TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

DeletedUser41523

The long awaited edition five is finally here! A lot's changed since I've been on vacation mode and a decent chunk has changed since I've come out. So lets talk about who stands where and why.

The Map
IH2z6OI.png

wpOAtgZ.png

1) Bad With Names/Bad With Numbers- The gap has opened up a bit in my opinion since we last left off. But this is more a result of the world than Bad With Names themselves. To their credit, they're taking advantage of the world around them and dialing in on War of Kings and OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragon. They currently hold a 18-1 lead on War of Kings and 8-2 lead on OV/FD. Both are respectable opponents and respectable records however their strategy can be a double edged sword. Others have the opportunity to grow as well without threat. Luckily two of the three other major contenders are currently locked up in a heated fight.

World Status: Contender

T2) Balkan Boyz/Balkan Boyz*/Balkan Boyz**-
Currently in a deadlocked war with Bazooka Bunnies. They've recently had another lead change as they've gone up 14-12. They're also currently up against Ice and Fire by a score of 12-6. So far both fights look very competitive. They are however down 0-5 to Beasties who are based in West O55 and O65.

T2) Bazooka Bunnies/Nightmare Bunnies/Balkan Girlz-
Are currently only narrowly trailing in the war vs Balkans and have flipped the lead back in their favor several times. In a time where most Grepo fights have become one sided, this so far has been one of the more competitive wars in recent memory. While they trail by only a couple cities to Balkans for now. They did managed to mostly knock the Pariahs out of their core through a series of ops. They're also up 5-0 on the Fighting Mongooses. They're also trailing 6-7 with Spirtum Sancti/Silly Rabbits. They have fallen down 0-9 (A player ghosted while having 4 cities in siege) to The Booty Warrior Cult but to give them some credit, they're heavily invested in Balkans.

Why The Tie:
Fact is that they keep changing leads in this fight. Until one gets a decent gap on the other in conquests, they're basically on equal footing at this point. Other ways this could change is if other alliances gain a convincing lead on one while the other holds firm. Example: Beasties runs up the Balkans score 20-0 but Bunnies take a 20-7 lead on Spirtum Sancti.

3) Spirtum Sancti/Silly Rabbits- Have gone back up 18-8 on Unnatural Selection and have a 7-6 lead on Bazooka Bunnies. Their alliance with Greeks has also been beneficial which adds to their strength. If they can put away Unnatural Selection or the Bunnies, they'll have a case to move up.

4) ***The Greeks***-
They have an 11-3 lead on Unnatural Selection as of right now. Combined with their alliance with SS and relatively clean conq record, I'll give them the nod and say they move into the top 5.

World Status: Contender (By association with Spirtum Sancti)

5) OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragon-
Let me make the case to you. Picture this, an alliance mostly regarded as decent or a supporting alliance decides to take on Bad With Names. Then they add in an alliance widely regarded as one of the worst in Grepo in terms of gains:loss ratio. Then they decide to make it even harder on themselves by dropping into O35 for some inexplicable reason. THEN they decided to just charge into O35. And to top it all off, they're getting BWN's full attention, LMDs and all, and they're only 2-8. Granted that this is their only fight, I think its a respectable enough record compared to whats left. However I also think this is a case of a shooting themselves in the foot. They're in the top 5 for the moment and may even continue to be there, but unless they can break out and actually beat Bad With Names, they won't be able to contend for the world. Where as had they done this literally anywhere else, they might be a legitimate contender.

World Status: Choked Off

6) Unnatural Selection/Unnatural.Selection-
The drop here has been explained a bit by record. They're currently up 4-0 against The Booty Warrior Cult which gives them a bump to 6. But overall I feel like this has potential to turn into another case of shooting yourself in the foot. There's undoubtedly good players in US, they've managed to hang double digits on SS. But they have two alliances where really one would do and I think that's starting to show up a bit in the stats. Still I think they have a decent record and the firepower to stay inside the top 8.

World Status: Under Pressure

7) The Booty Warrior Cult-
I still hate writing about my own alliance. So I'll keep it short and sweet. While I won't drag down the Bunnies for their record against us, I think for an alliance out of the top 5 a 9-0 start on the Bunnies is a good enough bump to put us up to 7th. I mainly think this as they're a contending alliance and credible opponent. However I got to give credit to our allies in Pariahs and those from Dragon Pirates that have joined us. This has allowed us to be less conservative.

World Status: Pending Flame War

8) Beasties-
Defeating the Balkans by a score of 5-0. Completely clean conquest record it appears. They look like they're building something out there in the eastern part of the world.

World Status: Rising Rim Alliance

9) Ice and Fire-
Having a nice war with Balkan Boyz. But the losing record with BB kept them down in my book for this edition. That said they add an element of pressure to the Balkans.

World Status: Supporting Alliance

10) Fighting Mongooses-
Currently down 0-5 to the Bunnies but up 7-4 to Death Before Dishonor. They need to at least managed to get a few off of the bunnies to continue existing but they appear to have some potential around them.

World Status: Fighting To Survive

11) The Pariahs-
They move down due to the successful ops by the bunnies and having had to basically start from scratch up north again. Since relocating they've also managed to take some towns off of the Bunnies to get back on the right track. But there will be a long way to go before rising back up to where they were before in the rankings even.

World Status: Reloading

12) War of Kings-
They appear to be in a rut against Bad With Names down 1-18. There's not really much else there. They still have some decent players but I'm not sure their current location is viable anymore.

World Status: Trending Down

Note:
I left WoK off the map. I ran out of colors. The sins of being 12th.

World Chat Link: https://discord.gg/kR8XBp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37515

i dont post much on here i do read a lot but one thing i have to say is OV had a player in siege from BAD WITH NAMES he was active as try to snipe cs but failed half way in to the siege he was kicked from them so to us its 8 3 they have some very good player but so do OV and FD and its a long way to go yet tks

DeletedUser41523

i dont post much on here i do read a lot but one thing i have to say is OV had a player in siege from BAD WITH NAMES he was active as try to snipe cs but failed half way in to the siege he was kicked from them so to us its 8 3 they have some very good player but so do OV and FD and its a long way to go yet tks

Oh I agree, its a long world and a lot can happen. But the rankings account for whats happening right here and now. I'll say that OV and FD so far have played better than probably anyone else expected which is why they got the bump!

Xuegou

Phrourach
Just want to add that OV has also had multiple players drop alliance while mid-siege. Stat sites don't always give a full picture I do agree.

DeletedUser56709

i dunno how hand holding bwn takes a first place. MRA's suck. First place goes to beasties. By far fastest growing alliance whose taken 5 from balkans and a clean slate. They my favorite to win right now.

DeletedUser41523

BWN gets up there on roster strength and positioning along with their record vs teams on this list. I more think that they’d beat most the other people on the list in a head to head. It takes two to tango for NAPing and pacting as well. And until someone shows me otherwise, I can’t just drop them because people don’t like their strategy.

I can’t throw Beasties higher up there for the same reason I’m not raising Booty Warriors higher than its spot. 5-0 vs Balkans is nice but it’s also the early stages of the fight. As the fight progresses I’ll raise or drop them.

Xuegou

Phrourach
Yup, BwN is hugging the whole server for sure. Having one team not marked red is hugging now, What do you call what other alliances are doing? You're telling me that SS, Bunnies, OV, Etc. are not hugging? Someone please give me some logical insight on why BwN is not allowed to have a friendly relationship with another team, but everyone else is?

DeletedUser41523

I thought y’all had an NAP with SS too. I mean I know you don’t now because one of them sent me a live with Kahni sieging them asking for LS.

kingpg28

Phrourach
ah before BBz misinform you all.. i will tell the truth the 3 reasons i let BBz have my city

1. I was busy with zouzaa's mom at the time of CS being sent (true story ask her) made it hard to time
2. I need slots for their core
3. Im a god, who i look like with a city without max farm and WH.. lmao who tf want that city

enjoy your blessing.. i dont bless people often...

T0M4S

Chiliarch
ah before BBz misinform you all.. i will tell the truth the 3 reasons i let BBz have my city

1. I was busy with zouzaa's mom at the time of CS being sent (true story ask her) made it hard to time
2. I need slots for their core
3. Im a god, who i look like with a city without max farm and WH.. lmao who tf want that city

enjoy your blessing.. i dont bless people often...

Excuses list contd.
4. I forgot how to build walls
5. I forgot how to snipe
6. I forgot to keep DLU nearby
7. Best one of em all.."I was rusty"

kingpg28

Phrourach
Excuses list contd.
4. I forgot how to build walls
5. I forgot how to snipe
6. I forgot to keep DLU nearby
7. Best one of em all.."I was rusty"

i didnt forget how to snipe... i was teasing to make them think i was gonna defend that trash city...

back to the kitchen... i want my steak and eggs... over easy

DeletedUser54706

What excuses do you have for being under 2 sieges from us then PG? We know you have the live feeds, whatcha gonna do? Kick them to save stats?

DeletedUser41523

All that needs to be said about Bunnies right now is that they currently have a guy hiding behind 500 fts of dlu after 3 attacks from me...the wall is level 1.

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
Yup, BwN is hugging the whole server for sure. Having one team not marked red is hugging now, What do you call what other alliances are doing? You're telling me that SS, Bunnies, OV, Etc. are not hugging? Someone please give me some logical insight on why BwN is not allowed to have a friendly relationship with another team, but everyone else is?
First off we have nothing to do with OV if you would of been watching stats they just took a city from us yesterday, and for bunnies well you guys had have a pact with Balkan’s since I can remember on this world. So to even out the fight we agreed to a nap so they can fight without having to worry about us.

likewise for Balkan’s and you.

we have no relations with OV we have broke their sieges and they have broken some of ours. SS and SR both started as premades and we merged. Sure call us a mra or hugging but we still only sit with 2 alliances where let’s see.

BWN=2 alliances
Balkan’s=3 alliances

totalling 5 alliances, so you say having a pact isn’t nothing but really it’s 3 alliances plus your sister. So don’t even get us involved in your arguement lol.

Our 1 and true only friendly in this server is The Greeks so don’t even compare our relation with Greeks to yours with Balkan’s.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

I think they mean in the context that they're not hugging other people