TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

So just to be clear I should put my hook hand and the ball gag away? We're not doing the pirate thing today?

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Apparently not dan :( i had my eyepatch and furry handcuffs out aswell. Dude i dont know who you are, if you expect respect from me its not gonna work unless you earn it so far from what ive seen you just seem like someone whos watched a little too much rick and morty and is about 5 sentences away from finding themselves on reddit in an iamverysmart sub. My entire point is just cause you have been around doesnt make you better than anyone, as for noob, hmpf okay boomer

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Im scottish I get a free pass thanks though, and since we've got to the stage where your resorting to correcting spelling thats my signal to dip, this has truly been fun though.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
eh made the name when i went to us servers, person from the uk colonising the us, seemed fitting, scots didnt do much colonising other than when we were literally forced out our homes lol

DeletedUser55100

I have been constantly bashing inno and the mods on this forum for their inactivity to police a site that has a 12+ player base to time to deliver some praise for finally doing the right thing and handling out a totally deserved ban (if belated) . Some players are able to stand up to the bullies but others lack a voice to do so particularly under the "pack mentality" of these hangers on who largely only join up because they lack the courage to stand up to such people but are happy to then see and join in making other players suffer in this way.

I am glad to be able to say good riddance, satisfied in that my pressure has helped prompt a response and hopefully made the game a more enjoyable experience for many with a toxic presence removed, that was at least my aim.

The players that are most respected know what is and is not acceptable behaviour and most although, playing hard , rightly, in what is after all a game of aggression are fully capable of doing so within the rules of personal respect without stooping to the cowardly behaviour that one particular alliance seemed to need to resort to , this time it crossed the line and well done to the game mods for having the bravery to deal with it and the players affected to raise the issue and to expose those taking part.

DeletedUser55989

Charlie is just a spammer with a victim's mentality. For anyone to believe that Mike and Hydna are on Franks side they have to be insane to an extent that I don't even think charlie could reach. He spammed and Mra'd for years and never OP'd for cities on active targets, thats why he gets cleaned up every time he lines up on a gritty team. Grepolis is better without him, but I still think he'll be back in 6 months' time.

DeletedUser57069

The player from Melting Pot that got banned wasn't banned because he was in JFL, but because he was an idiot. LEGEND-CQB openly told multiple players that he was botting through in game messages and discord messages. He then went on to betray his team, and inevitably we had a very large file of evidence against him. Simple as that. Also, was only 6 days of botting as far as Melting Pot was aware of, and he was discouraged from doing it.

But whatever, you and sema can keep crying to eachother about how everyone is against you. Makes no difference to us. At the end of the day, cheaters will get banned.

DeletedUser57113

6 months? Nah, he will be back in the next CQ world with decent settings. The guy is a Grepo addict lmao