TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

Xuegou

Phrourach
First off we have nothing to do with OV if you would of been watching stats they just took a city from us yesterday, and for bunnies well you guys had have a pact with Balkan’s since I can remember on this world. So to even out the fight we agreed to a nap so they can fight without having to worry about us.

likewise for Balkan’s and you.

we have no relations with OV we have broke their sieges and they have broken some of ours. SS and SR both started as premades and we merged. Sure call us a mra or hugging but we still only sit with 2 alliances where let’s see.

BWN=2 alliances
Balkan’s=3 alliances

totalling 5 alliances, so you say having a pact isn’t nothing but really it’s 3 alliances plus your sister. So don’t even get us involved in your arguement lol.

Our 1 and true only friendly in this server is The Greeks so don’t even compare our relation with Greeks to yours with Balkan’s.
I don't mean all of you are pacted, I mean all 3 of you are not working alone. OV has FD, You have the greeks, etc etc. No different to what BwN and BB has. try to twist it however you want, but in reality it's all the same.

kingpg28

Phrourach
You getting more bp and therefore more cities is a dream. More cities for them to take or for them to kill sieges on later when you become an internal :)

You’re a funny kid.

alright boy lover... lmao you are useless... what have you done this world... everyone said same thing on e 113 and i ended top 20 players and top 5 defenders.... you are a nobody never will be.... go play a front then come talk to me... ill end your existence

DeletedUser55134

Only times you ever attacked me were spams. Moon isn't even on my islands? This conbersation already hurts more than talking to kurb. He is less delusional atleast.

DeletedUser41523

alright boy lover... lmao you are useless... what have you done this world... everyone said same thing on e 113 and i ended top 20 players and top 5 defenders.... you are a nobody never will be.... go play a front then come talk to me... ill end your existence

You mainly just chilled behind LMDs in 113 dude. And it wasn’t hard to hit top fighter ranks on 113 when LOTR and Pandas would chuck at full morale and LMD sieges alike. Hell both put me in the top 15 fighters for a long while and I started a month late.

Also Balkans 22 & Bunnies 17 which I think is the widest gap so far. Gonna be interesting to see how Bunnies respond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yossarian234

Strategos
You mainly just chilled behind LMDs in 113 dude. And it wasn’t hard to hit top fighter ranks on 113 when LOTR and Pandas would chuck at full morale and LMD sieges alike. Hell both put me in the top 15 fighters for a long while and I started a month late.

Also Balkans 22 & Bunnies 17 which I think is the widest gap so far. Gonna be interesting to see how Bunnies respond.
oh yea it will be interesting seeing balkans leaving grepo for good

DeletedUser55134

No need, I'm pretty calm. 30 min meditation for a day and no more stress to be had. Not even spam can provoke me at this point, but good that you try.

DeletedUser38766

My humble opinion is that balkanz will destroy bunnies within 3-4 weeks. Bunnies can have all the big mouths they want but they messing with wrong players . But we will see how accurate it looks in 3 weeks :)

DeletedUser41523

I think Bunnies have more than three weeks. But if they keep trying to self LTS TBWC away (while still losing cities) then it’s gonna get hard to win.

King Soos

Strategos

you did bp boost about 400k...

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
I think they mean in the context that they're not hugging other people
I think the point of the other person saying they were hugging as well is because what I mostly said already and BWN/Balkan’s are the 2 biggest alliances and I believe been the 2 biggest since day 1. With the most sisters in Balkans.

so if I am not mistaken when they accuse BWN of hugging the whole server when they bring that into play. Either way I understand your point when BWN says their only friendly is the second biggest alliance with 2 sisters in this world is not hugging. But at the same time I understand their POV as well when they say this about BWN.

and any other logical alliance looking for a win would do the same thing we did and agree to a Nap with Bunnies in the midst of Balkan’s/BB war because I am almost certain BWN has already helped Balkan in that fight which we haven’t helped bunnies except no attack their cities. Now don’t get me wrong I could be mistaken but when the 2 alliances has been friends since almost day 1 it would be stupid not to think that.

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
I don't mean all of you are pacted, I mean all 3 of you are not working alone. OV has FD, You have the greeks, etc etc. No different to what BwN and BB has. try to twist it however you want, but in reality it's all the same.
I agree with you completely, just how would you handle dealing with the 2 top alliances who have been working together since day 1. I understand the Criticism coming at your alliance but dont think for once we haven’t taken these steps because of your pact with balkans and why other alliances did the same.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach

I have more accolades than you’ll ever have lmao. You’re known only for being the loudest mouth in the room and a clown everywhere you go and that’s facts.

I don’t aim to be #1, but I am always in the top percentage of players lmao, dependable. People remember you for leaving worlds and causing drama and taking all the internals and lmd cities Hahahaha.

Good on you my friend.

DeletedUser41523

I just got to ask. Why the disrespect to everyone? Nobody else in Bunnies is doing it. Their leaders have been pretty respectful from my few conversations with them. Most their players are having a good laugh and it looks like everyone on both all sides is having fun in wars with the Bunnies.

So why the general dickishness? Noticed this pretty much killed the world chat since it appears to be the same 5-6 people talking now.

DeletedUser56709

Only times you ever attacked me were spams. Moon isn't even on my islands? This conbersation already hurts more than talking to kurb. He is less delusional atleast.
U are dumb. He carries you with his flyers. I’ve sent one attack at you all server you aren’t even near me, so don’t even try to call me a spammer. Balkans already want a spam war with my alliance. I’m in vm but tell voj that if he doesn’t stop his alliance spamming we will start an all out spam war with balkans. In the past week 3 or 4 of your players have been spamming mine for hours. I told them not to spam back, because I don’t like spam. We can spam every single one of your players 24/7. Would suck for us, but any chances of you winning would be gone. Don’t talk to me about spam promotey. I can have you ghosting in less than 24 hours.