you complain. "

You attack more than once a day. It's always the minimum amount of troops, usually 5-10 horses. You see that I'm online because I either spy your attack or you hit militia, but you continue to send more attacks after that. You're so full of it. Also, those 10 LS that you randomly hit the other day were not even mine. You should know that by now since you always hit my militia or my DLU. Like I said, if you want me to come spam you as well on whatever world you're playing or whatever world you plan to play next, I will gladly do that :)

DeletedUser55916

" One HC a day on your city to see if you are sloppy is not spam. U have been caught because I hc you and kill your LS. so you complain. "

You attack more than once a day. It's always the minimum amount of troops, usually 5-10 horses. You see that I'm online because I either spy your attack or you hit militia, but you continue to send more attacks after that. You're so full of it. Also, those 10 LS that you randomly hit the other day were not even mine. You should know that by now since you always hit my militia or my DLU. Like I said, if you want me to come spam you as well on whatever world you're playing or whatever world you plan to play next, I will gladly do that :)
I don't spam brotha. But please spam me, please. Take all my 5 cities at once. lol Remember, it's just a war game. Have fun out there you two.

This was fun. See you out there and Happy Hunting!!!

DeletedUser55100

Give it a rest Pyro and UK you have 7 players having been reported to the outside authorities for cyberbullying , charlies ban just adds to that evidence.

You and your colleagues were more than happy to see the watchers guy get mercilessly harassed on line so don't embarrass yourselves any further on a public forum its painful to watch. JFL are all in by association, all of you standing in the background watching it happen.

Slowrex

Taxiarch
Give it a rest Pyro and UK you have 7 players having been reported to the outside authorities for cyberbullying , charlies ban just adds to that evidence.

You and your colleagues were more than happy to see the watchers guy get mercilessly harassed on line so don't embarrass yourselves any further on a public forum its painful to watch. JFL are all in by association, all of you standing in the background watching it happen.
Holy crap 13 hours later still here complaining? Did you at least go outside and get some air today? So if everyone in JFL is just as bad as the "spammers" and we are condoning, encouraging, blah blah blah. Well what about Watchers? The very people complaining and whining.. did the same?

1596436654786.png

DeletedUser55100

Time for sleep slowrex , by the way..............you can give the coat back ;)

ukcolonist

Hipparchus

Aight chief you clearly have no idea my standpoint on any of this and so im gonna do my best to ignore you other than asking, who the **** are you and do you really think the "outside authoritys" are going to get involved in somone attacking someone too much in a videogame, also the player being spammed is literally a friend of mine and i can garuntee you he's not a minor, get off your self rightous high horse please.

You are making the people with actual genuine arguments against the spam's arguments weaker by acting all self righteous and cringy

DeletedUser54828

Aight chief you clearly have no idea my standpoint on any of this and so im gonna do my best to ignore you other than asking, who the **** are you and do you really think the "outside authoritys" are going to get involved in somone attacking someone too much in a videogame, also the player being spammed is literally a friend of mine and i can garuntee you he's not a minor, get off your self rightous high horse please.

You are making the people with actual genuine arguments against the spam's arguments weaker by acting all self righteous and cringy

BRO OF COURSE THE AUHTORITY WOULD GET INVOLVED. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?????????????

Urope

Hipparchus
Holy crap 13 hours later still here complaining? Did you at least go outside and get some air today? So if everyone in JFL is just as bad as the "spammers" and we are condoning, encouraging, blah blah blah. Well what about Watchers? The very people complaining and whining.. did the same?

View attachment 14133
If you made the effort to read the message that The Hoboman sent, you may have noticed that this was sent after having been spammed by JFL and having notified Mods without any result.
So difficult to blame those for spamming who don't see an other solution than applying the same unfair methods as JFL

DeletedUser57113

If you made the effort to read the message that The Hoboman sent, you may have noticed that this was sent after having been spammed by JFL and having notified Mods without any result.
So difficult to blame those for spamming who don't see an other solution than applying the same unfair methods as JFL

I believe the reason Frank was able to get Charlie banned was because they mass reported him. Watchers on the other hand didn't mass report him and instead only a few sent in tickets.

DeletedUser41523

Looks like Charlie isn't coming back...which means his profile has aged like a fine milk

Edit: @Sems Watchers mass reported as well. I think just about everybody started reporting after the Sytl screenshots got posted.

DeletedUser57113

Looks like Charlie isn't coming back...which means his profile has aged like a fine milk

Edit: @Sems Watchers mass reported as well. I think just about everybody started reporting after the Sytl screenshots got posted.
Majority of people in Watchers don't even know how to send a ticket in lmao