TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

DeletedUser54706

Hmmm, maybe, if you can tell me what my name is referencing ;) i got all the love in the alliance i'm in atm so you'd need to be showering me in it hahahah

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
@The Smilodon Fatails.

You know I do find your Top12's amusing in every world you are in. Also some say you know how to conclude things through your research. I find this adorable.

FYI-Silly Rabbits started as a premade
Also SS started as a premade.

Both alliances were separate and fighting each other in the beginning as well.

Which adds up to the majority of whats in the 2 alliances here now.

Last we are called a MRA now why? Because Hakuna and Fire and Blood disbanded and we ended up picking up their players in order to keep up with the BB/BWN Nap as well as with both their sister alliances???

Im just wondering how you considered SS/SR a MRA over those facts? If you even had those facts in the first place.

Either way no hard feelings I know you put some amount of work into these top 12s and they can be catchy and amusing for some. Anyways good job.

DeletedUser54706

I think the 44MRA started as a joke on WC and Vik changed his nickname and embraced it, then Papa etc did too

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
@The Smilodon Fatails.

You know I do find your Top12's amusing in every world you are in. Also some say you know how to conclude things through your research. I find this adorable.

FYI-Silly Rabbits started as a premade
Also SS started as a premade.

Both alliances were separate and fighting each other in the beginning as well.

Which adds up to the majority of whats in the 2 alliances here now.

Last we are called a MRA now why? Because Hakuna and Fire and Blood disbanded and we ended up picking up their players in order to keep up with the BB/BWN Nap as well as with both their sister alliances???

Im just wondering how you considered SS/SR a MRA over those facts? If you even had those facts in the first place.

Either way no hard feelings I know you put some amount of work into these top 12s and they can be catchy and amusing for some. Anyways good job.

I’m sorry, but who are you that acts like you know what you’re talking about and has the ability to throw shade like this?

DeletedUser41523

Hmmm, maybe, if you can tell me what my name is referencing ;) i got all the love in the alliance i'm in atm so you'd need to be showering me in it hahahah

Referencing beating the Zeus civilization in age of mythology? That or god of war.

@LikeClockWork1 the MRA thing is a joke by some of your team mates in the world chat. I threw it in there because I figured they’d get a kick out of it.

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
I’m sorry, but who are you that acts like you know what you’re talking about and has the ability to throw shade like this?

Its pretty obvious mate, dont deny it. Lol.

As for other yeah, I know the MRA thing was a joke. Doesnt bother me what ppl thinks. The more further away from the truth they are is better for us anyways.
I just needed to clarify something thats all.

DeletedUser41523

We’ve had multiple days of 300+ Forum viewers, several new world chat additions, and the conversation here is great. I think the MM will continue for new editions.