TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Yeah but even a minority in a group of 130 people sending reports on everybody spamming would still amount to a ton of reports. Then you factor in other groups and individuals also doing it and the fact that there was a pretty blatant case in front of them and you get the ban. I'm gonna guess that some kind of warning was issued too...which makes this ban all the more avoidable.

Urope

Hipparchus
Majority of people in Watchers don't even know how to send a ticket in lmao
Not quite sure why you pretend that we are idiots, just because we don't post in this forum and in WC

We definitely opened tickets , and support told us that they can access to all informations concerning the attacks of a player as soon as we give the name ... so no need to document completely a spam suspicion with hundreds of reports.

But maybe you need either to have spammed for 1 month or to have spammed the wrong players to get a reaction of the mods and get banned .

DeletedUser57113

Most players in Grep are selfish and won't send in a ticket if they are not being targeted directly by what's going on. Only a handful of people were being spammed in Watchers. Therefore, I don't think many sent in tickets. Frank on the other hand, I'd imagine they sent in 25+ tickets. They are a premade and it's easier to get a premade to do things

DeletedUser41523

Nope i doubt more than a handful of FRANKs sent tickets in. Honestly several questioned that anything would happen.

DeletedUser55916

I'm trying to be nice, and won't turn in a ticket on this. But, this is why the mods get involved. It's just a game. Treat it like one and your life won't suck. SMH... I won't turn it in, but I will put you on blast PYRO, for being a big ole baby. See the reports. This is what he considers spamming. Not even close.Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 11.23.37 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-03 at 11.23.13 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-03 at 10.36.13 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Urope

Hipparchus
I find this extremely funny!

When hrdinajr "spammed" us in the past in an other world we found this annoying but we considered it as part of the game.
Compared to the way Charlie attacked these days it was really very limited .
Should hrdinajr got inspired by Charlie and adapt his methods ?

And now, those who defend and support Charlie and got a serious advantage in this world because of the the way Charlie and his team played are complaining about being spammed ... really funny.

DeletedUser55916

@pyro freak dont get baited by @hrdinajr into cussing he will get you banned for it... he is bottom level scum like sema and frank, reporting for messages, player names, whatever it takes to get competition banned...
Naw brotha, u got me twisted. No bottom scumming here. I don't treat u or ANY player with disrespect until you come at me first. u know this. I was serious about not turning in a ticket. The ONLY tickets I ever turn in are for DOUBLE ACCOUNTING. Bottom level scum? Ouch man. Pretty sure you see the real deal here Bacon. My attacks aren't spamming in any world here.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
I find this extremely funny!

When hrdinajr "spammed" us in the past in an other world we found this annoying but we considered it as part of the game.
Compared to the way Charlie attacked these days it was really very limited .
Should hrdinajr got inspired by Charlie and adapt his methods ?

And now, those who defend and support Charlie and got a serious advantage in this world because of the the way Charlie and his team played are complaining about being spammed ... really funny.

Alot of my views on the subject dont align with noraml jfl views on it, but i will say i dont see how we got a serious advantage with out leader and second top player being banned, puts us in a pretty difficult spot, watchers were going to lose that war regardless, as for why the bans only happened now i would posit a guess that its only recently breached what the mods would consider tp be the limit, as for your arguments on hoboman's message im sorry no.

Hoboman is a pathetic coward, he doesnt even use alarm, lost cities to us while sleeping then cried and complained about spam as an excuse, cant be spammed if you dont have alarms.

Secondly any kind of spam is inexscusable imo, if the mods ruled on your tickets then its been looked at, If you dont think the mods are doing there jobs properly there are other ways to deal with that, doing the same thing back is just as bad and is part of the problem.

Thirdly, and why i think hoboman is such a coward, he never attacked... he got you all to risk punishment by spamming but he never got involved himself despite pressuring others, probably newer to the game to do so...

As for hrdjinar he's just a little kid hiding on the rim, he's to scared to actually spam and to scared to fight properly, but still wants to cling to relevance, funny really

DeletedUser57113

i havent reported anyone in years aside you for bot flash spam accounts :)
Pretty sure that I could disprove that by going through your post history, but I've already proven multiple times that you just lie and lie and lie.

DeletedUser57113

@ukcolonist @pyro freak

All you bums were happy to spam a team that wouldn't spam you back, but now that they are finally responding you are crying? You need to toughen up quickly because Frank will not be a walk in the park like Watchers.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
and im pretty sure i can just check my own tickets and see that they are all named "flash spammer #" or something similar to that, either way dont you have like the most bans in entire game across markets combined ? lol

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
@ukcolonist @pyro freak

All you bums were happy to spam a team that wouldn't spam you back, but now that they are finally responding you are crying? You need to toughen up quickly because Frank will not be a walk in the park like Watchers.

Never spammed anyone and im not saying this guy is spamming, he's too scared to properly, atleast you commit to it lmfao

DeletedUser55916

As for hrdjinar he's just a little kid hiding on the rim, he's to scared to actually spam and to scared to fight properly, but still wants to cling to relevance, funny really
:eek:o_O;):p:D:rolleyes: I will come play with you in your core then. I have 54 cities not on the rim tough guy. Still, nobody from your crew attacks me. Silly how scared you guys play the game for a bunch of run off at the mouth players...

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
As i said... because your irrelevant... why would I, an 044 player, send 4 hour attacks at some kid on the rim ree'ing for the attention his parents never gave

DeletedUser57113

If you guys can't even deal with @hrdinajr's spam, then you should stay as far away as possible from Frank and let Charlie deal with them.

Just be good support monkeys

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
:eek:o_O;):p:D:rolleyes: I will come play with you in your core then. I have 54 cities not on the rim tough guy. Still, nobody from your crew attacks me. Silly how scared you guys play the game for a bunch of run off at the mouth players...

you have 16k pts, and thus are considered like a LMD, why the hell would anyone attack you lol

DeletedUser55916

you have 16k pts, and thus are considered like a LMD, why the hell would anyone attack you lol
part of the game? easy answer. I'm an attacking player and will always play that way. Get your outside LMD players to hit me back then. SAD, SAD, SAD... Calling on all wannabe fighters and simmers, put in your apps to JFL now. :rolleyes: :p