TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

DeletedUser41523

I hope so. Its kinda embarrassing to be 0-2 to a group that you’re trash talking. Gotta suck even more considering it’s a close war.

Xuegou

Phrourach
my predictions are BwN and BB will lose the server, Bunnies are just so amazing & incredible. Actually unstoppable force tbh. Everyone else is scum

(please give me my free forum karma now)

DeletedUser41523

Seems like edition 6 is coming soon, with Balkans losing their spot??

Might wait a day or two since it’s been less than a week still. But yeah the tie is broke at the moment and I don’t see it being tied when I make the next edition.

DeletedUser55202

Might wait a day or two since it’s been less than a week still. But yeah the tie is broke at the moment and I don’t see it being tied when I make the next edition.

Yeah agree on that, wait for changes to settle down.

P.S. Imagine ex Souvlaki members and ex Plague members united under Randal's banner, drive balkans out of the ocean and storm bwn!!

DeletedUser41523

Yeah agree on that, wait for changes to settle down.

P.S. Imagine ex Souvlaki members and ex Plague members united under Randal's banner, drive balkans out of the ocean and storm bwn!!

They would have lost still. I’ve fought Randall’s teams twice. This is my first time fighting the Bunnies but there’s a reason they’re succeeding where Randall failed.

I poke some fun at them and rightfully so, some of their people do questionable things. But when you fight the Bunnies and take a lead, they don’t just give up and start spamming. They look for weak points, they chuck CSes, they check cities, they favor farm. They don’t just break down and start mass mailing propaganda at you while spamming.

DeletedUser55202

They would have lost still. I’ve fought Randall’s teams twice. This is my first time fighting the Bunnies but there’s a reason they’re succeeding where Randall failed.

I poke some fun at them and rightfully so, some of their people do questionable things. But when you fight the Bunnies and take a lead, they don’t just give up and start spamming. They look for weak points, they chuck CSes, they check cities, they favor farm. They don’t just break down and start mass mailing propaganda at you while spamming.

They are playing the game the way it must be played, and im sure they will finish balkans soon, maybe in 2.5 weeks?? (i remember a balkan guy saying that to them, or im not remembering right?)

kingpg28

Phrourach
Its a team effort. Your not doing it all yourself by far though you are contributing well with the rest. You shouldn't be isolating yourself as the mastermind in a team effort, nor stirring crap up with others. Its not smart nor is it tactical.

:wg: dont lie to the ppl this a monarchy and im king

Yossarian234

Strategos
Its a team effort. Your not doing it all yourself by far though you are contributing well with the rest. You shouldn't be isolating yourself as the mastermind in a team effort, nor stirring crap up with others. Its not smart nor is it tactical.
Just shut up, if he sells this **** about being mastermind they might just focus all on him and make him ghost. That would ease us so much pain. Think, fool...

Just kidding pg, you know I love ya <3