TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

kingpg28

Phrourach
While Bazooka may not be an MRA, they have gained the large majority of their power through recruitment, not pure growth.

We will see how they stand when they face a real test, if they cannot even focus down a 9 player alliance..

actually i tracked growth not counting recruiting... we were growing faster than BWN for the past few days... but ok... i guess you are right

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
actually i tracked growth not counting recruiting... we were growing faster than BWN for the past few days... but ok... i guess you are right

You are also facing easier targets than we are, so strict day-to-day growth can be misleading as well, but thats neither here nor there :) We know who the clearly better Alliance is lol.

kingpg28

Phrourach
You are also facing easier targets than we are, so strict day-to-day growth can be misleading as well, but thats neither here nor there :) We know who the clearly better Alliance is lol.

we are all aware that we are better... may i ask this tough opponent you are fighting?? the ally coming out of 35 with 1 player top 100 bp... or the MRAs to your north or the rim allys to your south? you are pacted with balkanz so its not them

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I didn't say we are fighting any tough opponents, just that you are fighting much easier ones lmao. Please learn to read.

Also hope you aren't being serious about that first part ;)

We have no pact with anyone.

kingpg28

Phrourach
I didn't say we are fighting any tough opponents, just that you are fighting much easier ones lmao. Please learn to read.

Also hope you aren't being serious about that first part ;)

We have no pact with anyone.

us fighting plague and you guys fighting some ally i never heard of called twisted puddy cats... yeap real tough

DeletedUser56719

@kingpg28 Tom is right. You are no match for BWN lol. Go take a city from them and after I will agree with you. Until then BWN stay the best alliance in this world.

DeletedUser54706

They're kind of fighting each other a bit as far as I know but if that means friends then ok

Not a full on war, but pokes, some sieges here and there

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
PG acting like bunnies have been fighting plague since start of the world... when in fact they opened up on plague just recently when plague was the weakest the were in this world, while bwn have been fighting them for ages now... either way with plague going under bunnies wont be fighting bwn they will be fighting balkan who will look to enter 54 most probably... and if bunnies lose that fight there should not be any doubt in anyone's mind that bwn would mop the floor with them easier and faster :)

DeletedUser54706

It's funny he says he will beat balkans though, when they have some big names there including a couple of Triad players

They wouldn't be in that alliance if the alliance was weak jus sayin

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Just because pg is a puss puss and i cant share this in wc, il have to do it here :(

1Y94Um4.jpg

p.s. @The rawr still has not sent a cs at me :)