TKF's Power Ranking Edition Six: A New #1 Emerges, Hugs Dies, A New Merge Occurs, Old & New Faces Join The Party

DeletedUser41523

Another week has passed in Sidon and the week has been a juicy one filled with pacts, merges, the defeat of a major team, and some familiar faces making their way back into the rankings. But first, as usual, the world chat continues to grow and you should help it continue to grow! Its a mostly friendly community with some banter and trash talk, we're closing in on 200 members so stop by and enjoy link below. Now for the rankings.

World Chat Link: https://discord.gg/xmqTf4a

The Map
3ECsePi.png

eEBj6ra.png

HNfyeTa.png

1) Fluffy Pigeons/Fluffy Kittens- They've effectively defeated Hugs/Slap and it looks like they've done so with ease by a score of 61-1. They're also defeating the Raptor Empire by a score of 18-0. But they have randomly lost 10 cities to the Gold Trading team. Likely the player was out of position but getting people into position the first time falls on Fluffy Pigeons. They have some problems with rostering players that can be bantered for 8+ hours daily. Its an easy fix but if it continues I gotta penalize them, especially since the bantering player is in FRANK.

World Status: Contender

2) FRANK-
Winning its war vs the Raptor Empire by a score of 43-2 with one more Raptor in siege. They're defeating Black by a score of 3-0. They a stole the temple of Abdera in O45, which grants a 10% offensive boost to light ships out from under the Raptor Empire. They can safely boast that they're the cleanest team in terms of conquests right now.

3) Just For Laughs-
Smile, they're back in the top 3. Rebounded heavily after a rough start to their Watchers war. Watchers still exist and likely always will, but Just For Laughs no longer has to worry about having an actual competition with them which moves them up. But having extensive knowledge of Watchers means that I can't ignore the fact that they struggled early either and this team needs to continue to build on their success to rise. However they likely will climb back into first as they begin to encroach on the Smoking Snakes. Early trash talk has flown from Charlie already about how he doesn't view them as a major alliance worthy of being ranked above them. So I think he'll try to stick a knife in them soon and reclaim that top spot. The question is if we're over looking the Snakes a bit here or if Just For Laughs will make short work of them.

4) Smoking Snakes-
They've been mainly fighting the Twisted alliances who they're beating by a score of 18-1 and have stolen a temple from them in the O54 Mesembria portal to Olympus. Its not a bad start for them. They've coming into contact with Just For Laughs and this will likely make or break their server and status in the world. They seem pretty proud about their standing and being considered as being able to run with the big dogs of the server. They'll also have the opportunity to catapult themselves into first in the coming days and weeks.

5) Raptor Empire: The Raptor Pack, THE OLYMPIANS, Olympians Too, WOLVES Aye We, Fractured Mollys, Fractured Tomb Raiders, Fractured Marvins, Eviction Notice, The Watchers*, The Watcher's.*, The Watcher's*-
They've done it again by adding the Watchers into the group and appearing to ally the Twisted family as they're now showing up to sieges. Though it seems the Watchers merge isn't as solidifed as it appears on paper. The Watchers and Sema confirmed that The Watchers teams did in fact join into the Raptor Empire and immediately used that boost to declare that they will now be able to fight and defeat Just For Laughs...But its been reported that nobody consulted the actual Raptors about this and the deal was done by the Fractured and Eviction Notice teams. Which leads to the question of if the internal power within this empire is shifting if the Fractured teams no longer feel the need to consult the Raptors. If so, don't expect it to shift back, the Watchers and Fractured teams have a long history together. Still they continue to add players and have a position over half the map now and you really can't ignore that. The war records for are as follows: 22-11 to Zero Drama, 8-2 with Black, 2-43 to FRANK, 0-18 to Fluffy Pigeons. Now we'll turn the floor over to our corespondent @Waingro for how all of this is wrong and how Raptors dominates FRANK and the Fluffy Teams.

6) No Drama/Zero Drama Zone-
11-22 vs the Raptor Empire. This alone wouldn't make them a top 6 team but due to a combination of the other teams that could compete for the spot joining the Raptor Empire. They mainly make it this high up because they're not totally embarrassing themselves and have a pact with the Fluffy Alliances.

World Status: Client Kingdom of Fluffy

7) Gold Traders-
Took 10-1 with the Fluffy Alliances, isolated towns it appears but that's Fluffy's fault. They also control 3 temples, which would lead one to believe that they're playing for a little more than gold.

World Status: Rim Kingdom

8) Undisciplined/Illdisciplined-
Defeating Twisted/More Twisted/Retribution by a score of 3-2, 0-5 to Just For Laughs, 0-1 to Smoking Snakes, 0-7 vs The Fluffy Alliances.

9) Twisted/More Twisted/Retribution-
They have recently added Retribution to their growing kingdom, however they had the O54 Mesembria small temple, which is a portal to Olympus, stolen right out from under them by Smoking Snakes. They're currently losing to Smoking Snakes by a score of 1-18. They're also down by a score of 2-31 to Just For Laughs, though important to note that a lot of the scores came during the early days of Retribution.

World Status: Declining Power

10) Black-
They're 2-8 with the Raptor Empire and 0-3 to FRANK. Its not a terrible run for them all things considered and they're not in the worst spot. So they're moving up this week.

World Status: Rising Power

11) Relentless/Relentless II-
They return to the top power rankings mainly by the merit or lack of merit of the other alliances. They're losing to everybody but they've outlasted Hugs/Slap and don't appear to be the main focus of the Fluffy alliances or the Raptor Empire for the time being. They're 2-5 to Raptor Empire and 0-7 to Fluffy.

12) Creed/Creed II-
Rebranding the second branch doesn't help them much. They may or may not retain their pact with Watchers for the time being, but with Watchers being integrated into the Raptor Empire, I'm not sure Watchers will have the freedom to hang onto the Creed pact. Which further spells doom for them along with their hammering at the hands of Just For Laughs.

World Status: Fragile Kingdom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Update: I switched FRANK and Fluffy. Its pretty razor thin but due to some second thoughts and a fair argument brought up against it. I don't think its enough to outright say that FRANK is better than Fluffy.

DeletedUser57069

Just For Laughs are only third because there is no one worth putting above them. Their leader is calling for LTS and seems to be turtling up. Looks like a two alliance competition to me.
I second that! They have shown a pattern of on relying on LTS for their 'frontliners' while boasting a deep roster of entirely soft players.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Ive not recieved a single call for lts for anyone other than an lmd or far isolated city so far... and thats from inside the alliance so idk where this is coming from? Do we have proof?

Edit: again if its happening i accept that as a criticism i just like to think im a pretty frontline player and have not recieved any lts not have i been called upon to supply for others.

DeletedUser41523

Another update: A player in the Raptor Empire has provided an image of the Molly's REJECTING this pact request from Watchers. Meanwhile the Tomb Raiders accepted a pact from them.

Stick around I got another part coming up covering the Watchers/Creed vs JFL war and the players who changed sides.

2VlwVvC.png

destroxxi

Phrourach
EN isn't EN. Kron would never ally half the world less he dropped in with them lol. Not sure why some wanna be's like using the name. Not only that lou and tim aren't there either. Thought the whole unspoken rule of not using names without a founding founder was around was still a thing guess not it is 2020 after all.

DeletedUser41523

@Shrajk94 I'm in no way saying its not spam or even a dick move...But considering you're facing a team that is half comprised of players that you made agreements with and then tried to screw over in En121 I gotta ask why are you even surprised? I mean during my history of being pacted with an alliance you led I had most of your northern team threatening to spam me (some even trying to phantom ping me) because I took in players from an alliance we defeated while you brushed it off as a joke.

PS: Speaking of, how are Vrdi, and Marko doing? I heard after they got done playing off alarm behind walls and more or less not even living up to 5% of their own hype, they're no longer on En121.

DeletedUser57251

The last world I played was en115 and it's mod was silverwitch. She pinned a post regarding that in the world forum.
Who is the mod of this server, en127?