TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

DeletedUser10810

A poodle piglet is doing 'boink boink'...lol. Here's the meaningless meaning of that boink boink.

here comes the poodle, here comes the poodle,
yes it is, yes it is.
Mommy telling no no, papa telling no no,
but phis phis phis

DeletedUser21287

not really, just checking the world out and simming a bit. looking for a new world soon though :)

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
So here's some post Christmas fun.. plague are merging with Bunnies! Not sure what that makes them, infectious wabbits? :)
Get your popcorn out I'm sure all those randall fans will be happy about this news!
@kingpg28 glad you joined the MMA? (Mass Merging Alliance)! ;)

Yossarian234

Strategos
So here's some post Christmas fun.. plague are merging with Bunnies! Not sure what that makes them, infectious wabbits? :)
Get your popcorn out I'm sure all those randall fans will be happy about this news!
@kingpg28 glad you joined the MMA? (Mass Merging Alliance)! ;)
We need more people for taking you down, not gonna lie :confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser40620

By Definition?
Without trying to sound patronising or condescending.....where I explain using terms you'll understand (but I'm sure you knew that)......
Anything exceeding the imposed member cap of an alliance that then openly states,by admission or nomenclature, affiliation is then by definition a MRA.
So you are not an MRA until such times that you have more than 1 alliance :)

DeletedUser54706

BWN, SS, BalcB, BazB, US, the 5 biggest alliances (by points) are all classed as MRA's then?

DeletedUser40620

Do you feel they aren't?....perhaps you'd care to redefine?
Maybe that MRA only applies to everyone else.

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
I called you a MMA tbf.. bunnies merged in blood and bones then free hugs, then Double Trouble now plague... it's clearly a pattern. And whatever you want to call yourselves.. recruiting people en mass from all the alliances around you with little regard for skill or ability is generally going to be considered MRAish...

Last edited:

DeletedUser37618

I called you a MMA tbf.. bunnies merged in blood and fire, then free hugs, then Double Trouble now plague... it's clearly a pattern. And whatever you want to call yourselves.. recruiting people en mass from all the alliances around you with little regard for skill or ability is generally going to be considered MRAish...
Pretty sure blood and fire merged in SS

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
While Bazooka may not be an MRA, they have gained the large majority of their power through recruitment, not pure growth.

We will see how they stand when they face a real test, if they cannot even focus down a 9 player alliance..