TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
part of the game? easy answer. I'm an attacking player and will always play that way. Get your outside LMD players to hit me back then. SAD, SAD, SAD... Calling on all wannabe fighters and simmers, put in your apps to JFL now. :rolleyes: :p

no lol.. LMD's are not part of the game, its exploit of a game mechanic, aside from that, i dont have any outside LMD's especially because im not in this world because morale conquests suck :)

DeletedUser55916

As i said... because your irrelevant... why would I, an 044 player, send 4 hour attacks at some kid on the rim ree'ing for the attention his parents never gave
Then why make me relevant??? AGAIN, you two guys brought ME into the conversation by mentioning my name and making a relevant part of the world. Your bad. lol You call me irrelevant but make me relevant by spitting my name out yer mouth.

DeletedUser55916

no lol.. LMD's are not part of the game, its exploit of a game mechanic, aside from that, i dont have any outside LMD's especially because im not in this world because morale conquests suck :)
I meant attacking back is part of the game...

DeletedUser55916

im making fun of you mainly because you are LOTR trash or at least was :)
LOL. Yah, I played with the Rimloards for a season. Just one though. Also, EN, Gods of War, Fluffernutters, Relentless, so many other top teams brotha. They taught me well. These guys here are gonna get me going again though. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser41523

@pyro freak dont get baited by @hrdinajr into cussing he will get you banned for it... he is bottom level scum like sema and frank, reporting for messages, player names, whatever it takes to get competition banned..

You talk about us a lot. Which is kind of weird considering that none of us really care about you or have bothered to account for you in any way.

DeletedUser55916

Peace out yall. Time to hit the gym. This has been fun, again. Good luck everyone, and please really try hard to have fun playing this GAME. It's just a game everyone. I will pour drink tonight to all my friends and enemies here. See you all out there...

DeletedUser56253

But maybe you need either to have spammed for 1 month or to have spammed the wrong players to get a reaction of the mods and get banned .

The real take from this thread

Urope

Hipparchus
Alot of my views on the subject dont align with noraml jfl views on it, but i will say i dont see how we got a serious advantage with out leader and second top player being banned, puts us in a pretty difficult spot, watchers were going to lose that war regardless, as for why the bans only happened now i would posit a guess that its only recently breached what the mods would consider tp be the limit, as for your arguments on hoboman's message im sorry no.

you don't see how you got a serious advantage by spamming over the weeks and make flee the weaker players to JFL ? Or split off to be no longer a JFL target ?

you saw the comment of Charlie in the WC , where he wondered that after having attacked the watchers for 2 month like that and not having been banned that he has been banned now ?

And why did the mods react now ? maybe after having warned and warned they ended to decide it's time to bann him .. or they are sensible to the comments on forum and WC and finally it's not the facts which make them decide but the general opinion that the attacks on sylt were spams ?

About Hoboman .. he had very good RL reasons not to have attack alarm active at this time . That's the problem when you judge players here .. you don't know anything about them but you can insult them as you like and this feeling fine and clever

pyro freak

Hipparchus
:eek:o_O;):p:D:rolleyes: I will come play with you in your core then. I have 54 cities not on the rim tough guy. Still, nobody from your crew attacks me. Silly how scared you guys play the game for a bunch of run off at the mouth players...

Why would we bother attacking a useless player with 30-40 morale. Not to mention the 20+ wall and a bunch of LTS... I said what I said. You can go choke on a big fat d :)

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
you don't see how you got a serious advantage by spamming over the weeks and make flee the weaker players to JFL ? Or split off to be no longer a JFL target ?

you saw the comment of Charlie in the WC , where he wondered that after having attacked the watchers for 2 month like that and not having been banned that he has been banned now ?

And why did the mods react now ? maybe after having warned and warned they ended to decide it's time to bann him .. or they are sensible to the comments on forum and WC and finally it's not the facts which make them decide but the general opinion that the attacks on sylt were spams ?

About Hoboman .. he had very good RL reasons not to have attack alarm active at this time . That's the problem when you judge players here .. you don't know anything about them but you can insult them as you like and this feeling fine and clever
not saying he doesnt have valid reasons irl, still means he cant complain about being spammed... you physically cannot spam someone without an alarm. And the attacks on sylt were the furthest its gone and theres where the mods have chosen to draw the line which is there choice, you got an issue with the mods raise it with inno by all means, dont also resort to spam while still acting above it.

Urope

Hipparchus
not saying he doesnt have valid reasons irl, still means he cant complain about being spammed... you physically cannot spam someone without an alarm. And the attacks on sylt were the furthest its gone and theres where the mods have chosen to draw the line which is there choice, you got an issue with the mods raise it with inno by all means, dont also resort to spam while still acting above it.
by the way ... who is using the kingg87 account ?? you lost a leader and found him again under a different IGN ? Nicely played;)

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
lmfao its king always has been, but yeah theres a massive conspiracy against you im sure, just like jfl was secretly paced against twisted, and grepo reaper is actually sema. Ya'll got a yard sale on tinfoil hats going or something?

DeletedUser41523

Just want to point out that after claiming that the mods are in bed with us (they aren't) and calling us casuals @*Bounty Hunter* now has an ever growing excuse list as to why he doesn't want to come down and show us how hardcore and totally not casual he is.

There buddy, this is the first time I've engaged in propaganda...which also happens to be factual. You can tell me more about Kappa later or how the mods mistreated Charlie by banning him for a rule he had advance warning on existing totally am interested.

Meanwhile I'm gonna push my own crazy and untrue (probably) conspiracy theories. Charlie didn't want a repeat of En109 and knew this was the only way out.

DeletedUser55916

Why would we bother attacking a useless player with 30-40 morale. Not to mention the 20+ wall and a bunch of LTS... I said what I said. You can go choke on a big fat d :)
^^^ some people never learn. Lesson time. What if I was a little kid and you talk that ish to me and on the public forum. Oh, now your gonna tell me sorry right? too late man. grow a pair and fight back. stop complaining in front of everyone in the world and fight back... You're on your own, your alliance can't/won't and you throw inappropriate vulgar insults because yer wee brain can't figure out how to respond with intelligence. Do you need to hear more? I can go on all night trash talkin' with ya. Get in line kid. Take a look at when I conked the first world my child. Son, I was taking cities when you were sucking on mom's tit. 2013... U see the difference between u and me is I won't/can't resort to belittling you or anyone with bullying sexual comments. Find a different name now. And most of all, I'm a Pirate first and always. If you still don't understand, I'm sure an experienced player here can fill you in about it.

Remember when u quit the game that I gave you a chance to stfu...

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Well that was a thouroghly cringy read... also hate players who act better than people cause they've been around a while, guess what, same. Whats your damn obsession with pirates anyway my dude? is that like a bedroom thing or what?