TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser54384

I have heard xterm has kicked “mighty” miknel from this server :cool:

DeletedUser41523

I have heard xterm has kicked “mighty” miknel from this server :cool:

Gotta love living through others amirite?

He’s gone. I don’t think it’s because of any external force and more just lack of interest. I mean I was beating him in BP most of the world which is unusual.

Rychemaster

Hoplite
lol today was fun... poor pitbull... when the second siege started with 10 slingers and a chariot on his bireme city he must have felt like breaking his keyboard hahahaha....

but anyway, ended happily enough for him hahahaha :D

xterm

Hekatontarch
I wish my friend Dan gonna update soon when he is not so busy.
lol today was fun... poor pitbull... when the second siege started with 10 slingers and a chariot on his bireme city he must have felt like breaking his keyboard hahahaha....

but anyway, ended happily enough for him hahahaha :D
who is he ? :D

Rychemaster

Hoplite
Everybody is waiting for Dan hahaha :D

King Pitbull is a JFL2 player on the border of 53/54. Lot of cities very close by on 3-5 islands. so he can move troops around very fast.. Tough to crack, but after 1-2 days of fighting we started a siege.

20k archer defence but no wall...City was saved by JFL finally but good fun anyway. Good grepolis LOL!!!

What news in the south? Olympains all ready for the Large Temples?

xterm

Hekatontarch
id
Everybody is waiting for Dan hahaha :D

King Pitbull is a JFL2 player on the border of 53/54. Lot of cities very close by on 3-5 islands. so he can move troops around very fast.. Tough to crack, but after 1-2 days of fighting we started a siege.

20k archer defence but no wall...City was saved by JFL finally but good fun anyway. Good grepolis LOL!!!

What news in the south? Olympains all ready for the Large Temples?
Im not sure what happen, but what I know almost 60% every red on my island is goest to VM. maybe real life problem.
and because of that, I really only have few target left. so we are going to fluffy rn. since they are really good premade alliance.

DeletedUser41523

Still no time. But a rushed one would be this. JFL Co still #1, FP #2, Frank would probably drop to 4 or 5.

Lunatekhh

Hoplite
Nah i think Frank is still holding at 3rd.. but i dont really see any contenders to follow that if you count the Olympians and JFL together.. Taken individually though i think the Olympians would be fourth and whoever's the fifth would be distant.. maybe KoD or Black could be considered.. Outside of ranking, i find the Buccaneers and the the Random Js gang to be interesting looking outfits..