TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Sit down kid, respect markopolus, who is your superior

i dont have a superior lol

i took that city on this island so i have more fun and bp, so far you people are only strong verbally saying il lose the city while no actual attempts were made, cant even count that attempt in the picture as real because he was just baited in giving me bp rather than wanting to take it..

anywho... cekam vas bebooo

DeletedUser45100

i dont have a superior lol

i took that city on this island so i have more fun and bp, so far you people are only strong verbally saying il lose the city while no actual attempts were made, cant even count that attempt in the picture as real because he was just baited in giving me bp rather than wanting to take it..

anywho... cekam vas bebooo

you remind me of Randall. cos you talk about yourself all the time and you are really not that interesting to anybody.

you said it yourself, no real attempts. One real attempt would be enough.

you are just trying to make yourself relevant and just like with Randyboi its not working in the slightest

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
you remind me of Randall. cos you talk about yourself all the time and you are really not that interesting to anybody.

you said it yourself, no real attempts. One real attempt would be enough.

you are just trying to make yourself relevant and just like with Randyboi its not working in the slightest

you should not be even talking pete... you were here playing since day 1 and barely crossed 30k pts in more than a month.... pathetic...

DeletedUser10810

you should not be even talking pete... you were here playing since day 1 and barely crossed 30k pts in more than a month.... pathetic...

Bacon, learn the game internals. It's not a first person shooting game for god's sake. Now you are boring me. Points and ranks doesn't matter here, winning the war does. Remember this always. It will help you later.

DeletedUser45100

Im playing this one as casual as can be, yet you and me have the same amount of BP.

how come? especially since I just chill and play and you keep barking all the time. no bites ofc