TKF's Power Rankings 2nd Edition: Plague Plummets, Free Hugs Dies, Souvlaki Rises

DeletedUser45100

I like your top 12s. mostly cos you know a lot about everyone and seem fairly realistic. (yes I was unhappy on the first one, believing me and da bois didnt get enough credit but I respect the fact we were now given credit where credit is due).

The part I love about these is the preciseness in numbers and the very large player pool knowledge you got. Serves me well to get up to speed since even tho I created my profile in 2013, have only played one world after wining Katane a few years back, while you seem to know everyone from everywhere and it gives a lot of insight.

Also would like to add that yes, I actually do feel kinda bad about the whole thing with ThePlague. Cos they are clearly a strong group of players and I respect them, Randall just gave them too bad of a name. kinda scary how one dude managed to do it by himself to such a strong collective

as for a bit more on the top 12 itself.

Mostly agree with whats being said. BWN definetly a scary lookin bunch, still am suspicious of Bazooka Bunnies. just not immpressed, I think they are one of those alliances who are not bad, but owe their status to being well or just luckily positioned on the map.
Honorable mention to Souvlaki, I like them. not a lot of them but really a good alliance. Stay strong my Greek brethren!

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
still am suspicious of Bazooka Bunnies. just not immpressed, I think they are one of those alliances who are not bad, but owe their status to being well or just luckily positioned on the map.
Bunnies did well against Free Hugs but there were a lot of players in FHs not using alarms and turning up 2+ hrs into a siege and too late.. bunnies had higher numbers and whilst we broke a few, couldn't break them all..
Against an alliance that is full of players which are active and use alarms, it'll be interesting to see how they deal with them.. popcorn ready when they do!

DeletedUser45100

Bunnies did well against Free Hugs but there were a lot of players in FHs not using alarms and turning up 2+ hrs into a siege and too late.. bunnies had higher numbers and whilst we broke a few, couldn't break them all..
Against an alliance that is full of players which are active and use alarms, it'll be interesting to see how they deal with them.. popcorn ready when they do!

Yes, that why I said, I dont want to bad mouth them but I also dont think they were really put to the test yet.
as the world does progress it is bound to happen so we will see what will happen there

DeletedUser54706

It's certainly turned into an interesting world that is for sure, bunnies look promising, but I agree Pete, hard to ascertain if they're good or just big until we see them put to a real test, looking at some of the folks there, I am looking at them positively myself, always some bad players, every alliance has them, but from what I can tell they look decent

Can't wait to see how it plays out