TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

MissusR

Phrourach
I rarely post on externals but yesterday I had a heart warming experience with BWN and I feel that something as positive as that should be mentioned.
I have played with and against many of their players over the years and have never thought of them as serial cheaters. Something I cant say about all to many players.

Have a happy festive season

DeletedUser41523

Hope it is what I think it is and that everything ends up okay!

DeletedUser52342

Good assessment, based on your facts. :) Thank you for posting, but I think you may be in for a bigger surprise. One thing my time has taught me, is to NEVER underestimate the competition. No hate mail please. I ask that any responses be posted with a "hint" of decorum. GOOGLE IT!

Come on...let's have some fun!!! Merry Christmas ALL! Love one another! Kill after peacetime. HAHA!

Well said Wanda. I have not witnessed the poor behavior mentioned here, with the exception of leadership in some instances. Nothing but respect for the current crew of BWN, they are doing on a great job for the win. En 113 is over, let's see what En 121 has to offer.

DeletedUser55916

@Xuegou People? I'm the only one here talking. lol Also, we will be top 3 in this world shortly. I assure you of this. So, get beat? Scapegoat? lol You guys had a 3-month head start on that world and we still gave you HOP players a go at that world. Again, we start a little late here but will be in the hunt within a couple of months. We always are...

@The Smilodon Fatalis I'm sorry you were put through all of that. Not sure I would have continued playing. Props for you pushing through that experience. Yes, I played for KOSA, but I'm sure WE had absolutely nothing to do with that stuff. Our leadership is pretty tight on that stuff and if they felt anyone in our KOSA crew was involved in that behavior they booted them. I could be wrong, but this has ALWAYS been the case in the past. Yeah, there were some bad people on both ends. But, I will continue to be wary of those HOP players playing with BWN at the same time in both worlds. I can name a few of those that play this way. But everyone can change, so no names, just a positive outlook on this world so we can all be respectful to each other. Again, really sorry that happened to you in 113, had no idea they were doing those kinds of things over there. I really don't know anyone in Panda/Goats so I hope you all realize that we would never support those kinds of behavior either. Dang, I'm really bummed you had that experience you just shared.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Honestly, I don't think anyone that was on the HOP team and is in BWN used any shady tactics. I think that one even left HOP/the world shortly after seeing some evidence that one of their players was encouraging teamviewer.

And thanks. Always trying to make the best content.

honestly you lowkey just sound mad WW didnt go as planned and yall lost that world... there was no shady tactics

kingpg28

Phrourach
This was my last statement, not trying to blow smoke man. I can barely breathe lately. lol I meant this btw:
"Water under the bridge man. I don't want to get that kind of stuff going here. My bad. It was just my personal opinion here... Their last world was Onchesmos and they continue to play there as well under Hous of Pain. Decide on your own based on communication with their players and enemies. I'm sure everyone has a version, and someplace in the middle is the truth. What I do know for a fact is that both teams play both worlds together at the same time on discord, running multi-world ops on players in multiple worlds. Obviously very intelligent, yet kinda shady too. Or maybe I'm just jealous I didn't do it first. lol"

@FlcoBlades No smoke and mirrors bud, maybe BWN leadership should spend more time in Discord with your previous HOP players. I have players constantly talking to me about this stuff. They have been better in this world than the last. Just remember, you're carrying a crew with some baggage. But then I also have baggage. For example, last time your player (6th attempt) tried to take my city, players in Onchesemos that play for your crew now, rang up my alarm with minimal 20 ls attacks until I turned it off in the middle of the night in disgust. As soon as I turned off the alarm because I knew what was happening, the attempt at my city in this world happened like clockwork. Now please tell me how this is appropriate? You asked, so I am willing to listen to what you have to say here.

No smoke, no mirrors, no salt, no ish, just legit convo here. And please, let your peeps know I find it amusing that they like to bash me and run on about me in discord like a bunch of middle school bullies. Makes me sad people are raised this way. Not for myself, but for the others in this game that can't or won't defend themselves... Happy hunting!

and you are mad you were losing cities left and right

kingpg28

Phrourach
lol You guys had a 3-month head start on that world and we still gave you HOP players a go at that world.

pandas gave us a 3 month head start? and a challenge? i must have been in a coma or deep sleep... panda was literally free bp and cities... i had full morale sieges with 3k birs and 15k dlu

DeletedUser55916

OK, then let's move on to this world, as 113 players in both worlds. I'm not a sore loser. Everyone loses. No salt for ya @kingpg28 . But you obviously have nothing positive to say here, so I let you be all SALTY... lol I'm not.

pandas gave us a 3 month head start? and a challenge? i must have been in a coma or deep sleep... panda was literally free bp and cities... i had full morale sieges with 3k birs and 15k dlu
I'm no Panda @kingpg28, never was...

Happy Holidays EVERYONE! I NEVER post in the forums and this will be my last. Good luck and Happy Hunting everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

honestly you lowkey just sound mad WW didnt go as planned and yall lost that world... there was no shady tactics

Cool I got screenshots showing otherwise. But honestly I just left a list of reasons why HOP probably deserved to win that world anyways. Can’t bring myself to be mad about losing. My point was that the side I was on were just worse people on the whole and that nobody who was responsible for HOP is in BWN.

@hrdinajr its okay I don’t think Kosa really knew. My impression was that Pandas viewed them as a possible scapegoat as well. Least that’s generally how some talked about the man once private.

There’s no need to apologize either. Frankly it’s a decision i made the first time and a decision we voted on the second time. So that’s on a lot of us for being in that situation and I own up for my part in it. My point was that our side in the world were far from some beacon of morality.

Edit: Xuegou wasn’t in En113. Likely has zero clue what’s being talked about beyond what’s been said here. And probably doesn’t care to know.

kingpg28

Phrourach
ngl dan... you lowkey shouldve join BWN... you are like their personal cheerleader, in your eyes they are god and everyone else is peasants... dial it down a bit plz

DeletedUser41523

Damn PG, you seem upset about something. Wanna talk about it? It’s okay I’m here for you bro.

Xuegou

Phrourach
@Xuegou People? I'm the only one here talking. lol Also, we will be top 3 in this world shortly. I assure you of this. So, get beat? Scapegoat? lol You guys had a 3-month head start on that world and we still gave you HOP players a go at that world. Again, we start a little late here but will be in the hunt within a couple of months. We always are...
I mean, When I said externals I meant both here and the discord world chat, People love to talk. People love to spread false information, and find excuses for their defeats. They love to be able to scapegoat and give reasons to why they lost,why they are losing. It's just how grepolis is.. No one will ever change that, and that's okay.

Regarding whatever "HOP" is, I simply do not care.

Edit: Xuegou wasn’t in En113. Likely has zero clue what’s being talked about beyond what’s been said here. And probably doesn’t care to know.
^^^^^ THIS. I understand now everybody here knows me, I'm mostly unknown in grepolis (Thank god) and I've never really "made a name for myself" and I like it that way. I honestly don't care what happens on any server that I'm not currently actively playing. and I only ever play one server at a time seriously (Sometimes I sim in other worlds, gold trade or whatever) but hardly ever play two worlds seriously. It's just not what I enjoy. So if you want to reference "HOP players" know I have no clue what you are talking about, but if you feel BwN uses any "shady tactics" or anything. Feel free to drop proof and it will be dealt with accordingly, that I can promise you. But attacking the alliance, let alone our players because you are upset you are losing in another world? bit silly in my eyes. I look forward to our battles in the future if you insist you are such a force, we will see you soon. xo

DeletedUser54706

Give yourself SOME credit Xue ahahaha, I don't think we've ever crossed paths in a world but I have definitely heard of you, so you've made at least a bit of a name for yourself :p

Xuegou

Phrourach
Give yourself SOME credit Xue ahahaha, I don't think we've ever crossed paths in a world but I have definitely heard of you, so you've made at least a bit of a name for yourself :p
Oh I mean, I'm sure my name has gotten around, Usually the "Biggest noob" "Absolute joke of a player" "Crybaby" blah blah.. the usual grepolis friendly quotes, you know?

DeletedUser54706

Nope, all positive here!

It's me that will be the one with a bad rep if I have one at all ahahaha, I somehow have a special talent for getting people to dislike me :cool: