TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

DeletedUser37618

I have more accolades than you’ll ever have lmao. You’re known only for being the loudest mouth in the room and a clown everywhere you go and that’s facts.

I don’t aim to be #1, but I am always in the top percentage of players lmao, dependable. People remember you for leaving worlds and causing drama and taking all the internals and lmd cities Hahahaha.

Good on you my friend.

your right he irrelivant and worthless

Xuegou

Phrourach
I agree with you completely, just how would you handle dealing with the 2 top alliances who have been working together since day 1. I understand the Criticism coming at your alliance but dont think for once we haven’t taken these steps because of your pact with balkans and why other alliances did the same.
Oh I'm definitely not saying that others shouldn't be pacting etc, I just think the hate on BwN for apparently "hugging" is a bit silly considering the world state. I guess the question could also be flipped: How would you deal with everyone in the world wanting to see you fail? It's a strategy game, everyone's opinions on tactics will be different and that's okay. I respect any other alliances decisions to take any sort of relationship they want to try and beat us btw. and I'd hope others would do the same, but externals are sadly a bad view of the grepolis community. some of ya'll just like talking shiet and not actually playing lol.

edit: BwN was not the #1 alliance for a long time actually, It was free hugs (RIP) and some MRA's for the first few weeks from memory.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55202

The thing is that you are pacted with Balkans and you have 2 oceans "hugging" while all others have only their ocean. Thats what they are trying to explain (i think) with hugging... I can understand your point too, its a strategy game, you had the best premade team in the server, balkans had the 2nd so you said to pact it till you are only the 2 of you, and then race for the wonders. Its a strategy yeah, a good one to be honest if you going after the crown, but if you going after fun and war, its a bad one :)

DeletedUser56716

The thing is that you are pacted with Balkans and you have 2 oceans "hugging" while all others have only their ocean. Thats what they are trying to explain (i think) with hugging... I can understand your point too, its a strategy game, you had the best premade team in the server, balkans had the 2nd so you said to pact it till you are only the 2 of you, and then race for the wonders. Its a strategy yeah, a good one to be honest if you going after the crown, but if you going after fun and war, its a bad one :)

Don't forget to include all the merges and stuff they've been doing. If an alliance is a threat to them they will reach out to the leaders of said alliance and will first attempt a merge, if unsuccessful, they will then attempt a pact/nap, if that is also unsuccessful, then they will look for any little reason to begin spamming you until you cannot take anymore and are forced to merge.

I am really struggling to understand how you lost to these jokes on Helio @molinillo . BWN are just another Pandagoatium, but with a few more gold users and spammers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56716

Oh I'm definitely not saying that others shouldn't be pacting etc, I just think the hate on BwN for apparently "hugging" is a bit silly considering the world state. I guess the question could also be flipped: How would you deal with everyone in the world wanting to see you fail? It's a strategy game, everyone's opinions on tactics will be different and that's okay. I respect any other alliances decisions to take any sort of relationship they want to try and beat us btw. and I'd hope others would do the same, but externals are sadly a bad view of the grepolis community. some of ya'll just like talking shiet and not actually playing lol.

edit: BwN was not the #1 alliance for a long time actually, It was free hugs (RIP) and some MRA's for the first few weeks from memory.

Any leader could choose to play like this and bolster their chances of winning the world. It's not a genius strategy or anything. However it is very boring and most leaders are decent enough not to put their members through it. I have no doubt that players are miserable and bored out of their mind sitting in your alliance.

Xuegou

Phrourach
Any leader could choose to play like this and bolster their chances of winning the world. It's not a genius strategy or anything. However it is very boring and most leaders are decent enough not to put their members through it. I have no doubt that players are miserable and bored out of their mind sitting in your alliance.
Yeah it's a tad bit boring, luckily we get to kill a bunch of dlu to keep us entertained.

DeletedUser55202

Yeah it's a tad bit boring, luckily we get to kill a bunch of dlu to keep us entertained.

Pretty nice hits today i must admit, especially yours, you got aprox 7k bp from an attack, but lets be honest, dlu are built easier and faster than flyers, no matter how much favor farm you do or gold you spend.

Don't forget to include all the merges and stuff they've been doing. If an alliance is a threat to them they will reach out to the leaders of said alliance and will first attempt a merge, if unsuccessful, they will then attempt a pact/nap, if that is also unsuccessful, then they will look for any little reason to begin spamming you until you cannot take anymore and are forced to merge.

I am really struggling to understand how you lost to these jokes on Helio @molinillo . BWN are just another Pandagoatium, but with a few more gold users and spammers.

Every alliance has its way to go forward in this world, bwn did what you say, bunnies recruited most of their basic enemy alliance and they took the ocean, balkans killed plague and then merged with souvlaki in order to have the ocean blue, SS took in hakunas and bloods best players and formed our basic roster, What i want to say is that all of us did it, the point is where we continue to do it with our enemies in the future and the most important thing is that these recruits fit well with the other players and a good team is formed.

Xuegou

Phrourach
Pretty nice hits today i must admit, especially yours, you got aprox 7k bp from an attack, but lets be honest, dlu are built easier and faster than flyers, no matter how much favor farm you do or gold you spend.

Every alliance has its way to go forward in this world, bwn did what you say, bunnies recruited most of their basic enemy alliance and they took the ocean, balkans killed plague and then merged with souvlaki in order to have the ocean blue, SS took in hakunas and bloods best players and formed our basic roster, What i want to say is that all of us did it, the point is where we continue to do it with our enemies in the future and the most important thing is that these recruits fit well with the other players and a good team is formed.
Almost 8k bp yeah haha, kinda wish I had popped a 2x or something. was a fun siege anyway :)

Agree with your second point, but as normal. BWN is not allowed to do anything apparently. No matter what we do, how we fight or if we fight at all. It's always wrong :) and that is fine. It's always the same repeated things over and over again anyway, Jeez I get it we are noobs! I've accepted that already. I hope you all can as well and stop letting us have so much space in your thoughts for completely free. It must be tiring :(

DeletedUser55202

Tbh you are not in my thoughts, i just dont like wrong things said in the externals. As i said i agree with your tactics when you are going after the crown. You are the n1 ofc everyone will be against you and criticize your moves and strategies if you dont pick the one they want. Apparently they want you to red everyone and just lose from everyone because outnumbered and then they just tell how joke your alliance is and brag about their super victory. Thats the story so dont feel surprised.

From day one of this server you are going for the crown, and you will do anything to achieve that. What i expect but i DONT hope for, is when you go to the final race with Balkans. To be honest with you, i expect you to make one alliance and hug for the wonders. That will be the hugging mate. Till now its diplomacy, but when there are only 2, its hugging :)

DeletedUser52416

Not sure if I've ever posted in the forums before, but this is getting ridiculous. Heard about the conversations in here and the ridiculing of BWN.
Some people might know how I feel/felt about BWN(probably mutual), at least I suspect BWN do, as we have... let's call it "history", but that put aside this is just getting out of hand lol.
BWN is undoubtedly one of the best if not the best team in Grepo right now, and up there on a list of greatest teams of all time.
The strategy BWN use in their diplomacy, is in no way unique, at least not in my opinion. Coming from TP (which should have followed the trend), it's been very clear how the game is changing, in the context of alliances. Being what we all used to call out as MRA is the new trend - the path to a crown. All contenders in this world are doing it whether they want to admit it or not, it is the new way to survive.

DeletedUser16429

While I agree yes two oceans are “hugging”(it’s a NAP), look at the state of the world when we started it. We both took our Plague while BWN pushed and now control most of 45 and BB control 55. We won our ocean by fighting and now BWN is up on OV/FD. We control what we do, not our fault you guys can’t control your ocean by now

DeletedUser41523

When a dude who planned to spam from the rim in Helio and holds a grudge longer than the Democratic party says that you're getting a bit obsessed then you might want to take a step back and rethink life.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Not sure if I've ever posted in the forums before, but this is getting ridiculous. Heard about the conversations in here and the ridiculing of BWN.
Some people might know how I feel/felt about BWN(probably mutual), at least I suspect BWN do, as we have... let's call it "history", but that put aside this is just getting out of hand lol.
BWN is undoubtedly one of the best if not the best team in Grepo right now, and up there on a list of greatest teams of all time.
The strategy BWN use in their diplomacy, is in no way unique, at least not in my opinion. Coming from TP (which should have followed the trend), it's been very clear how the game is changing, in the context of alliances. Being what we all used to call out as MRA is the new trend - the path to a crown. All contenders in this world are doing it whether they want to admit it or not, it is the new way to survive.

yea put their dcks down your throat further while your at it.

DeletedUser52416

I don't plan on staying around seeing who is the greatest internet warrior with you guys.
I have no contact to BWN PG, trying to avoid them so I don't cause problems lol.
If you're angry because of the city I took from you, you could have just told me it wasn't another "trash city" you wanted rid of.

kingpg28

Phrourach
I don't plan on staying around seeing who is the greatest internet warrior with you guys.
I have no contact to BWN PG, trying to avoid them so I don't cause problems lol.
If you're angry because of the city I took from you, you could have just told me it wasn't another "trash city" you wanted rid of.

i let you have it... who else to give losers hope than God himself