TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: A Newcomer Enters The rankings, Raptors Lose An Entire Branch, and The Biggest Coalition of the Server Forms

xterm

Hekatontarch
So since this cry fest happened we’ve taken 9 or 10 cities at full morale and have another one in siege. Established that Eviction Notice is in since they came to defend the Olympian LMD siege. Discovered that Twisted will try to break for players/teams working with the Raptor group. And Olympian’s top player, Xterm, and their LMD/only guy to take a city off of us since Nemesis split up just got banned for being the same person.

Or if you’re easily deceived and/or really really really just need Xterm’s story to be true then it’s Xterm and his friend and they play together frequently at Starbucks...in the middle of a pandemic...as a player who has been playing a minimum of four years and definitely is aware of the rules on shared connections by now. Also he’s the only guy that can communicate with the LMD. Also he’s a Nigerian prince and if you give him $10k then when he comes into his throne, he’ll pay it back ten fold.

I love the most this comment lol, is that break the rules if I play with my Real Friends ?
I dont know if we are together on same wifi will get banned, but do you see now me and him got unbanned?
we dont even need to declared shared connection, because I prove to them we are different person, they can check the IP right ?
so they know, I made a mistake to playing on same wifi :). but now me and my LMD still can attack or supporting same target, is that still make you think we are same person ? LOL

do you think you are smarter than mod that have system to check everything ?

poor dan, you are just small fish that defending your alliance that spamming me because we manage to rook a city from your arrogance leader!

oh yea tell Mik what happen about his message that tell me , we have 0% chance to ever take a city from him?

LOL,, sometime arrogance can turn back to yourself

DeletedUser41523

You seem really defensive about taking a ban there buddy. As for being a small fish. I think I’ve taken more towns off of your coalition than you’ve personally taken off us? You know, running with your story that is.granted this isn’t hard. Just pointing out myself and many others at FRANK are doing more than you.

xterm

Hekatontarch
You seem really defensive about taking a ban there buddy. As for being a small fish. I think I’ve taken more towns off of your coalition than you’ve personally taken off us? You know, running with your story that is.granted this isn’t hard. Just pointing out myself and many others at FRANK are doing more than you.

I know , I didnt say we are winning, but atleast I prove to your leaders that 0% chance is a bullshit!

DeletedUser52172

Yes, losing a city to a cheating piece of trash who has to resort to double accounts. Congrats, you all must feel incredibly proud. Also who is mp? we are FRANK. get that through your thick head Sema, i know thats tough for someone thats been dropped on his head throughout his life several times, but hey im sure you might get it right eventually when you see us taking your cities. Come and fight if you can, which is laughable based on your spam statement, we all know the only thing your good at is talking crap and stroking Charlies..... ego?

DeletedUser57113

Yes, losing a city to a cheating piece of trash who has to resort to double accounts. Congrats, you all must feel incredibly proud. Also who is mp? we are FRANK. get that through your thick head Sema, i know thats tough for someone thats been dropped on his head throughout his life several times, but hey im sure you might get it right eventually when you see us taking your cities. Come and fight if you can, which is laughable based on your spam statement, we all know the only thing your good at is talking crap and stroking Charlies..... ego?
Clearly, you have forgotten what took place on Kastoria. When I was the only front liner on the GA front and you went full turtle in all of your cities. You was so afraid and got DizzlJoe to beg me to stop attacking you LOL. History will repeat itself here, I hope to see you on the front in this world.

DeletedUser41523

I know , I didnt say we are winning, but atleast I prove to your leaders that 0% chance is a bullshit!

Valk summed it up but I’ll repeat. Using a double account and catching somebody on an app failure during an update. Congrats. It’s still what? 26-1. Or a lot to 2 if we count Nemesis and he the players that left/ghosted due to attacks by us and drama in your alliances.

At the end of the day Mik made a bold comment and it went against him. He’s gonna have to live that down. Congrats, good job. Nobody cares except you and Charlie. He’s taken multiple towns off you guys some of which have happened since. At full morale.

DeletedUser57113

Your leader is the thickest guy I've ever met. He claims he is IP banned from the externals, when in actuality he just doesn't know how to clear his browser cookies. Secondly, how can you let a guy who needs 1.2k birs to fight Olympians lead you? This is who Miknel is losing cities to LUL
1595441117850.png

1595441013412.png

DeletedUser41523

Ah there it is now. "You were expected to beat them anyway, so it means nothing".

Now? I've been saying this for awhile LOL. Yes....You were expected to beat them so was Noots and that's a huge reason as to why they're a meme now. For the record I expected JFL to pretty much shut them out exactly. Congratulations on pulling ahead. But I've never seen anyone that wasn't a Panda leader unironically act like beating up the Pandas (watchers) is some major achievement that makes them powerful. Other groups that have pounded Pandas in a war: ThePlague, Zero Fox Given, Bad With Names, TwerkingLlamas, Bedtime Squad/House Of Pain, The Booty Warrior Cult. So outside of Pandas, that you were deadlocked with, who did you beat up?

Retribution? Who?
Noots? Imploded via drama
Tidal Wave? I guess if willingly merging = domination then sure. But by that logic I don't think the rankings would change much given how many people want to jump ship to FRANK and I'd imagine to Pigeons too.
Creed? I mean sure but this isn't exactly something the Watchers couldn't have done themselves.
Twisted? Actually looks like a decent fight on the score board atm

But now it falls upon the quality of the alliances near us.

Yes. What part of this do you not get? Ever consider I don't throw FRANK on top either because beating the Raptors up isn't worth jacking off over? Only reason I comment on it now is to make waingro annoyed or joke to Renegade about trips. Maybe this is why the Pigeons take the top spot right now as Hugs is a more credible win than either group.

3rd ranked alliance is a group of randoms beating up on an alliance we took 20 cities from in a week then left alone because it was that boring.
Sounds like an easy win. Yet word on the street is that you more than eagerly NAPed them. I mean maybe the mean streets of Sidon are wrong but...its just that they're right there on top of you. So I figured you'd, ya know, have had a scrap with them by now. But if you'd rather whine for a better rank than just go earn it against an alliance you claim to not think much of then I get it.

JFL is #1 in both oceans 44 and 54, ONLY 40 DAYS INTO THE WORLD.
This is neat but doesn't gauge actual power.

#1 in BP by 1.5 million
Again neat, but doesn't gauge actual power.

beating the alliance 5x our size 88-7 while frank has struggled to get 25 cities from their enemies of the same size
Again, this doesn't mean a whole lot. Tell me how Creed and Watchers are good because they're big. Sure, but by this logic, Fractured 1-3, Eviction Notice, Raptors, the Wolf people, Olympians 1-2, and Twisted 1-2 surely amount to more than Watchers/Creed...Who I'm guessing will be next to join the Raptor empire. Yet I don't count that for us.

I don't see how we've struggled either, they haven't attempted to break a siege on us in a week, they barely fight back. We've also been a main factor in VELOCIRAPTORS, NEMESIS, and R.T.T.E disbanding. If you count the cities off of players who quit/ghosted from our attacks, the disbanded branches, etc. We're north of 40 takes while having lost 2. The score could be a lot more lopsided but we decided to accept Waingro's challenge on LMDs and go full morale without supporting many LMD sieges at the moment. They haven't been up to the challenge.

Ranked 4th in these "non bias" rankings though.

Yup don't make an actual game out of bad opponents. Lesson learned for you I guess.

Like I said, is what it is, its an agenda based post and if he doesnt put JFL at anything but the top his alliance will complain and threaten to kick him. Unfortunate new bias, must be a liberal.

Well first I'm fairly conservative so lol at that. But second yeah no, the leaders don't care where I rank FRANK, JFL, or anyone else (obviously since I have ranked JFL over FRANK before). I don't see how there's an agenda, its not like the power rankings have stopped JFL from success up north, I don't think FRANK, Snakes, or Pigeon's opinions matter much if you're so destined to beat all of us. If anything coming here claiming that I'm biased and crying about your rank that you earned while struggling in an easy fight seems more agenda driven on your end than mine. Hell I'd argue that you're investing time and energy into trying to change my mind because you see these rankings as legitimate and want to be respected and see the 4th spot on a world of questionable strength as disrespectful.